Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Naruto Shippuuden Episode 138

hmm I dunno, i looked like Itachi was testing Sasuke. He got rid of the cured seal and orocimaru, even Zetsu was saying he was taking hits he should have dodged. I dont think it was because he was handicapped, I think it had everything to do with Itachi not wanting to kill Sasuke. But he knew that Sasuke needed to get stronger and that his hatred for him was the best way, so he played on that till the very end. And I'm not sure what Itachi told Sauske, but I'm sure that it was something that will make Sasuke forgive him. Look at the opening sequence, you Sauske standing there crying, who else in his life right now would he cry over other than itachi?

Yeah... i don't see how Sasuke (or anyone for that matter) could ever forgive Itachi for killing his family, not to mention the entire Uchiha clan...

"Always be yourself... unless you suck."

I'm gonna be pissed if what a forum poster was true. He guessed (possible spoiler so I turned the following text white) Tobi manipulated Sasuke into believing Itachi killed the whole clan. He later says Itachi used the "hate me, detest me" thing to make Sasuke stronger.

Opening 6 PV

Itachi also said something to Naruto that we didn't hear, remember? Maybe he said something to similar to both of them.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/366/07/

Quote Originally Posted by isso
    I think this episode somewhat showed that I was not to wrong... Itachi spoke to Sasuke, what was said must be revealed later, but I don't think Itachi even intended to win this fight. The gentle flick on the forehead was the sign to Sasuke to show that it was Itachi his brother who made this decision to die / or lose or whatever... That he loved his little brother....
    I too think the same...But what could have Itachi told to Sasuke ......Its killing me

itachi's been a spy for konoha on akatsuki

Quote Originally Posted by lilphatboi88
    So, Konoha planned the massacre of one of their founding clans just to have one man inside Akatsuki?

Yeah, right.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lilphatboi88
    Spoilers!!! ( well not really )

Quote Originally Posted by Kraco
    So, Konoha planned the massacre of one of their founding clans just to have one man inside Akatsuki?

Yeah, right.
    To be fair, the rest of the Uchiha were pretty scrubby.

Yeah, right.
    I don't think that was the reason, it must have been something far more severe reason... Hmmm... Uchiha had a lot of meetings and stuff like that, they might have been planning something... I don't know but doing it to get one spy in Akatsuki can't be the only reason... Only time will tell!

@james90krauser : Yeah, it's killing me2!

That sounds more like the Third Reich reasoning than the Konoha we have seen during the original Naruto and Shippuuden. Surely you aren't suggesting not only all the men but also all the babies, children, women, and elders of the Uchiha clan were involved in some grand conspiracy?

There hasn't actually been yet revealed a single sensible reason for the genocide. Itachi has repeated he did it to test himself but on the other hand if he had left them alive, he would have much easier acquired the eternal sharingan, without the need to fight Sasuke (and die in the process). I suppose Itachi and Madara might have obliterated them all to remove future competition. That's all I can think of. Certainly Konoha had nothing to do with it.

Also, Konoha would have wiped out their entire police force. Wondered who took over after the massacre?
    Hakke Rokujūyon Shō!

Madara's reasoning for wiping out the Uchiha's seems pretty obvious.

He's been defeated by Konoha twice. He clearly considers them his enemy, it makes sense that he would simply want to deprive Kohoha of having any access to the Sharingan.

Yeah, right.
    are u covering your tracks now? did i hit it on the spot?

Anyways, Itachi lied about working with Madara. I've never really seen them work together. Oh wait, I was basing this on a possible spoiler I heard. I think his name is Azonlonthaus or something. He said, (in white) Itachi tricked Sasuke into thinking that he massacred his family. While Madara was the one and Itachi had just showed up on scene.

For future reference, lilphatboi88, if you hear a spoiler somewhere, possible or confirmed, you don't need to replicate it here. If you still want to post it here, assuming you aren't a manga reader yourself, word it so that people won't think it's a spoiler. So, don't call it a spoiler you found elsewhere. Call it speculation or whatever (as long as it was only a possible spoiler, real ones aren't welcome). It's just confusing and may get your post edited by a mod as well as get you warned.

And for the record, don't read the manga and I've made incorrect predictions before. I like trying to guess what might happen, sometimes I'm right (tobi as head of Akatsuki, though I don't think I posted that one here), sometimes I'm wrong (Jiraya fight ending). Luck of the draw.

For future reference, lilphatboi88, if you hear a spoiler somewhere, possible or confirmed, you don't need to replicate it here. If you still want to post it here, assuming you aren't a manga reader yourself, word it so that people won't think it's a spoiler. So, don't call it a spoiler you found elsewhere. Call it speculation or whatever (as long as it was only a possible spoiler, real ones aren't welcome). It's just confusing and may get your post edited by a mod as well as get you warned.
    Sorry, I don't understand. I got confused. So call it a speculation as long as it is a possible spoiler?

What if, in fact it was a real spoiler?

Someone will, from time to time, speculate about something and be right. It is not always (an intentional) spoiler. If you're a manga reader, and you know the speculation is correct, don't point it out that it is a spoiler. Then you have spoiled it for us...

I think I speculated about two things in which I was correct. The fact that Kabuto was the "spy" for Sasori and the way that Shikamaru won the fight with a blood ampul of Hidan against Kakuzu. That doesn't mean I'm a manga reader at all.

Of course, the very wild and crazy speculation about the massacre of the Uchiha (sort of) ordered by Konoha is of a different proportion. There is no lead whatsoever to claim that, then report it to the mods. Don't quote it, not even in white font.
    As Kraco said earlier, then you're responsible for the spoiler.
    Hakke Rokujūyon Shō!