Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bleach Chapter 379

Bleach Chapter 379

thefolenangel

MediaFire | MegaUpload | SendSpace
    Last edited by Marik; Thu, 10-22-2009 at 11:33 AM.

Hmm, it's only decent in the end, but the beginning was pretty weak. Looks like Zaraki and Byakuya will be teaming up next chapter.
    I am training in the shadows.
    Currently playing: All of your games, probably.

Blog Entries
    ...? Thefolenangel? She left Franky-House?

Kinda disappointing chapter. Sure thought there would be more action or at least explanations

BTW did they ever unweil what happend during the end of Ichigos Ban Kai training?

sorting algorithm of power my ass.

and Yammi doesn't know that you can't talk crap about pretty guys in manga, that's wrong to do. people who are overweight or unattractive should be the butt of all jokes.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    Ahh lemme guess...Ichigo's Hollow grew a lot more in power so Hichigo won't allow Ichigo to use the mask anymore because he is stronger? So he'd have to defeat him once more. That's my guess for now.

But it's awesome that Kenpachi and Byakuya teamed up. And that someone finally noticed that the markings on the mask are different.

This is getting to the point where it's not even funny anymore.

I also agree with Neo I have a funny felling that either:

A) ichigo goes into his head again beats hichigo and reaches a new power up in vizard mode

or

B) ichigo goes into his head beats hichigo learns hichigo's name (i know He is Zangetsu but the way things are...) and he goes beyond bankai ie. Bankai lvl2!!!!!!

dual weilding zangetsu......
    or new move
    ... yea I'm dreaming too much but whatever the case may be this chapter was ok can't wait for the next 2 chapters (i say next 2 bc we know they will cut right when something remotely interesting pops up :/ )

Yay, yay, yay, Kenpachi!
    When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments. Here was a machine of precision and balance for the convenience of man. And (unlike subsequent inventions for man's convenience) the more he used it, the fitter his body became. Here, for once, was a product of man's brain that was entirely beneficial to those who used it, and of no harm or irritation to others. Progress should have stopped when man invented the bicycle. ~Elizabeth West, Hovel in theHills

Quote Originally Posted by kashim

B) ichigo goes into his head beats hichigo learns hichigo's name (i know He is Zangetsu but the way things are...) and he goes beyond bankai ie. Bankai lvl2!!!!!!
    His name is Ogichi, its just that people persist in calling him that stupid fan given "hichigo".
    -----------------

Awesome user with default custom title itadakimasu's Avatar
    I think a Kenpachi bankai is way past due.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by darkshadow
    His name is Ogichi, its just that people persist in calling him that stupid fan given "hichigo".
    He doesn't have a name. And no, games don't count.

Quote Originally Posted by itadakimasu
    I think a Kenpachi bankai is way past due.
    We still need Shikai first.

But more Kenpachi = love.

Yeah we need to see the shikai first. I'm guessing his sword character is a woman or maybe its just me hoping.

And It didn't occur to me that the markings on Ichigo's mask is changing. hmm

Thanks shinta|hikari for the sig.

amazing what art decals can do

Awesome user with default custom title itadakimasu's Avatar
    I thought there was a consensus that kenpachi's sword was in permanent shikai like ichigo... : )

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by oyabun
    . I'm guessing his sword character is a woman or maybe its just me hoping.
    there has never been a woman sword before, so we can't tell. Then again, we've only seen Ichi's sword and Renji's sword, so who knows?

I thought there was a consensus that kenpachi's sword was in permanent shikai like ichigo... : )
    uhhm. No.

Zaraki has his sword in normal, "compressed" mode (so it's not the size of a sky-scrapper), but because of his 'fighting with own strength' shtick, he doesn't resonance with the sword, so his spiritual power clashes with the blade, making it duller.

Back in the days of Nori, I was sure that Kenpachi is going to have his sword at shikai (or at least not dull), to signify how he learned to co-operate with the sword (even if it's only to get stronger).
    But he didn't. and we so him use two hands. such an exciting fight.

Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Actually, it's still on going, we'll never know until Kudo finally pulls this trump card out.

Quote Originally Posted by Death Boo Z
    Zaraki has his sword in normal, "compressed" mode (so it's not the size of a sky-scrapper), but because of his 'fighting with own strength' shtick, he doesn't resonance with the sword, so his spiritual power clashes with the blade, making it duller.

Back in the days of Nori, I was sure that Kenpachi is going to have his sword at shikai (or at least not dull), to signify how he learned to co-operate with the sword (even if it's only to get stronger).
    But he didn't. and we so him use two hands. such an exciting fight.
    I recall Zaraki specifically saying that his sword is already in it's "true" form or constantly released and didn't have a sealed form. Ichigo even commented that it was the same as being in shikai since he observed Kenpachi couldn't "get any stronger" (this was before he knew bankai)

Anyways, we'll find out when Kudo decides to do a powerup that doesn't involve Kenpachi using two hands. I too, thought we were going to see the next step at Nori
    Last edited by DeathscytheVII; Fri, 10-23-2009 at 10:31 PM.

I think it's in it's "true" form because Kenpachi can't take it any further. the sword itself obviously has another level, but Zaraki can't reach it.
    since he didn't learn the power of friendship yet.

" I couldn't compress it even if I wanted to ! "
    Perma Shikai.