Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: One Piece Episode 426

i really hope they can expand more on the situations of the other crew members, even if its just one episode per member more its another few weeks without terrible filler.... imagine if they just pulled a claymore....

I'm definitely pissed. This new thing where they can't even be bothered to PRETEND filler isn't filler really pisses me off. Even when a filler arc is good(like the current Bleach arc) stuffing it in the middle of another arc and saying, "Oh this happened....fuck, we don't know." Infuriates me.

If they were so close to the manga, they should have added this arc in before Shabondy, instead of only having a couple fillers between Shabondy and Thriller Bark.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnder
    I'm definitely pissed. This new thing where they can't even be bothered to PRETEND filler isn't filler really pisses me off. Even when a filler arc is good(like the current Bleach arc) stuffing it in the middle of another arc and saying, "Oh this happened....fuck, we don't know." Infuriates me.

If they were so close to the manga, they should have added this arc in before Shabondy, instead of only having a couple fillers between Shabondy and Thriller Bark.
    Dude... its a special for the movie... when has the series ever tied up with the movies? or when has Detective Luffy, or whatever his name is, been tied up to the series?

Or course, we could have 4 flashbacks of the series in a row again with only 10 seconds of new content every episode. We can only make Luffy remember what he has done, what Buggy has done and what Mr 3 has done.

Quote Originally Posted by RyougaZell
    Dude... its a special for the movie... when has the series ever tied up with the movies? or when has Detective Luffy, or whatever his name is, been tied up to the series?

Or course, we could have 4 flashbacks of the series in a row again with only 10 seconds of new content every episode. We can only make Luffy remember what he has done, what Buggy has done and what Mr 3 has done.
    The Detective Luffy isn't even in the same universe, of course it doesn't sync up. But these episodes are. You say "ooh it's a movie special". That'd be fine if it was one episode or an hour long episode. But no, this thing is at least 4 episodes long, that's not a special, that's a goddamn filler arc. And this is the first time in One Piece that a filler arc has ever bent time in order to exist.

It's shitty when Bleach does it, and it's shitty now that One Piece is doing it.

Ah whatever... we probably should agree to disagree. The damn episodes even say movie special, since it takes several weeks prior to the movie. I'll take this fillers over flashbacks any time of the year. And Bleach's current filler sucks hard... I don't know how people say its good

Anyway... I prefer to wait for Yibis anyways, so I care less if funicrap sends cease and desists.

Yibis 426 720p / 400p