Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Manga: Witch Hunter

Blog Entries
    Fuck me, i need to pay more attention while reading...

And yeah she's a bit tsundere for her brother, she's the only one who can insult him and smashes anyone else who does

Quote Originally Posted by animus View Post
    Maybe she's just not wearing the Witch Hunter uniform that identifies your rank by color? Not sure since it's hard to tell what exactly the uniform is.

Question I'm confused about Tania's character (Older sister of Taras). Does she torture him or does she dote on him? Taras is deathly afraid of her so she probably tortures him a lot. But when Tasha mentioned that he was in the same team as Taras she gave him a lollipop. Confusion.
    Taking a risk by not wearing the protective uniform was my guess a couple posts up. Glad I'm not the only one thinking that.

As for Tania, she definitely dotes on him to an excessive level. Remember several chapters back when she met Tasha and the electric guy? It is implied she beats on him from his side, and she certainly insults him when he's not making a physical appearance, but she got really pissed when Tasha made a even slightly negative remark about Taras. There was another part where her personality shifted from the harsh view we normally see, right up until she discovered that Taras wasn't actually there, at which point she reverted.

Witch Hunter v11 ch 53-54 [Scantily Clad Scans] (formerly Dreshdi)

Some other group is doing it too if anyone cares. They also have done a chapter 52.5 which according to Scantily, doesn't actually exist. Will edit after I read them, I have been really looking forward to this series' return.

--------------------------

Pretty straight-forward chapters. Visul is a monster, Yue is a nice guy (probably too nice), and Lee is stronger than ever, but still alarmed at Visul's presence.

The only question remaining, or I may have simply forgotten, is who is the "toy" that South has found to play with?
    Last edited by Ryllharu; Sun, 11-07-2010 at 06:42 PM.

Blog Entries
    Chapter 58

-----------------------

Talk about messed up family dynamics.