Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mininova Fails...

Bumping this thread because not only does Mininova Fail but ISO HUNT!, yesterday I tried to find a movie, and isohunt is considered as mininova's sister site but now its gone, and I use kickasstorrents but I need a site just like iso or mininova. Are they cracking down on torrents? Because alot of people download and no one is buying that much anymore, so its kinda worrying.
    No one but the enemy will ever teach you how to destroy and conquer. Only the enemy shows you where you are weak. Only the enemy tells you when he is strong. And the rules of the game are what you can do to him and what you can stop him from doing to you. I am your enemy from now on. From now on, I am your teacher."
    -Mazer Rackham

Burning out, no really... David75's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulyboy View Post
    Bumping this thread because not only does Mininova Fail but ISO HUNT!, yesterday I tried to find a movie, and isohunt is considered as mininova's sister site but now its gone, and I use kickasstorrents but I need a site just like iso or mininova. Are they cracking down on torrents? Because alot of people download and no one is buying that much anymore, so its kinda worrying.
    Seems to be working from Europe, for now at least.

All the things I really like to do are either illegal, immoral, or fattening. And then: Golf.

US user drew a LITE stick because of judge order, so it for US only but it's fine for everyone else. Use proxy!

"Life is hilariously cruel" by Bender

Well shit, any other public torrent sites with a huge database still?

piratebay installs a ton of spyware and whenever I go there, there's a 1 in 4 chance it locks up my desktop for some reason.

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Piratebay installs spyware? Since when?

I've given up using it because isohunt's almost always better.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

I always get a malware detection popup whenever I go to the site so I have no idea. It's crashed my computer the last couple of times.

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Heh, what security software does that?

Avast 5 picks up nothing. It's been a while since I ran some other antispyware apps so I might as well see what they pick up.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Avira does it. I used to have Avast until I encountered a problem with the autoupdate that caused it to lock up my computer. And I just dislike AVG I think.

Awesome user with default custom title The Heretic Azazel's Avatar
    I've had a number of antivirus programs over the years and none of them ever flagged anything from Thepiratebay

If you go to Torrentpond, it has a number of torrent sites in the left pane. You can click on a site and it just opens up in your window, all sites bring results from one search. Some are shitty, some are pretty good.
    "They call it 'The American Dream' because you have to be asleep to believe it" - George Carlin

Gah! the only good site I know is kickasstorrents.com other than that pirate bay isn't that good, too much spyware and other shit... I even thought about going to wal-mart lol to get the 1.00 movie for a night.. its cheap but still.
    No one but the enemy will ever teach you how to destroy and conquer. Only the enemy shows you where you are weak. Only the enemy tells you when he is strong. And the rules of the game are what you can do to him and what you can stop him from doing to you. I am your enemy from now on. From now on, I am your teacher."
    -Mazer Rackham

Awesome user with default custom title Pandadice's Avatar
    i usually just go to btjunkie. since it's like an index that searches all those other sites (like TPB and Miniova) for torrents.

user posted image

I tried the site and its alright, not that bad. But there still has to be more!!!!

Edit: fully went through the site, really good. this site and kick ass torrents can hold for now. I just hope all the torrent sites dont close down.
    Last edited by Paulyboy; Fri, 04-09-2010 at 09:12 PM.
    -Mazer Rackham

Found this site, its pretty useful. Thought this thread would be the best place to stuff it since other DDL sites are mentioned:

http://www.oneddl.com/

Also found this:

http://www.warez-bb.org/index.php

And this works alright for movies:

http://hd-bb.org/index.php

Edit: If anyone else has a really good link to share, please feel free to contribute.
    Last edited by Carnage; Fri, 01-27-2012 at 01:40 AM.

Amazing. I barely remember Mininova.
    "Leaving hell is not the same as entering it." - Tierce Japhrimel

you barely remember best torrent site after supernova?
    Number of works of fiction that made me shed at least one tear: 3
    Thou seeketh soul power, dost thou not?
    TOX: 33524385841A92B08787EEBEBA2DB51ED293C4F15A2E292F3F C92165E82388281433A77EA8FE

I don't remember supernova either.
    "Leaving hell is not the same as entering it." - Tierce Japhrimel

All of that was eons ago.

Eons ago...

Kinda like how 'The Matrix' was released 13 years ago and LOTR 11 years... are we feeling old yet? :P

"Always be yourself... unless you suck."

Would you stop that??

Feels like it was only yesterday...

Edit: Oh, and to contribute to the matter at hand, I sometimes use filestube.com to search for DDL links. Lots of adds and a little user-unfriendly but gets the job done.

Napster, Kazaa, eDonkey2000, DirectConnect, AudioGalaxy.com & Suprnova.org were all off the chain!
    Last edited by Killa-Eyez; Tue, 01-31-2012 at 12:09 PM.

Now... we can click as warriors... button to button, it is the basis of all internet.
    Only a fool trusts his life to a virus.

Burning out, no really... David75's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Killa-Eyez View Post
    Would you stop that??

Feels like it was only yesterday...
    I second that.

Strange thing is that I checked that corpse like 3 weeks ago.

All the things I really like to do are either illegal, immoral, or fattening. And then: Golf.