Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Naruto Shippuuden Episode 133

Then I'm wondering, he'll only be losing his sight with his sharingan eye. Big woop, he barely uses it as it is
    But Itachi will be as blind as bat.
    Hakke Rokujūyon Shō!

Finally got some time to sit down and watch this episode. I think it was a great chance to show us what Pain is capable of.

The following is just my opinion so please don't think anything more of it than that: Apologies also if any of this has been posted already.

I don't think there's any link to the six paths and jiraiya other that they happen to be ninja he encountered during the shinobi war. when Jiraiya heard those three had died, he mentioned something else. He said that he'd heard they made a name for themselves in their own way during the war. We know Nagato has control over all elements cause of the Rinnegan, right? Who is to say that Konan, Yahiko, and Nagato didn't happen to encounter the same six people and kill them? I mean its a war you're bound to see the same faces eventually. Just my two cents though on that.

i noticed the stick the summoner stabbed Jiraiya with did something to him. Remember we saw the Eyes come up behind him like when Sasuke fought Deidara? Jiraiya said his chakra was being disturbed. What if Pain was trying to control Jiraiya the same way Sasuke controlled what Deidara saw/felt? I know its farfetched since we don't know much about the Rinnegan yet, but to disrupt chakra with a stick the way a genjutsu would sorta made me raise my brows a bit.

Anyhoo off to get my morning coffee...great episode. i hope to see more just like them!