Thread: One Piece

Blog Entries

One Piece

How about giving the One Piece manga section a place in the main page like bleach and naruto?

I never understood what made that section different from the other 2 in the first place

Manga discussion for OP was severly lacking for quite a while, but it has improved over the last year or so. I'll consider it.

Blog Entries
    At the very least it's been much better off than the bleach manga section for quite a while now

Screw it... done.

Blog Entries

I don't even read One Piece manga but I'll still commend this decision. It was annoying how the One Piece anime section was red to mark new posts yet those new posts were actually in the manga discussion.

Blog Entries
    Well i'm sure that even though the decision has already been made there will be at least 1 or 2 gentleman who will manage to pull some awesome arguments out of their asses against it

And by gentleman i obviously mean the bitches who usually laze around this section
    Last edited by Archangel; Fri, 10-30-2009 at 02:52 PM.

W00t
    It totally deserves it

It was kinda annoying having to jump around the threads when you expected an answer from one media and the other was updated.

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel
    Well i'm sure that even though the decision has already been made there will be at least 1 or 2 gentleman who will manage to pull some awesome arguments out of their asses against it

And by gentleman i obviously mean the bitches who usually laze around this section
    I honestly can't see how anyone would take the time to argue against an extra section on an anime forum. Who could possibly care that much?