Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Naruto Shippuuden Episode 133

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryGumball
    geez you guys I clicked the link for this episode and first reply was telling us what happened in the story we needed like a second post or the first post showing the link and then a warning DO NOT SCROLL down if you want episode spoilers
    You will have to adopt the technique of selective reading. The overwhelming majority of anime and manga threads here will see an episode link followed immediately by episode content discussion, sometimes in the same post.

The only cases where it doesn't happen are:

1) Lower-quality subs are posted and everybody waits for a better one.

2) The thread has no discussion either because the episode was boring, or no one's watching it.
    Last edited by Buffalobiian; Fri, 10-30-2009 at 01:52 AM.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Awesome user with default custom title Pandadice's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by UChessmaster
    i mean... it can`t be a coincidence Jiraiya knew all this guys right?
    maybe the bodies themselves were a genjustsu? maybe the rinnigan is just a genjutsu weapon like the sharigan.

user posted image

Quote Originally Posted by Pandadice
    maybe the bodies themselves were a genjustsu? maybe the rinnigan is just a genjutsu weapon like the sharigan.
    My brother just thought of something.

So what did the frogs see?

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffalobiian
    My brother just thought of something.

So what did the frogs see?
    Theory A: Only works on humans?

Theory B: Only works on one person at a time, the others see the same as said person.

Theory C: They DID saw people they recognize but with orange hair and tons of piercings they didn`t recognized them and thought were seeing the same as Jiraiya. (Not sure if i`m clear enough in this one.)
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Theory A: Only works on humans?

Theory B: Only works on one person at a time, the others see the same as said person.

Theory C: They DID saw people they recognize but with orange hair and tons of piercings they didn`t recognized them and thought were seeing the same as Jiraiya. (Not sure if i`m clear enough in this one.)
    Both A and C are plausible, but I doubt B would. The effect seems to be highly individual, so that not even Pain knows who they see, though that in part is also due to the fact Pain doesn't really care who they see.

Taka Release

[Taka]​ Naruto​ Shippuuden​ 133​ - 720p | 480p

News flash: That`s the sad part about every shonen anime, more at 10.
    You stfu! Luffy rules!

I mean... it can`t be a coincidence Jiraiya knew all this guys right?
    I wouldn't be at all surprised if it really WAS a coincidence. Kishi isn't exactly the most amazing writer in the world. He probably just wanted to show us what those characters were like before Pain got to them, and so Jiraiya could recognize them all as being other shinobi before they became Pain.

Wich makes me wonder, if the pain bodies are all people jiraiya knew, will the ones Naruto fight be people he knew?

Jiraiya? Haku/Zabuza? Dead Akatsuki members?

i mean... it can`t be a coincidence Jiraiya knew all this guys right?
    Sounds really viable.
    But when we saw Pain before Jiraiya entered, he already had the form of the Fuuma shinobi or Yahiko.
    Hakke Rokujūyon Shō!

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnder
    I wouldn't be at all surprised if it really WAS a coincidence. Kishi isn't exactly the most amazing writer in the world. He probably just wanted to show us what those characters were like before Pain got to them, and so Jiraiya could recognize them all as being other shinobi before they became Pain.
    It’s a coincidence alright but not bad writing, I’m pretty sure it’s part of the prophecy, the old toad told Jiraiya to travel the world and write a book so he could meet the people who would one day become Pain and recognize them so that he could unveil Pain’s secret and tell everyone about it through Pa.

And the last Pain is the guy who was praying and saying there’s no hope and that the only thing you can do is give up and pray.

Quote Originally Posted by antiravage
    It’s a coincidence alright but not bad writing, I’m pretty sure it’s part of the prophecy, the old toad told Jiraiya to travel the world and write a book so he could meet the people who would one day become Pain and recognize them so that he could unveil Pain’s secret and tell everyone about it through Pa.
    That sounds believable.

I wonder what the "choice" Jiraiya had to make was? Was it giving his life to confirm his theory?

Which seems like a bad decision anyway. It's like, clearly he already had suspicions. Was it really worth him dying just to confirm it? Or could maybe he have just gone back with his suspicions, and still lived to fight later.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnder
    I'm putting money down right now that the next time someone battles Pain, Jiraiya's body is going to take the place of the Path that he killed.
    Jiraiya with orange hair and piercings? Woot!

Wich makes me wonder, if the pain bodies are all people jiraiya knew, will the ones Naruto fight be people he knew?

Jiraiya? Haku/Zabuza? Dead Akatsuki members?
    I like this theory; sounds fitting for a fight against the "final boss".

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyrox
    I like this theory; sounds fitting for a fight against the "final boss".
    Pain isn't the final boss, Madara is or possibly the nine tailed fox

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel
    Or Sasuke or Kabutoro.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Blog Entries
    Lol yeah i could imagine Sasuke killing Madara for his power and then battle naruto to the death only to lose and then be forgiven...

Kabutoro won't make any more appearances, except in the last chapter where we'll find out he's living in a cave subsisting of raw fish and mutual masturbation

Lol yeah i could imagine Sasuke killing Madara for his power and then battle naruto to the death only to lose and then be forgiven...

Kabutoro won't make any more appearances, except in the last chapter where we'll find out he's living in a cave subsisting of raw fish and mutual masturbation
    Don't forget the little kids that are hanging around...

It would probably be something like, Sasuke and Madara are having a fight which Sasuke is losing. Then Naruto comes to the rescue and the hold hands when they defeated Madara. Flash forward to Naruto becoming Hokage
    Hakke Rokujūyon Shō!

If Pain and Naruto are the ninjas in the prophecy who will bring change to the ninja world, Pain should be one of the last enemies at least. Madara should be Sasuke's prey.

Regarding Kabutoro there's something that's been bugging me, but I guess it's considered spoiler. (From the opening).

one of the problems i have with naruto atm is the size of the cast... when you look at the start of naruto first there is only a dew young ninjas. And they added and fleshed them out more with the chunin exams, added an extra class (gais) then they added all these cool ninja including the sand trio. The world was expanding and they were getting strong and stronger. Enter the sannin, akatsuki.....

Compare that to now... the village seems like it has about 40 people living in it, they are talking about kakashi as a future hokage a couple eps back and now its blatently aluring to naruto being the NEXT hokage. i mean jesus how many other ninja must there be that are not being considered? they threw the wood justsu (cant remeber his name :S) ninja in at a hat drop and it seems sad that they dont seem to do this more with other ninja... the way it looks now with asuma dead, jiraya now followed him, if somone like kakashi were to die the village's strength would be halved!

Compare it to one piece which gets better and better every week and the cast gets bigger and bigger every few months.

/rant over, sorry :P

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyrox
    If Pain and Naruto are the ninjas in the prophecy who will bring change to the ninja world, Pain should be one of the last enemies at least. Madara should be Sasuke's prey.

Regarding Kabutoro there's something that's been bugging me, but I guess it's considered spoiler. (From the opening).
    You can discuss all you want from the opening i think, that is assuming you don't read the manga

And why would Sasuke go after Madara? What has he done to him? Shouldn't Sasuke just become a wonderer or something after and if he ever gets to kill Itachi?

Quote Originally Posted by chambers

Compare it to one piece which gets better and better every week and the cast gets bigger and bigger every few months.

/rant over, sorry :P
    I don't watch one piece, so I could be wrong here.
    But a bigger cast means a shallow feel with that character. You cannot go in depth with a large group of characters while you are possible to do with Naruto.

A big cast isn't always that great
    Hakke Rokujūyon Shō!

You can discuss all you want from the opening i think, that is assuming you don't read the manga
    I guess I'll make a separate thread about it.

And why would Sasuke go after Madara? What has he done to him? Shouldn't Sasuke just become a wonderer or something after and if he ever gets to kill Itachi?
    I just feels natural that Sasuke will finish off all other Sharingan users. Other than that, I can't think of a reason - after all, we still don't know Madara's objective(s).