Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Naruto Shippuuden Episode 133

But when we saw Pain before Jiraiya entered, he already had the form of the Fuuma shinobi or Yahiko.
    This is why I am confused... There HAS to be a connection to the kids he trained (Rinnegan, their appearance) But it's also connected to jiraiya somehow..

This was one of the best eps I've seen in a long time... a LONG time. My mouth was literally hanging open the whole way through... amazing...so sad..

lucky....

We do know that Pain confirmed Jiraiya as his sensei. So it's Nagato with another appearance and Konan is also present. So, yeah, the link between Jiraiya and Pain + gang is made.

But what in godsname is going on, it's going to be an interesting story to hear from the frog.
    Hakke Rokujūyon Shō!

Awesome user with default custom title KrayZ33's Avatar
    jiraiyas death aside... which was good and all

but what the.. I expected more, much more of a fight
    something like the Kakuzu vs Kakashi fight, only bigger.
    damn him for losing 1 arm, could have been a hell of a fight (and no I'm not statisfied with the first "summoner battle" part.

Actually, he didn't show many jutsus. There was a lot of running from the summons.
    Hakke Rokujūyon Shō!

The fight wasn’t meant to be awesome and balanced, the strength difference between Pain and Jiraiya was just too big, the best part of the fight was when Pain was still fighting with one body, but after another two came out all Jiraiya did was run away and hope the sound genjutsu worked, after that he lost his arm and was killed. But you have to give it to Jiraiya, he showed the best jutsus of all the manga, the barrier in this episode, that shit he used to dispose of the immortal dogs, the frog song, the giant rasengan…

On the other hand Pain almost never attacked, he just defended, the only jutsus he showed in this fight was summons, absorption, and missiles.

But I have to say this fight is one of the best fights of the series, and the level of it was probably the best since the Sandaime vs Orochimaru fight.

Can't say the giant rasengan impresses me very much, but that's due to the one trick pony called Naruto.
    Hakke Rokujūyon Shō!

Quote Originally Posted by ASSpirine
    Can't say the giant rasengan impresses me very much, but that's due to the one trick pony called Naruto.
    Were your eyes closed when Jiraiya pulled that thing out?

That Rasengan was like 100 times bigger than anything Naruto ever did. Even if it's the same jutsu, it's a matter of scale. Let's pretend that was Kakuzu that got hit with that. He definitely would not live through that giant ball of rotating chakra.

Awesome user with default custom title Pandadice's Avatar
    it wasn't as big as the one Naruto pulled out in the first shippuuden movie, I don't think.

(does that remind you of anyone?)

user posted image

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyrox
    If Pain and Naruto are the ninjas in the prophecy who will bring change to the ninja world, Pain should be one of the last enemies at least. Madara should be Sasuke's prey.
    Just because the one who remains is the one to bring peace to the ninja world doesn't mean that's his final battle. It just means there's one less asshole who wants to blow the place up. He'll be the "chosen student" of Jiraiya after the fight with Pain, and then has to do whatever the "chosen student" has to do.

ie bring peace by killing people.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

I get the distinct impression that this series is going to end with Naruto vs. Sasuke again, with Naruto being Hokage and Sasuke being the only Sharingan user still alive.

Cyclical history seems to be one of this series themes, and I think they'll end up recreating the 1st Hokage vs. Madara battle at the end of the series.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryGumball
    geez you guys I clicked the link for this episode and first reply was telling us what happened in the story we needed like a second post or the first post showing the link and then a warning DO NOT SCROLL down if you want episode spoilers
    Quote Originally Posted by me
    You will have to adopt the technique of selective reading. The overwhelming majority of anime and manga threads here will see an episode link followed immediately by episode content discussion, sometimes in the same post.

The only cases where it doesn't happen are:

1) Lower-quality subs are posted and everybody waits for a better one.

2) The thread has no discussion either because the episode was boring, or no one's watching it.

Mate, go to AnimeSuki or something if all you want to read are "That was WIN/SUCK". We actually discuss content here.

Go ahead and report it as spoiler or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Xyrox
    I guess I'll make a separate thread about it.

I just feels natural that Sasuke will finish off all other Sharingan users. Other than that, I can't think of a reason - after all, we still don't know Madara's objective(s).

come on its so obvious! if madara didnt kill sasukes family ill eat my shorts. I have said it a couple times now we have NEVER seen itachi kill his family WITHOUT suspicious effects of the **reality altering** sharingan effects in play. we have never been shown that scene as it really happend. I said this the very first time it was shown in conjunction with itachi WHY IS THERE A GIANT RED MOON IN THE SKY! because its not real, itachi is showing it to sasuke to fire him up!

but to what end i dont know.... i dont know why itachi wouldnt try and kill him himself but it seems doubtfull he knows madara is a part of akatsuki.

Awesome user with default custom title KrayZ33's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chambers
    I said this the very first time it was shown in conjunction with itachi WHY IS THERE A GIANT RED MOON IN THE SKY! because its not real, itachi is showing it to sasuke to fire him up!
    wait I just remembered something

when Kakashi fought that fake Itachi back then (around ep ~10-15?)
    he asks Itachi "how bad has your eyesight become?"
    and Itachi said that Sasuke should kill his best friend (to obtain the mangekyou sharingan?) to become stronger, back during the normal Naruto-series

so.. and in the intro we see someone who looks a bit like Itachi trying to steal Sasuke's(?) Sharingan.

if I put two and two together now -> Itachi is encouraging Sasuke because he wants to harvest his eyes! this would be so cool.

edit: heck, I rewatched the scene when Itachi kills his clan (AMV-version)

"Hate me, detest me... and one day, when you have the same eyes I do, come before me!"

edit2: btw, most of you might have the same idea already, I didn't read all the posts from the last ~3 episodes :/
    so meh' sorry if it's common knowledge.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; Sat, 10-31-2009 at 02:17 PM.

well i think its generally accepted that sasukes "best friend" is naruto?

Quote Originally Posted by ASSpirine
    Just the fact that he can pull it out without a shadow clone is impressive if you compare with Naruto.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalobiian
    Just because the one who remains is the one to bring peace to the ninja world doesn't mean that's his final battle. It just means there's one less asshole who wants to blow the place up. He'll be the "chosen student" of Jiraiya after the fight with Pain, and then has to do whatever the "chosen student" has to do.
    Yeah, sure. The final one is likely to be Sasuke, as some (you included I think?) already have written.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33
    if I put two and two together now -> Itachi is encouraging Sasuke because he wants to harvest his eyes! this would be so cool.
    Hm, this sounds better than my Kabutoro theory. And indeed, after rewatching the opening it looks like Itachi (he has these strange wrinkles), just that we haven't seen him that mad before (which made me think it was Kabuto to begin with; can't remember how he looks like after taking in Orochimaru's soul).

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33
    wait I just remembered something

when Kakashi fought that fake Itachi back then (around ep ~10-15?)
    he asks Itachi "how bad has your eyesight become?"
    and Itachi said that Sasuke should kill his best friend (to obtain the mangekyou sharingan?) to become stronger, back during the normal Naruto-series

so.. and in the intro we see someone who looks a bit like Itachi trying to steal Sasuke's(?) Sharingan.

edit: heck, I rewatched the scene when Itachi kills his clan (AMV-version)

"Hate me, detest me... and one day, when you have the same eyes I do, come before me!"

edit2: btw, most of you might have the same idea already, I didn't read all the posts from the last ~3 episodes :/
    so meh' sorry if it's common knowledge.
    This makes alot of sense. The Mangekyou is making Itachi go blind, he wanted Sasuke to obtain the Mangekyou so he could get some replacement eyes.

Makes me wonder if Madara has the Mangekyou. I mean, if he founded the Uchiha, you would think he would have it, but then, he's like a century old, and doesn't appear to be blind.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnder
    Makes me wonder if Madara has the Mangekyou. I mean, if he founded the Uchiha, you would think he would have it, but then, he's like a century old, and doesn't appear to be blind.
    Mangekyou Sharingan is like the Rasen Shuriken.

Screws you up, Screws them up, Screws everyone up.

True badass people would develop a more usable technique and only rely on this as the final trump card to save their hide. True badass ninjas would also adequately prepare themselves so this situation won't pop up very often. Or just kick ass without going full-blown.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalobiian
    Mangekyou Sharingan is like the Rasen Shuriken.

Screws you up, Screws them up, Screws everyone up.

True badass people would develop a more usable technique and only rely on this as the final trump card to save their hide. True badass ninjas would also adequately prepare themselves so this situation won't pop up very often. Or just kick ass without going full-blown.
    Well, Kakashi is already starting to lose his vision right? How many times has he used it? Can't be that many. And he's certainly a badass.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnder
    Well, Kakashi is already starting to lose his vision right? How many times has he used it? Can't be that many. And he's certainly a badass.
    What? Where did this come from?

Awesome user with default custom title poopdeville's Avatar
    He must have lost some visual acuity or he wouldn't have known it's a side effect.
    "After all, I am strangely colored."