Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: One Piece Chapter 563

I still think Oda has a few surprises left for us.

Awesome user with default custom title poopdeville's Avatar
    I just had a random thought. The Kuja tribe is supposedly ancient, and has been isolated in the calm belt for centuries. Do they have a poneglyph?
    "After all, I am strangely colored."

sumato
    I'm expecting heavy casualties on both sides honestly. This is definitely going to be a turning point in the world of One Piece and no doubt this will push the new generation into the lime light. In all honesty though I'm wondering more about how the straw hat pirates are going to be brought back together... and if it's going to be a long time before we see the best crew around together again.

Quote Originally Posted by Death BOO Z
    maybe blast open an entry to the NW part of the grandline?

I could totally see that happening. He might not be strong enough to destroy the entire world anymore, but he should be able to do something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by sumato
    I'm expecting heavy casualties on both sides honestly. This is definitely going to be a turning point in the world of One Piece and no doubt this will push the new generation into the lime light. In all honesty though I'm wondering more about how the straw hat pirates are going to be brought back together... and if it's going to be a long time before we see the best crew around together again.
    I wouldn't be surprised if somehow the rest of the crew shows up towards the end of this thing, and helps Luffy excape or whatever happens.

I think there's a chance that if the Strawhats show up at some point before this encounter ends, that Rayleigh will be with them too. And if you remember how wary of him the marines were being, he would definitely make a difference in this war.

You guys are getting way ahead of yourselves. Luffy, being as close as he was in proximity to Shabondy from Amazon Lily, would not have reached the rendezvous before Ace's execution. Some of the strawhats, like Chopper and Robin, however, aren't even on the grand line anymore.
    Last edited by Assertn; Mon, 11-09-2009 at 10:47 PM.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

there are clear "outs" for a couple of them though.... for example chopper could ride one of those birds, nami could use her new island friends or the weather, for all we know robins country is building a land bridge between mariejoa and enies lobby starting in the middle. Its possible that by some freak of nature those guys are exactley right next to each other despite seeming so far away.... i mean if they are as far as you suggest it coul possibly be a hundred chapters or more before we even see a reuniting of them.

That wouldnt be a bad thing tho imho :P a crew of luffy crocodile buggy jinbei iva chan and the rest is probley stronger than the originial strawhat crew...not even a question actualy, they are FOR SURE stronger.

http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/524/06/
    http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/524/08/

Robin's in East Blue, Chopper's in South Blue...
    Looks like everyone else is still on the Grand Line though.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Awesome user with default custom title poopdeville's Avatar
    If any of the Straw Hats is going to show up, it's Robin, since she made made a connection to Dragon via the Revolutionary Army. Also, chambers' suggestion that the Bridge of Exhaustion is a project to connect two of the three major government facilities is pretty good -- it makes more sense for it to be a bridge between Enies Lobby and Impel Down, though. Either way, she is relatively close to Mariejoa. Speculative, at best.

I wonder what role her meeting the Revolutionaries will play in the plot. Are they going to ask for Pluton to use against the WG? That would probably be the WG's worst nightmare. It would be pretty amazing if Robin figured out Luffy would go straight to Ace, and showed up at Mariejoa on Pluton with Dragon.
    "After all, I am strangely colored."

I suppose one nice thing about Robin and Chopper being in East and South Blue is that I believe those two quadrants lie on the same side of the red belt as Marineford. They'd still need to hijack a kairoseki ship or something to be able to cross, though.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Maybe if Chopper makes nice with those birds they can fly him over?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FireEmblem
    Maybe if Chopper makes nice with those birds they can fly him over?
    Assuming they haven't eaten him yet