Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bleach Chapter 379

Quote Originally Posted by Death BOO Z
    since he didn't learn the power of friendship yet.
    Lols! He needs more alone time like Ichigo. But honestly I don't want Zaraki to level up his sword like Ichigo. The fact that he can't do shikai or bankai makes him a uniqu and a badass.
    Last edited by oyabun; Sun, 10-25-2009 at 11:28 AM.

Thanks shinta|hikari for the sig.

Oyabun, I may be wrong but if I'm remembering correctly Zaraki's sword is in Shikai form like Ichigo's was. The only difference is Ichigo had communication between his sword, where Zaraki doesn't even know his sword's name.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyro411
    Oyabun, I may be wrong but if I'm remembering correctly Zaraki's sword is in Shikai form like Ichigo's was. The only difference is Ichigo had communication between his sword, where Zaraki doesn't even know his sword's name.
    Zarakis sword is in normal Mode (before Shikai) Since he needs to know its name in order to make it shikai wich he doesnt.

Dont know how you got to think its in shikai at all :S Even you post counteracts that :P

Logrus, Ichigo didn't know his sword's name when it was in Shikai mode. unless I'm confusing the order a bit.

Rukia gives Ichigo power
    Ichigo has a sword in Quazi Shikai mode -- I'm not counting it as full Shikai since it wasn't his to begin with.
    Ichigo loses power then reclaims his real sword in Shikai mode
    the old man tells him his name & then Ichigo releases all hell in that pit.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyro411
    Logrus, Ichigo didn't know his sword's name when it was in Shikai mode. unless I'm confusing the order a bit.

Rukia gives Ichigo power
    Ichigo has a sword in Quazi Shikai mode -- I'm not counting it as full Shikai since it wasn't his to begin with.
    Ichigo loses power then reclaims his real sword in Shikai mode
    the old man tells him his name & then Ichigo releases all hell in that pit.
    His sword wasn`t released the first time around, it was just big because he has a high reiatsu and couldn`t supress it.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie