Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Naruto Chapter 473

Awesome chapter....Well its safe to say I didnt see that coming...A moment of silence for Kisame...I really do wish Kishi would have made better use of Kisame in the manga...I was kinda hoping on Gai vs Kisame 2! Now all thats left is Zetsu and Madara. And I just hope Kishi doesnt mess up Zetsu character...I find characters with split personalities baddass. Doesnt anyone agree
    Last edited by Asakura50; Mon, 11-30-2009 at 07:10 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asakura50
    Awesome chapter....Well its save to say I didnt see that coming...A moment of silence for Kisame...I really do wish Kishi would have made better use of Kisame in the manga...I was kinda hoping on Gai vs Kisame 2! Now all thats left is Zetsu and Madara. And I just hope Kishi doesnt mess up Zetsu character...I find characters with split personalities baddass. Doesnt anyone agree
    Indeed, i was hoping for full powered Kisame vs 8 gates guy for a long time too. Then again if that was Kisame's full power that we saw back there i don't think it would have been much of a fight.

I agree that double personalities are badass but i really can't see Zetsu past anything more than a weed, he'll probably get one shoted by someone eventually

So what's going to be Danzo's next plan to get Ao's byakugan?
    "Samsonlonghair - The Defender of the Oppressed And Shunned!" -Kraco

Quote Originally Posted by samsonlonghair
    So what's going to be Danzo's next plan to get Ao's byakugan?
    If Danzo's is smart he would give up on the Byakugan and go back into that ANBU ROOT hole he came out of!! LOL But seriously, knowing Danzo he has something up his sleeve....But do you really think he can handle both the byakugan and the sharigan...? I'm mean although Kakashi is badass in all but he can barely use the sharingan without passing out after using it for moments at a time...I really wish we knew what Danzo was really after! Kishi has everything going all over the place

Awesome user with default custom title poopdeville's Avatar
    But do you really think he can handle both the byakugan and the sharigan...?
    Probably not, but I'm sure someone loyal to Roots can.
    "After all, I am strangely colored."

They should transplant both eyes into a Jinchurikki and have them running the eyes on the Bijuu chakra ( like naruto for instant)

If Danzo's is smart he would give up on the Byakugan and go back into that ANBU ROOT hole he came out of!! LOL But seriously, knowing Danzo he has something up his sleeve....But do you really think he can handle both the byakugan and the sharigan...? I'm mean although Kakashi is badass in all but he can barely use the sharingan without passing out after using it for moments at a time...I really wish we knew what Danzo was really after! Kishi has everything going all over the place

I doesn't seem like Danzou's goal is to obtain the Byakugan for himself; it seems like he just wants to destroy it so that it is no longer in the possession of a rival village.

I really hate how the Raikage and his crew found Bee and Kisame so quickly. It would have been nice to have at least 2 more chapters of a fight before showing up. It just seems that the past year, all the various factions have been able to travel ridiculous distances in such a short time.

But it was still bad-ass. And I was hoping for Gai vs Kisame re-match.

I thought Kisame was still alive, considering his flying head was talking O_o.

Quote Originally Posted by Logrus
    They should transplant both eyes into a Jinchurikki and have them running the eyes on the Bijuu chakra ( like naruto for instant)
    I dont know! I like the idea but then they have more impressive stuff than an eye that just see a chakra circulatory system!!! To use the byakugan with a Jinchuuriki like Naruto would really be a waste...and beside Im still wondering what kind of sharigan like powers did good ole Itachi give him...I hope Kishi make use of it soon...that would be a waste of storyline if you ask me!

Sage eyes+ kyuubi eyes+ some sort of sharingan eyes.

If you thought the uchiha were overpowered wait just a few more chapters...