Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Naruto Chapter 468

So, Shisui's Sharingan wasn't his own? It was Madara's?

Madara and Danzou have yet to be in the same place at the same time.

If Madara wanted the Jinchuuriki of Konoha, one would think to talk to the Hokage; not the others who really have no say over the decisions of another village.

Quote Originally Posted by Strider
    If Madara wanted the Jinchuuriki of Konoha, one would think to talk to the Hokage; not the others who really have no say over the decisions of another village.
    I feel I should point out that the Nine-Tails needs to be sealed last. Now considering they still have sealed the Eight-Tails Madara would be a feel to try and take the Nine-Tails from Konoha now as it would give them an indefinate amount of time to retrieve Naruto before the Nine-Tails was sealed.

But doesnt he need its 100% chakra when naruto only holds 50% :S

How will they work out that bring back the 4th? ( just assuming he sealed the other half in him.

Maybe someone else knows how to do Edo Tensei and will bring him back for a while.

I could imagine that the Kyuubi hates Madara so much He'd help Naruto, but I doubt the Kyuubi will ever be a friendly sweetheart to Naruto.
    "Samsonlonghair - The Defender of the Oppressed And Shunned!" -Kraco

All of the Nine-Tails is in Naruto.

Naruto only has access to a portion of it's chakra.

That's what I got from the whole yin and yang shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Strider
    Madara and Danzou have yet to be in the same place at the same time.

No, but we have seen Madara out doing other things while Danzou's whereabouts were accounted for. i.e. Madara chatting with Naruto while Danzou was in the meeting.

If one of them is a Kagebunshin, then it shouldn't matter if they are in the same place at the same time.

Give it a rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidnne
    No, but we have seen Madara out doing other things while Danzou's whereabouts were accounted for. i.e. Madara chatting with Naruto while Danzou was in the meeting.
    Wasn't Danzou using his eye technique while Madara was chatting with Naruto? And then after Danzou stopped using the eye technique Madara disappeared? Or is my timing of these events off. I need to go back and re-read that part.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyreal
    Wasn't Danzou using his eye technique while Madara was chatting with Naruto? And then after Danzou stopped using the eye technique Madara disappeared? Or is my timing of these events off. I need to go back and re-read that part.
    Yeah, I think you need to go back and re-read things. There is absolutely nothing that suggests this is any chapter. And Danzou stopped using the technique several chapters before Madara started talking to Naruto.

The only time we know of Danzou using his eye technique was while he was using it on Mifune, and he stopped as soon as Aoi called him out on it. Madara appeared before Naruto while Sasuke was fighting the Samurai.

There is simply no correlation between the two, and to suggest one is ludicrous.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidnne
    Yeah, I think you need to go back and re-read things. There is absolutely nothing that suggests this is any chapter. And Danzou stopped using the technique several chapters before Madara started talking to Naruto.

The only time we know of Danzou using his eye technique was while he was using it on Mifune, and he stopped as soon as Aoi called him out on it. Madara appeared before Naruto while Sasuke was fighting the Samurai.

There is simply no correlation between the two, and to suggest one is ludicrous.
    Ok, my timing of when the events happened was off then. I said as much in my original post.

surewiseip
    Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Chaos
    Back when Gai faced off against the Kisame clone, he had to go 7 gates to defeat him. Plus I always had a feeling back then that his Samehada absorbed and transferred the chakra into him.

Kisame was at like 30% so.....yee killer bee is going to get raped!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyreal
    Ok, my timing of when the events happened was off then. I said as much in my original post.

/shrug. You asked questions. I answered them.