Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Naruto Chapter 469

Quote Originally Posted by XanBcoo
    That is how a real ninja facepalms.

I'm glad the characters are getting their dues. Raikage is being made the head of the alliance like he should have been from the start, and Sakura is being exposed for being a horrible person.
    Sakura isn't a horrible person, she just has no delicacy and is pigheaded. She is trapped between doing what she wants to do and what everyone wants her to do.

I guess she fail to realize that Naruto also has his own reasons why he is chasing after Saske, it's not just the promise he made to her; that promise just helped strengthen his resolve. And that fact that what she just did probably hurt him more than any wound he has received so far.
    ___
    ---------------------------- "THE DROPOUT CREW"--------------------------------
    ________Deblas, IfingHateTonTon, RyougaZell, dragonrage.________

________ we may fuck up alot but we always pull thru.

Awesome user with default custom title The Heretic Azazel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by redcat
    well the reason she's doing it is so naruto wont hurt himself or get killed from chasing after sasuke. so that means she has to care about him to some degree. but since her motivation was to protect him as opposed to just liking him the way she squealed about sasuke all the time just made the whole attempt seem fake.

in conclusion, she should have flashed him or something.
    Though she worded things completely wrong, I don't really question her motives. She HAS to be over Sasuke by now, he always treated her like shit and hasn't been around in forever. Its not a stretch to think her feelings have changed over time. I don't think she's being insincere, I think she's never really put her feelings into words so when she spoke, it did sound like she was settling for Naruto.

To me this chapter makes Naruto look like a bigger idiot. Sakura wants all this to stop. He has to get over this whole chasing Sasuke thing, there have been enough casualties. Sasuke will likely come for him, when Madara tries to take the Kyuubi.
    "They call it 'The American Dream' because you have to be asleep to believe it" - George Carlin

oh, so now that Sakura doesn't want Sasuke anymore, they should stop the entire search for him?

never-minding the whole ran away with greatest enemy and joined up with a team of maniacs hell bent to destroy the world.

she's over him, guys. you can stop chasing, get back to your normal life.

by the way, how much of the above does the village know? do they know that Orochimaru and Itachi are dead?

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

They must know. Didn't Jiraiya tell them that Orochimaru is dead? And then Zetsu told Madara that Sasuke won vs Itachi while Konoha was there.

Quote Originally Posted by FireEmblem
    They must know. Didn't Jiraiya tell them that Orochimaru is dead? And then Zetsu told Madara that Sasuke won vs Itachi while Konoha was there.
    Yes on both counts.

Is Torune somehow related to Ino's clan with the whole mind transfer technique? I was a bit disappointed how easily Ao fell into his trap given that he has a hax byakugan. And speaking of byakugan, Kishi once again shows what a failure of a doujutsu the byakugan is.

Quote Originally Posted by Death BOO Z
    oh, so now that Sakura doesn't want Sasuke anymore, they should stop the entire search for him?

never-minding the whole ran away with greatest enemy and joined up with a team of maniacs hell bent to destroy the world.

she's over him, guys. you can stop chasing, get back to your normal life.

by the way, how much of the above does the village know? do they know that Orochimaru and Itachi are dead?
    What Herectic meant wasn't to leave Sasuke alone. But rather to stop killing himself (Naruto) trying to make him come back. That it may be time to treat Sasuke as what he really is. A traitor that must be killed on sight.

I think the same way as him, in regard of Sakura's feelings.

I'm interested in Tsuchikage's name. Does "Oonoki of the Scales" refer to his ability to manipulate mass?
    "Samsonlonghair - The Defender of the Oppressed And Shunned!" -Kraco

That would make sense. The sheer scale of that Gamecube he dropped on Sasuke was no laughing matter.

I really hated how Kishi played out the "romance" in the series. Sakura was too annoying and too ridiculously mad in love with someone who probably never said more than 10 sentences to her ever. Weak writing, never cared about it to begin with. What started out as just a random crush escalates into a tear jerking emo-carved love with no plot or character interaction to back it up? Weak.

The lash back from Naruto was great, but the only resolution now is just to kill her off.

Quote Originally Posted by FireEmblem
    That would make sense. The sheer scale of that Gamecube he dropped on Sasuke was no laughing matter.
    "Samsonlonghair - The Defender of the Oppressed And Shunned!" -Kraco

Quote Originally Posted by samsonlonghair
    So awesome. He won't be able to play games anymore, though, since Sasuke is lightning based.

Quote Originally Posted by samsonlonghair

awww should've changed it to Jiton gamecube no jutsu!!

Awesome user with default custom title Uchiha Barles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by animus

The lash back from Naruto was great, but the only resolution now is just to kill her off.
    Made me lol xD. It's kind of true though. Like, why's she even in the story anymore? Sasuke's going to fall for her? *puke* Is she going to become some hero of destined greatness or whatever? If so, where's her motivation? She's kind of just taking up space right now. Her relative importance is now comparable to characters like Neiji and Rock.

@below: I guess never really. But at least, there was a point where one could believe in her potential as a romantic interest to either character. Or, her potential as a character of greater importance than characters like neiji and rock, but of less importance than Naruto or Sasuke. Right now, with all the screen time she's getting, she's exactly as important as rock or neiji. Hell, even Shikamaru seems more important. At least he seems like he's heading towards being the general of Konoha's armies.
    Last edited by Uchiha Barles; Sun, 11-01-2009 at 02:14 PM.

Blog Entries
    When was she ever important? The show is called naruto, his rival is Sasuke and then there's the third wheel

She had 1 major fight and even then the granny basically carried her through half of it. Even Lee has had at least 2 major battles so far and he's as secondary as a secondary character can get

Most importantly she's been unlikable since day 1 and remained somewhat useless through the whole story. At least Hinata has that underdog feeling that makes a guy want to root for her.
    Last edited by Archangel; Wed, 11-04-2009 at 10:15 AM.

You couldn't have said it better Arch.

Thanks shinta|hikari for the sig.

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel
    When was she ever important? The show is called naruto, his rival is Sasuke and then there's the third wheel

She had 1 major fight and even then the granny basically carried her through half of it. Even Lee has had at least 2 major battles so far and he's as secondary as a secondary character can get

Most importantly she's been unlikable since day 1 and remained somewhat useless through the whole story. At least Hinata has that underdog feeling that makes a guy want to root for her.

Great. Now look what you've done...

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

Lol. Good stuff. I always thought Sakura was useless as well, but I imagined that she would get better and be useful later on. Nothing happened for a while, but then the fight with granny showed a lot of promise and I really thought Sakura would be less useless from that point on. The only problem is that all the villains are stronger now, so she's useless by comparrison all over again.

Blog Entries

meh, it's hard to hate her when there's so much good hentai about her