Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Is there anything wrong with...

Quote Originally Posted by rockmanj View Post
    Not being able to glance at a woman's chest when her shirt is almost wide open and/or is wearing a see through shirt?
    I would say no...but I'd probably be labeled a pig.

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Not being able to glance at a woman's chest when her shirt is almost wide open and/or is wearing a see through shirt?
    No. Most of us have some sort of level-headedness that keeps us in check.

I shared a room with 2 girls on holiday one time, and one of them changed behind my back. During that time, I discovered that I could see her (without her knowing) from the CRT TV's reflection. I looked away once my brain caught up, and turned back away from it again.

Admittedly, I could have looked a way a split second faster.. >_>

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Raping someone in a lucrid dream?

Hmm..I would not say so. Is it someone you know?

Hmm..I would not say so. Is it someone you know?
    A 12 year old I knew 10 years ago.

Most definitely wrong. Seek psychiatric help, you perv.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

Note: This dream happened 4 years ago (target was still 12).
    -Setting was in my primary school. Everything was as I remembered 10 years ago.
    -Unsure if I myself was also reverted back to 12 years old.

Eh, it happens, Lol. I wouldn't worry about 1 dream so much. If it happens every week then that would be something else.

There's nothing wrong with having such a dream as long as you don't act upon it.

There have been many cases where mothers of newborn would fantasize about drowning their children when under severe stress. There's nothing wrong about having wrong thoughts, but acting upon those thoughts is another matter entirely. That is when you have a problem.

It's nothing you should really worry about unless it happens frequently. If it does, then it might be wise to seek psychiatric help in diagnosing the cause of your dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Dragon
    It's nothing you should really worry about unless it happens frequently. If it does, then it might be wise to seek psychiatric help in diagnosing the cause of your dreams.
    It was an active choice.

To clarify things further:
    Note: This dream happened 4 years ago (target was still 12 in the dream - she would have been 17 perhaps in real life, but I never saw her since 10 years ago).
    -Setting was in my primary school in the dream. Everything was as I remembered 10 years ago. I was sitting at my primary school's assembly feeling awkward, yet nobody told me I was out of place, so it took hours to figure out that I had already graduated and I shouldn't be there. Hours later I figured out that I was in a dream, ran around, saw her, chased her and...
    -Unsure if I myself was also reverted back to 12 years old. thinking back, probably not. I would have been 17 then.
    It wasn't a subconscious dream or anything. As stated previously, it was a lurid dream where I was fully aware that I was dreaming (by the time I decided to act) anyway.

Does it make it any better or worse though? Is it wrong to do something that is "pleasurable" but you wouldn't do in real life, when you know that:

-something is not real
    -you're not punishable by law
    -no one will be physically harmed (though the "person" in my dream would certainly seem to be distressed)

A milder case would be like turning up music to excessive levels in your dreams because of the above points ^.

I guess rape-simulators that were being developed a few years ago in Japan would also come under this scrutiny.

Well even if you were conscious of it being a dream, you were still in a dream state, I dont know, dont different rules apply or something? It probably matters more what you morally think of the situation when outside the dream (i dont mean the morality of actually having the dream, but of supposedly raping a 12 year old girl in real life).

If you thank it, you can yank it.

Like everyone else said, dreams have no governing rules or boundaries except by your own limitations (in this case, it's the projection of your own morals). You become a tyrannical God within this world in which you rule. Anything can happen whether it pleases of displeases you. If you, the ruler of the dream, think it's wrong, then it's wrong in that world.

Importantly, if it becomes influential in your real life though, it'll become a problem if it's not socially appropriate. But also, if you're not affecting anyone's lives with your own secretive thoughts, then you aren't doing anything wrong.

Is there anything wrong with your piss coming out at an angle (ie not parallel with your shaft)?

It means you're not pulling your foreskin back enough.

If you don't have a foreskin, you might want to get it checked out by your family physician or a urologist if needed.

lol... I'd be surprised if it was anything to worry about
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Today in anatomy wet lab we were discussing the GIT. As the tutor talked about the small intestines I felt really hungry.

Later I went home and took out a slice of cheese. As I ate that piece of cheese I had images of cadavers pop into my head.

Weird, I had a similar experience yesterday. I was at a samich shop eating lunch while reading my textbook on homicide investigation. The book has graphic images of postmortem corpses with various wounds and in various stages of decomposition. I had to switch to the next chapter about sexual assault because I felt my lunch coming up while reading that first chapter.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalobiian View Post
    Today in anatomy wet lab we were discussing the GIT. As the tutor talked about the small intestines I felt really hungry.

Later I went home and took out a slice of cheese. As I ate that piece of cheese I had images of cadavers pop into my head.
    I think it's because you're just not used to separating relatively disturbing material to your regular everyday life. I think you'll get used to it quite soon; you just have to learn to pick up tips for the time being until you're used to seeing it in a medical setting (I'd recommend meditation). If it gets bad, I'd go see a psychologist. If it persists in an extreme manner where it strongly interferes with your life, the medical field may not be right for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Animeniax
    I had to switch to the next chapter about sexual assault because I felt my lunch coming up while reading that first chapter.
    No one wants to read about corpses while you're eating. As I recall from my secondary school studies, the sights of what you're eating contribute to your overall sense/task of eating. If you were eating a sandwich while studying corpses, your brain might have associated yourself with eating the corpses in your textbook and the mere thought of it caused you to become nauseating because of its taboo nature.

Is there anything wrong with wishing your twelve year-old sister was physically two or three years old again so that you can kiss her on the cheek, carry her in your arms, generally care for her and just die from her cuteness?

I'm not saying I wouldn't take a bullet for my sister today. I'm just saying I wish she was cute again so I can do all those things to her. I can't do it to my baby cousins today because their parents will think I'm weird and messed up.

Note: I am not a pedophile, nor have I had any thoughts about molesting my sister.

Nothing at all wrong with that. I wish the same thing all the time with my daughter. but more because since she has started talking she never shuts up. I long for the days when she would just cuddle up quietly to me and not have to profane the air with constant questions on why there are no boy fairies in Winx Club or why I am killing all the rein Deer in Skyrim.