Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bleach Chapter 378

Bleach Chapter 378

Last edited by Marik; Thu, 10-15-2009 at 04:03 PM.

and meanwhile, far away from the plot we actually wanted to see.

"time to end this little fight"?
    how can someone call this fight little? it's been going on for almost two years.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

I really like his new mask design at the end, but the whole dialouge is just ridiculous, even though it's nothing new. Lets see what happens next chapter.
    I am training in the shadows.
    Currently playing: All of your games, probably.

Wow, Chad and Renji have become the new Tien and Krillin.

assertnfailure (7:40:03 PM): dude....your posts are a bunch of nonsense

Maaan such an awsome chapter. I sssoooooo hope they are setting up H/Ichigo to be the new villian

Like he made a deal with H/icgo to help now and in exchange he gets his body

And fianlly he isent such a puz hes taking it seriously and good
    Last edited by Logrus; Thu, 10-15-2009 at 08:30 PM.

It looks like Ichigo can shoot his tensa zangetsu(sp?) now as it if was nothing, he doesn't even say its name.

So..Ichigo is more powerful than espada zero now?

Then again, the only espada that ever showed any promise of being more powerful than Ulquiorra was #2, Stark and Halibel got killed off too quickly for any impact.

Awesome user with default custom title The Heretic Azazel's Avatar
    All the time wasted on fighting the lowly espada in the beginning and number one goes down without a fight. Why am I still reading this?
    "They call it 'The American Dream' because you have to be asleep to believe it" - George Carlin

[ 10:55:15 ] *[ @L ] ok so ichigo's mask changed again
    [ 10:55:27 ] *[ @L ] and it seems he can keep up with nr 0 now without a mask for some fucking reason
    [ 10:55:31 ] *[ @L ] ugh bleach

Thats all I have to say on this chapter.....
    -----------------

Blog Entries
    Oh come on, am i the only one that laughed at Renji being so fucking useless?

Well they all are except for Ichigo but fuck he didn't even take care of 1 single enemy the whole time he was there!

am i the only one hoping that they set up Ichigo as the new villian?

Come on someone else has to feel it

Only reason i liked this chapter was because of it

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Logrus
    am i the only one hoping that they set up Ichigo as the new villian?

Come on someone else has to feel it

Only reason i liked this chapter was because of it
    Bah, what for? So Orihime or Rukia can bring him back after some shitty love speech? Well it would be cool if one of them got killed in the process though...

Was thinking more in the lines of BB Ichigo Hellloooooo H/ichgo

So prob soul society that brings him down hopefully alot of ppl die ( just no the good chars)

It would be a nice story tho the main character becomes the Villian

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    So Ichigo's mask changes the more he over-uses/understands it. At the end it felt like he was becoming a bit too absorbed in his own power. Can you blame him? He should have been dead over and over but kept on surviving thats to that power. He'll it would be awesome for Ichigo to go corrupt.

Come on, Ichigo has to be tied somehow to the royal family, seriously the entire family has been off since the series began, all of them have spritual power, even his father is a shinigami and has been one for before .... for some reason now his powers has returned. All of this is pointing to something that is connected with his family's past. Also why was Uarahara and Yorichi waiting for Ichigo to appear. Also his power awakened the hidden powers within his friends, like they are the containers for his excess spiritual powers.

Ichigo has never been serious about any fight that he has been in, this is why he constantly battles with his hollow self. I think his hollow self is his will to survive, his raw unbridal power that took the form of the hollow since his second transformation into a shinigami, Remember at the start of the series he had a lot of power to begin with.

It would be something to see him as the bad guy, but I don't think that is possible, since his hollow self has no ideals of world domination or anything. I think his hollow self is his resolve to destroy things with no feelings of remorse. His resolve to cut. Zangetsu is the embodiment of his softer side. And when his able to come to terms with both of them, his true power will be revealed, or something to that extent.

I thinks everything I have said is pretty far fetch, but it is just my thought on the matter.
    ___
    ---------------------------- "THE DROPOUT CREW"--------------------------------
    ________Deblas, IfingHateTonTon, RyougaZell, dragonrage.________

________ we may fuck up alot but we always pull thru.

Yeah pretty far stretched but quite logical i might add.

Besides i really do think he would be a good villian since the hollow in him has merly on desire and thats to fight. Fighting the world if it has to (so hope it does)

Tenbatsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Death BOO Z
    and meanwhile, far away from the plot we actually wanted to see.

"time to end this little fight"?
    how can someone call this fight little? it's been going on for almost two years.

They actually used "Stupid fight" in this translation. I enjoyed that ^^

Ichigo is finally embracing evil ichigo, I'm happy.
    When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments. Here was a machine of precision and balance for the convenience of man. And (unlike subsequent inventions for man's convenience) the more he used it, the fitter his body became. Here, for once, was a product of man's brain that was entirely beneficial to those who used it, and of no harm or irritation to others. Progress should have stopped when man invented the bicycle. ~Elizabeth West, Hovel in theHills

It would be amazing if that happened. The main character going over to the dark side. Killing his friends and enemies alike, its the only thing that would save this series imo. Not an arc or two, but for the rest of this series, and when he meets the king he kills him and takes his crown sits on the seat, seals it back up forever, and says, now we are happy.

That is all.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    uhmmmmm... where are the captains during the yami fight?
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie