Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bleach Chapter 380

Blog Entries
    Are you just now realizing these things?

Well not realizing but kinda like finally figuring out what been bugging you for a long time
    Last edited by Logrus; Fri, 10-30-2009 at 08:35 PM.

I'm not getting why Ken and Bya are acting so cool. I thought Ichigo kinda kicked both their asses (Granted, Ken wasn't trying) and took out #4. Then they say someone of his skills would be of no help to anyone in the Gotei 13...yet Ichigo has shown himself to be stronger than almost all of them. Makes no sense.

Also, if the captains are this strong and the top hollows were fairly easy to defeat...why didn't they just take over the hollow world a loooooooooooong time ago when Aizen wasn't there?

Its just like they said here....

Power levels stopped making sence a long time ago....

Like how humans managed to beat ex espadas when the limit over power for them is lower then a shinigamis. Go Figure

Kenpachi and Byakuya talking down to Ichigo is their roundabout way of telling him to go back to Karakura town. It has everything to do with pride & personality and nothing to do with power.

Bleach has plot holes everywhere because Kubo forgets what he wrote earlier and just makes shit up sometimes. I wouldn't think too hard about the story line, just enjoy it for what it is.