Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Is there anything wrong with...

Is there anything wrong with...

I like this girl because she has amazing thighs and legs and a cute butt. Otherwise her personality and face leave a bit to be desired, but together with her awesome thighs and legs, I can't stop thinking about her. Is there anything wrong with that?

“For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?”

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar
    Say 20 Hail Marys and donate during this Sunday's mass, and Our Lord and Savior the one true God will forgive you, my child.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

You sound a lot like my friend and old roommate, who I thoroughly chastised for those same reasons. And how great are these legs? I mean thighs do have a practical function for...well, you know, but I've never been a leg man. If you are a leg man, then I suppose there is nothing wrong with it (unless I hear about you wanting to have sex with the back of said person's knee).

Quote Originally Posted by XanBcoo
    Say 20 Hail Marys and donate during this Sunday's mass, and Our Lord and Savior the one true God will forgive you, my child.
    I'm not ashamed exactly, but I do feel a bit shallow about it. I mean, I wouldn't expect a meaningful relationship with her based on her amazing legs, but it's a starting point.

Btw, this will hopefully be a thread kind of like "what I don't get" so it won't be specifically about my obsession with this leggy Korean girl.

Quote Originally Posted by rockmanj
    You sound a lot like my friend and old roommate, who I thoroughly chastised for those same reasons. And how great are these legs? I mean thighs do have a practical function for...well, you know, but I've never been a leg man. If you are a leg man, then I suppose there is nothing wrong with it (unless I hear about you wanting to have sex with the back of said person's knee).
    Well the thing is, I was attracted to her for other reasons first, but the legs are the "hook" that reeled me in. To me, a great pair of legs is something you have to work for (ie workout, take care of yourself), so it says a lot about a girl if she has great legs.

“For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?”

Korean???!! The plot thickens......I know of those legs, smooth yet muscular hehehehe. But what is so great about her thighs? Are they like super thin stick thighs, or thighs that look like they know how to squeeze a man properly?

Quote Originally Posted by rockmanj
    Korean???!! The plot thickens......I know of those legs, smooth yet muscular hehehehe. But what is so great about her thighs? Are they like super thin stick thighs, or thighs that look like they know how to squeeze a man properly?
    They aren't super firm or muscular, and to be honest it looks like she doesn't have to work to get these amazing legs, she just has them. Which kind of goes against my feeling that great legs means she's a hard working girl who takes care of herself (she seems kind of lazy in fact). But she does have amazing legs. I don't know how to describe what's so amazing about them without seeming morbid or perverse.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    ok since your biggest problem are her face and personallity, how would you rate them? on a scale 1 to 10? i`m guessing her legs is a 10 :P get a picture man!
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Quote Originally Posted by UChessmaster
    ok since your biggest problem are her face and personallity, how would you rate them? on a scale 1 to 10? i`m guessing her legs is a 10 :P get a picture man!
    I would like nothing more than to get a picture of her legs, for posterity, or better yet a video of her walking. Seeing her legs in motion is indescribably hot. But either would be almost impossible or indecent at the least.

Face is a 6 or 7, personality is a 6 or 7. Legs are off the chart. She has great hair too, long and luxurious.

Oh, btw, I have no chance with this girl, she has a boyfriend and 0 interest in me. Plus she's taller than me.

At first I would say go for it, but she has 0 interest in you? Don't waste your time, and find another good pair of legs.

Quote Originally Posted by Carnage
    At first I would say go for it, but she has 0 interest in you? Don't waste your time, and find another good pair of legs.
    I prefer girls who are hard to get. Unfortunately I have no game so that's pretty much all of them. So if I'm going to chase after an impossible goal, might as well be this chick instead of another. She really does have the most amazing legs ever.

This thread is useless without pics. The answer to your question is solely dependent on a picture of these thighs.

Quote Originally Posted by Board of Command
    This thread is useless without pics. The answer to your question is solely dependent on a picture of these thighs.
    Wouldn't their amazingness be subjective? So imagine the a girl with what you would consider amazing thighs/legs, would you be ok with liking her almost solely because she has what you consider amazing legs?

Also, this thread is for anything improper/indecent/nonconformist thought/feeling you have and want to know if you're the only one or if others have those same feelings.

My roommate likes to take dumps with the door open, and I'm not overly disgusted. Is there something wrong with that?
    "Leaving hell is not the same as entering it." - Tierce Japhrimel

Awesome user with default custom title The Heretic Azazel's Avatar
    Donate your sperm to her and move on. Is there really any other answer?
    "They call it 'The American Dream' because you have to be asleep to believe it" - George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Sapphire
    My roommate likes to take dumps with the door open, and I'm not overly disgusted. Is there something wrong with that?
    Depends, are your roommates female? If it's all chicks, then the idea of "privacy" in that situation is negligible. I'm surprised you're ok with the smell though.

Quote Originally Posted by The Heretic Azazel
    Donate your sperm to her and move on. Is there really any other answer?
    Well f*ck man, if it was that simple I'd have done it and been done with it instead of starting a stupid f*cking thread about it.

She really does have amazing thighs and legs.

Photos or it didn't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Animeniax
    So if I'm going to chase after an impossible goal, might as well be this chick instead of another.
    Yeah but this one has a boyfriend, dont bother waiting on her.

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Animeniax
    I like this girl because she has amazing thighs and legs and a cute butt. Otherwise her personality and face leave a bit to be desired, but together with her awesome thighs and legs, I can't stop thinking about her. Is there anything wrong with that?
    No, there's nothing wrong with that. Why would there be?

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Nothing wrong with being attracted to a woman purely for her body.

However, no good will come from chasing a woman who has a boyfriend.
    "Samsonlonghair - The Defender of the Oppressed And Shunned!" -Kraco

He can just be like Jim from the office, or whatever his name is.
    "Leaving hell is not the same as entering it." - Tierce Japhrimel