Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The next Straw Hat

::SPOILER ALERT:: Oda likes to throw curveballs

Edit: shit.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

I had some spoiler in my last post, but i edited them out.

I really dont see any possible candidates so far for people to join the crew... it would be nice of boa joined but i dont see it happening.

A fish man would be nice but i dont see why jinbei would join strawhats crew if hes a warlord, he will more than likley fight against luffy if they leave the holy land and decide to join the battle against whitebeard.

Maybe if whitebeard dies ace will join? or somone else in his crew like that marco guy? Either way the upcoming war could throw a lot of curveballs... if whitebeard is killed or defeated then many of his pirates might leave him for greener pastures. If they win the government will be decimated and we could see people like coby even join up or it could free the way for the no longer burdened sichibukai to go there own ways and boa join up :S

so many options!

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Assertn
    and reindeer and skeletons?
    If you wanna get technical, Brooke is made out of humans parts, and Chopper has the HUMAN HUMAN fruit.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Quote Originally Posted by UChessmaster
    If you wanna get technical, Brooke is made out of humans parts, and Chopper has the HUMAN HUMAN fruit.
    But its not the "Human Human" part of his fruit that makes him a hammer.

I am 99% positive anything that eats a devils fruit becomes a hammer, regardless of species, both original and zoanified.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

I'm curious as to the effect of a devil fruit on a fishman, since we've never seen one that has it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Dragon
    I'm curious as to the effect of a devil fruit on a fishman, since we've never seen one that has it.
    Probably because it would be suicide? They can walk on earth but the sea is still their natural environment.

Why does everyone think there will be another strawhat anyways? The crew is already quite big and i'd hate to see everyone getting less and less screen time.

Quote Originally Posted by Pessu
    Why does everyone think there will be another strawhat anyways? The crew is already quite big and i'd hate to see everyone getting less and less screen time.
    Because Luffy said he wants 10 crewmates and he has 8 so far.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Quote Originally Posted by UChessmaster
    Because Luffy said he wants 10 crewmates and he has 8 so far.
    He also said in arabasta that he only needs a musician.

He said he wanted a mussician next, not that he ONLY needed one.

Luffy's new nakama will be Whitebeard.