Thread: Bleach 246

Bleach 246

[Dattebayo] Bleach - Episode 246: SD
    I am training in the shadows.
    Currently playing: All of your games, probably.

yes its out hopefully it'll be a good ep

Good setup episode. Hopefully these will be some good fights.

I'm guessing the cloaked Zanpaktou is either Kenpachi's, or Youruichi's.

I want to say the final battle is coming up, because they've introduced most of the zanpaktou now...but who knows. They haven't answered any questions really since Ichigo got Zangetsu back, and that was awhile back.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnder
    I'm guessing the cloaked Zanpaktou is either Kenpachi's, or Youruichi's.
    I'm guessing it's Unohana's

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel
    I'm guessing it's Unohana's
    Yeah, that would be my guess as well. It would be somewhat ironically suitable. Unohana's normally doing nothing but healing people so if her zanpakutou was such a morbid thing it would reflect how the sword would already want to fricking kill somebody instead of only healing them. It's a sword, after all.

Can't be Zaraki's because he has been out of town (and like the commander's zanpakutou, I think Kenpachi's is already too stubborn to listen to anybody). Yoruichi's zanpakutou hasn't been shown once during the show. I wonder if she even has one anymore. Maybe she lent it to Urahara and he lost it in some experiment back when he was still the captain of the research division.

I'm glad Ichigo finally did something.

I have to agree with Darth, this is a good setup episode, and best of all, Ichigo isn't fighting Senbonzakura again! I'll be awaiting for some Kenpachi ownage next episode.
    I am training in the shadows.
    Currently playing: All of your games, probably.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraco
    Yoruichi's zanpakutou hasn't been shown once during the show. I wonder if she even has one anymore. Maybe she lent it to Urahara and he lost it in some experiment back when he was still the captain of the research division.

I'm glad Ichigo finally did something.
    Her Zanpakutou has been shown in the Soul Society Arc during Soi fon's flashback. It was never shown as being released though.

And I agree it is Unohana's Zanpakutou, those three are the oldest and I believe strongest, among the captain's, not to mention that she is powerful enough to scare just about anyone, even the Captain Commander once yielded to her.

I have this strange feeling that the barrier is not one that is containing him, but it is one that is keeping out others. It looks similar to the one that Kira used when the Captain Commander released his sword earlier on. Also if their power was there to contain and trap his, why would they leave.

That twisted smile on Muramasa's face says something is up.
    ___
    ---------------------------- "THE DROPOUT CREW"--------------------------------
    ________Deblas, IfingHateTonTon, RyougaZell, dragonrage.________

________ we may fuck up alot but we always pull thru.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonrage
    I have this strange feeling that the barrier is not one that is containing him, but it is one that is keeping out others.

That twisted smile on Muramasa's face says something is up.
    So, you think Muramasa managed to separate the commander's zanpakutou, but it's not listening to him? One of the weaknesses of this arc anyway is the fact how he uses instincts as a tool to separate the zanpakutou from their shinigami yet the zanpakutou all listen to him afterwards. It doesn't make a whole lot of sense; switching from one master to another.

That is a possibility or it also could be that Captain Commander is keeping Ryujinjacka Sealed and out of everyone's hands.
    ___
    ---------------------------- "THE DROPOUT CREW"--------------------------------
    ________Deblas, IfingHateTonTon, RyougaZell, dragonrage.________

________ we may fuck up alot but we always pull thru.