Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bleach Chapter 380

Bleach Chapter 380

Last edited by Marik; Thu, 10-29-2009 at 01:22 PM.

Blog Entries
    Aaaaaaaaaand... nothing happened... again...

Well at least there's now the possibility of a Aizen vs. Unohana so i guess that isn't half bad

I bet y'all 10 bucks that the next chapter will consist solely on Ichigo passing through that fucking thing

And the next 10 chapters for him to return to Hueco Mundo in order to get Inoue, so she can cure Hiyori. After all, it doesn't seem anyone else is returning with Ichigo.

Blog Entries
    Lol she's been sliced in half for a while now.

If Orihime manages that my new nickname for her will be Shenlong

Quote Originally Posted by RyougaZell
    And the next 10 chapters for him to return to Hueco Mundo in order to get Inoue, so she can cure Hiyori. After all, it doesn't seem anyone else is returning with Ichigo.
    Unohana is going with him, so maybe she'll heal Hiyori somehow. She'll probably bust out some type of life saving technique that we haven't seen yet.

She gave Jidanbou back his arm. And also the espada whatever his name was. They only need to keep her alive. Start calling breast-girl as ShenLong. You only need her 2 dragon balls and 5 pixies and you got the seven.

@Marik:
    True. Unohana can keep her alive just for Inoue to undo the damage. You are correct.

Hates these chapters but they are necessary for the backstage to be seen

Maybe in like 5 chapters Ichigo will square off Vs Aizen at the end of a chapter. And then they will switch to the Yammi fight again

We still have yet to see Unohana's full power. Plus back in the day, she had an inclination that the Aizen body they found was fake, she just couldn't put her finger on it. Maybe she has found a way to counter his illusions.

Man, Ichigo complained most of this chapter about Byakuya and Kenpachi not being able to take Yammy on when his true duties were to secure Orihime and protect Karakura Town. It did perk my interest that Unohana is going back with Ichigo, though.
    I am training in the shadows.
    Currently playing: All of your games, probably.

Blog Entries
    I'm gonna laugh if they arrive and they're all half dead from fighting against 3 dudes

How many years have we been watching this one day battle btw? 2 years already? Or are we already at the 3rd?

Blog Entries
    I dunno but i know that for at least a year Aizen was standing at the exact same spot doing nothing

one more thing how come ichigo cant cut him thru his neck but (thiink kenpachi) manages to just slice off a foot?

Quote Originally Posted by Logrus
    one more thing how come ichigo cant cut him thru his neck but (thiink kenpachi) manages to just slice off a foot?
    Because Kenpachi was using both his hands to hold his sword

It was a demon arts spell (#33), which meant Byakuya was the one who blew off the foot - not that it matters, power levels in Bleach stopped making sense a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Logrus
    It's because Kenpachi was using both his hands to hold his sword

Thats not logic, Thats Kubologic !

Quote Originally Posted by Augury
    It was a demon arts spell (#33), which meant Byakuya was the one who blew off the foot - not that it matters, power levels in Bleach stopped making sense a long time ago.
    Feel kinda stupid to have forgotten that for like the 50th time now

Why even make the powerlevels to make sence in the early series only to be absolutely ridiculed now?

Blog Entries
    When did they make sense now?

Because i remember a shikai wielding noob beating a captain in like episode 20 or something...

Oh and that captain then went ahead and bitch slapped 2 other captains

Oh and then one of those captains sliced off an espada's arm like it was butter

Oh and then that espada beat the shit out of previously mentioned bankai wielding noob

And so the stupidity came full circle

Hmm.. He beats zaraki with Shikai then learns Bankai ,that supposed to make him 5-10 times stronger? And to top that off he has a shit load of Hollow Reiatsu.

How on gods earth can he even have a struggle with anyone???

They probably noticed they made him to strong. Remember when Getsuga Tenhsou could whipe out half the landscape but now barely scratches it.