Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Naruto Chapter 469

Naruto Chapter 469

Last edited by Marik; Fri, 10-30-2009 at 01:33 PM.

Blog Entries
    I waited two weeks for this? -_-"

You have to admire Sakura for the ability to become more and more unlikable in every single chapter. At least before she was being useless in a quiet corner, now she's just bothering people with her idiocy.

And where the fuck is Hinata? I would pay gold to see her bitch slap Sakura after that little show.

Shouldn't Naruto hate himself then? He keeps lying to himself saying Sasuke can be saved. I mean yeah... she cleary isn't honest... but his words apply to himself. Kishimoto is gonna end this with Naruto and Sasuke kissing again like in chapter 1. I call crap. Only thing that could make this worse is giving Hinata more screen time, the useless character.

Blog Entries
    Oh be quiet you -_-"

You've always had it in for my girl Hinata

Blame Kishi for making most females useless in this manga. The only character that is more useless than Hinata is Tenten. And even Tenten has gotten more screen time.

Wonder why you all complain that was a good ending if you ask me. First i thought he would go along with it but then he showed some balls Hope he goes for Hinata and make a baby with some freaky Byakuga

Translation of Sakura: I can't have the one I want, so I will compromise and be with you.

I actually enjoyed Yamato's expression.

Yea, that was a smooth move on Naruto's part. Sakura was just pathetic there; she basically was being a selfish little bitch, and I am glad Naruto called her out on that.

What a whore. Parishilton no jutsu. And only one page of Kirabi...really? Two weeks down the drain.

I don't care about Sakura's heartfelt nonsense. I want to see Killerbee fight Kisame.
    "Samsonlonghair - The Defender of the Oppressed And Shunned!" -Kraco

Arrgghhh...after how many chapters we finally get to see Kisame in ch 468, then we have to wait 2 weeks just to see him get 2 pages? Well, I guess I can always hope next week we get to see more of him.

Quote Originally Posted by RyougaZell
    Shouldn't Naruto hate himself then? He keeps lying to himself saying Sasuke can be saved. I mean yeah... she cleary isn't honest... but his words apply to himself. Kishimoto is gonna end this with Naruto and Sasuke kissing again like in chapter 1. I call crap. Only thing that could make this worse is giving Hinata more screen time, the useless character.
    RZ you baka, baka, baka, baka!!!

I like Hinata, I liked her from the first time she was introduced. Don't say such mean things about her, please. Although I would admit that she is basically an extra in the anime, but what can you do? she is the still a candidate successor to the Hyuga Clan and well her abilities are over shadowed by Neji's skill and Sakura pigheadedness, it's not like she has had any major scenes with Naruto so far, Sakura is always there.

I think Naruto is more hurt than anything else, he feels like he is being played for even more of a fool than he is. He knows she is lying and hates himself for being incapable of actually having the ability to make her mean what she said. She just basically stabbed him through the heart and ripped out his balls in this chapter, while undermining everything he has done so far.

Yamato and Rock Lee expressions were awesome.

edit

lol

priceless, but no thanks
    Last edited by dragonrage; Thu, 10-29-2009 at 04:20 PM.
    ___
    ---------------------------- "THE DROPOUT CREW"--------------------------------
    ________Deblas, IfingHateTonTon, RyougaZell, dragonrage.________

________ we may fuck up alot but we always pull thru.

LOL dragon... you may like her. But it doesn't change the fact of what Kishimoto made her. A useless character. I like Tenten, but I admit she is fucking useless. Heck, even despite all the flaws, I like Sakura, who is useless. Hinata is, by proxy, yet another useless character in this universe. I liked her character at the beginning... but currently I just can't stand her. Oh well. Whatever comes shall come.

Blog Entries
    That was some horrible punctuation O_o

I can't see why you can't just appreciate her for being hard worker and cute

If i had to guess i'd say that a M man such as yourself is just incapable of enjoying the wonders of the shy megane girl type ( I defy anyone to make this sound otakuer! ).

Even liked how on the 11th page the three squares of narutos reaction are

First: OMG She loves mee?!?!?!?

Second: Hey wait a moment somethings not right

Third: Oh that bitch thinking im a second hand choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel
    That was some horrible punctuation O_o

I can't see why you can't just appreciate her for being hard worker and cute

If i had to guess i'd say that a M man such as yourself is just incapable of enjoying the wonders of the shy megane girl type ( I defy anyone to make this sound otakuer! ).
    You're just jealous of me Arch

@Logrus: Yeah. Specially because Naruto doesn't kiss the floor that Sakura steps on and he definitely knows that Hinata exists

The guy reacted that way not because he felt second hand, but because he knew she was lying. Heck... he has seen how Sakura apparently 'loved' Sasuke all his life, so he definitely saw through the lie.

And even if Sakura had been honest, deep down I think she were (do see Yamato's reaction when they fought Oro and Kabuto at the bridge), Naruto would not had been able to accept it. He would think it wasn't real either way, honest or not.

(How's that for punctuation Arch? Made your eyes bleed ?)

Wow Sakura way to be epic fail. Props to Naruto for not being sucked in by that fork tongued wannabe temptress. It's almost hard to believe that even after all he's done for her and everyone in the village she'd try to pull something as lame as this. Based on the conversation back in chapter 459 I'm guessing her plan was to have Naruto fall helplessly back in love with her and thus no notice that Shikamaru and his crew went out to get killed trying to take out Sasuke. It's amazing how highly she must think of herself to think Naruto would just come running at her beck and call.

I wish Naruto had the stones to piss right back in her face for this but he'll probably just talk to her in a soothing and comforting manner telling her he knows what they're planning and he won't let them kill Sasuke without having a chance to try and talk to him again or something.

I agree,with you Yuki, and I think Naruto and Saske is only going to meet up in the final battle or something like that.

Also this has been bugging me, how can Danzo use the sharingan when his eye is covered? Doesn't most of the sharingan techniques comes from looking at something or someone looking at them? And why is it so important that other people don't get their hands on it? There was also mention of getting his hands on Orichamrau research of the sharingan to help with his right eye and right hand.
    ___
    ---------------------------- "THE DROPOUT CREW"--------------------------------
    ________Deblas, IfingHateTonTon, RyougaZell, dragonrage.________

________ we may fuck up alot but we always pull thru.

why does anyone bother with ninja stuff (traps, knives, fighting) when you can just as easily curse someone?
    it's even lamer than what Hidan had, at least he needed to draw blood...

Sakura is practically saying that she only likes Naruto because he's strong and can protect the village and be a big damn hero. way to go, slut.
    you know who liked Naruto back when he was a complete loser? Hinata.
    you know who confessed her love at the risk of her life, rather than trying to make herself feel better? Hinata.
    you know who's almost punched Sakura? Naruto.

where did the damn bear summon come from? and who is it attacking?

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Awesome user with default custom title Uchiha Barles's Avatar
    It is a sad state of affairs for a manga when I care more about some silly love triangle than anything else currently happening. And boy is that love triangle absurd.

On the plus side, Killer Bee's rhymes are dope yo!

Can't wait till this one piece download is done.