Thread: One Piece Episode 426

One Piece Episode 426

[UTSF] One Piece 426 [400p] - Torrent | MegaUpload

[UTSF] One Piece 426 [720p] - Torrent | MegaUpload

Funimation Stream

Episode 426 Streaming

-----

Episode 427 Preview
    Last edited by Marik; Mon, 11-16-2009 at 10:41 AM.

Oh. What a surprise. A little kid plays a major role in this arc.

Both the episode and the intro seem to take a lot of content from random art that Oda has supplemented to the weekly chapters... for example

http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/537/01-02/
    http://read.mangashare.com/One-Piece...3/page015.html
    http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/536/01/
    http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/529/01/
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Yeah, I like how they incorporated various covers and color spreads into the new opening. My favorite has to be this one.

Opening 12 in higher quality..

Your second link is a credit page, by the way.

whoa the second half of the intro caught me off guard. I didn't expect for it to go into spoilerville and serious mode with that particular song playing in the background.

One Piece intros are always spoilerific. Usually if you don't point it out, though, anime viewers won't notice. :]
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Blog Entries
    There's at least 1 spoiler that even anime viewers will notice if they pay just a little bit of attention...

And i hate that song, worst OP opening ever

UN-TAN

[UTSF] One Piece 426 [400p] - Torrent | MegaUpload

[UTSF] One Piece 426 [720p] - Torrent | MegaUpload
    Last edited by Marik; Mon, 11-16-2009 at 05:37 AM.

The opening song is very light considering the serious scenes in the second half, but oh well. Nami ice cream FTW

Yeah, lol, tons of spoilers in this Op, towards the end. Anime-watchers beware.

I thought this arc was supposed to be about Golden Lion's escape from Impel Down...

so they're essentially pulling a Bleach here and just being like, "Fuck it, we're not even pretending this filler is in continuity."

And of course, can't have a shitty One Piece filler arc without a shitty kid character.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnder
    I thought this arc was supposed to be about Golden Lion's escape from Impel Down...

so they're essentially pulling a Bleach here and just being like, "Fuck it, we're not even pretending this filler is in continuity."

And of course, can't have a shitty One Piece filler arc without a shitty kid character.
    No, but it will relate to Golden Lion somewhere along the way

I think this filler arc is a prequel to the new movie that's coming out on December

Didn't they say Golden Lion is the leader of the 51 pirate crews? So, I assume it will essentially be about him, but what comes to his escape, it could be kind of tricky because I doubt they really want to show more of Impel Down than what Luffy's scenes have shown so far. I don't know how far the manga is, maybe it already has left Impel Down behind, but that could be another concern if the manga is still stuck in there.

This filler arc makes it look like that when people recognize a pirate crew to be Straw hats, all worries and fears are gone - despite the massive bounties present. It's of course more or less true, unless it's an island already lacking food.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraco
    This filler arc makes it look like that when people recognize a pirate crew to be Straw hats, all worries and fears are gone - despite the massive bounties present. It's of course more or less true, unless it's an island already lacking food.
    It had more to do with the fact that they were all East Blue pirates. Obviously this town routes for it's hometown pirates. That's why they wanted Nami to come over and none of the Grand Line Strawhats.

I'm guessing this filler arc has to take place before Luffy even reached Impel Down, since who knows how much different the crew will be (and the rest of the one piece setting, for that matter), after these current events are wrapped up.

Therefore this arc represents a flashback to a villain that will have already been defeated by Luffy prior to his first reference in the series by Sengoku.

Stupid...
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Personally I prefer this fillers over 5 weeks in a row of flashbacks like in Ennies Lobbys. Or any Naruto/Bleach filler. Geez... I can't see why you guys are so pissed here. I consider this a special episode like those they've thrown in the past.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RyougaZell
    Personally I prefer this fillers over 5 weeks in a row of flashbacks like in Ennies Lobbys. Or any Naruto/Bleach filler. Geez... I can't see why you guys are so pissed here. I consider this a special episode like those they've thrown in the past.
    I don't think any of us are pissed of by this, it's just that the timing for this particular filler is a bit annoying sicne things were finally heating up in the main arc

We wouldn't usually have such a lengthly filler arc in the middle of a main one either, it's just a shameless marketing campaign supporting the newest movie and that only adds to the overall frustration

In short i'm not pulling my hair out, but i have to admit i'm pretty annoyed by this. I won't even watch this ep, i'll marathon through it later on when we get back to the main course or maybe save it to watch just before the movie comes out on DVD

Arch... timing? You DO remember the 5 episode flashback on Ennies Lobby right? And the precise moment in the story it happened. Right?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RyougaZell
    Arch... timing? You DO remember the 5 episode flashback on Ennies Lobby right? And the precise moment in the story it happened. Right?
    Nope, because at that time i was still powering through One Piece episodes like there was no tomorrow

I'm sure it was uber annoying to those who didn't though

I don't really care, to be honest. As long as it's not a flashback fest because I absolutely hate and detest those. I know we are getting pretty close to the manga cap, from what all the manga readers have said, so it was only a matter of time. Now or a month from now, it changes little. Some things can't be avoided so you just have to take them head-on like a man.

Blog Entries
    The only reason why the anime is getting closer to the manga s because Oda has begun taking breaks every other week with the manga since the events now taking place are so damn important

The anime has been constantly using 1 chapter or less per episode so after this one i think we'll be filler free for a while