Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto Chapter 467

Naruto Chapter 467

Last edited by Marik; Thu, 10-08-2009 at 02:48 PM.

You gotta rate any guy who can declare world war just by himself.

Actually, did Madara say that everyone was going to be zombies or just that using a genjutsu he would manage all conflicts? If it's the latter that doesn't sound all that evil... a bit selfish yes but not really evil.

One way or another we're going to see his plan somewhat fulfilled. I mean, why even mention it if it's not going to happen? I'd personally like to see it, but then Naruto would have to pull out some major hax.

Nine always seemed like an odd number to me...

Intense stuff.

Excellent chapter; I LOL'd at "He will taste my 'Iron Claw'"! Madara has some real balls on him, but he has a lot of the bijuu, so I guess he can back it up. Hmm...it looks like Killerbee might become a much more prominent character in Naruto, with the bit of foreshadowing about how he is a perfect host and adept ninja. I can definitely see him becoming Naruto's next mentor ( I mean, who else could it be? They are the last two hosts left.). And something tells me that in the next few months, we are gonna see a lot of deaths.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rockmanj
    And something tells me that in the next few months, we are gonna see a lot of deaths.
    .. and then you remember that you're reading Naruto.

Quote Originally Posted by Barumonk
    .. and then you remember that you're reading Naruto.
    I think its nearing the end, and we have indeed seen impactful deaths (most of Akatsuki, the 3rd, Asuma, Haku and Zabuza, etc.). In fact, what the hell are you talking about?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rockmanj
    I think its nearing the end, and we have indeed seen impactful deaths (most of Akatsuki, the 3rd, Asuma, Haku and Zabuza, etc.). In fact, what the hell are you talking about?
    Right back at you, buddy. Most of Akatsuki wasn't 'impactful' at all. They were introduced and then killed off right as you got to know them, and almost none of the characters in the story itself were affected either. Haku and Zabuza were fleshed out better simply because the series was new and they gave so much more information about the world than newer characters. It was sad to see them go, however their deaths also had little impact on the world. So really we have three major impact deaths: The 3rd, Jiraiya, and Itachi - and then Asuma, who was somewhere inbetween Haku/Zabuza and the 3rd.

467 chapters and that is it, as compared to other manga where if they had this many chapters I'm sure there would be a population crisis at this point.

Awesome user with default custom title Uchiha Barles's Avatar
    Probably talking about all the characters that are both young and considered good guys, who seem immune to death: Chouji, Neiji, Kiba, Gaara. Everyone that dies in this manga for the most part has been an easy pill to swallow. Except Jiraiya, now that was sad, but he's still old.

I'm out of words.

Juubi? the moon is a giant hypno device? Sharingan is really the secret of all the universe?

what else can I say? that's kishimonto, and that's how Naruto's gonna be, chasing after Sasuke forever, only to have him receive more and more ridiculous powerups.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

I'm actually curious. Who is going to be fighting on Madara's side on this "4th Great Ninja War"? It can't be Him, Sasuke and whats left of Akatsuki vs the 5 villages. That would be ridiculous. Maybe Kisame will play a role soon? Bringin some sort of army of ninjas from somewhere? Really can't wait to see how this unfolds.

Still convenient that Danzo wasn't in this meeting. I just hope this "war" turns out to be pretty epic and not just "trickery" by Madara.

What the fuck is this shit? I can't believe this is actually a real chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by Keno
    I'm actually curious. Who is going to be fighting on Madara's side on this "4th Great Ninja War"? I
    He probably has some way to harness the bijuus' powers.

Awesome user with default custom title poopdeville's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by poopyman
    He probably has some way to harness the bijuus' powers.
    That's what Sasuke is for.
    "After all, I am strangely colored."

Awesome user with default custom title Uchiha Barles's Avatar
    Yeah...this is just completely fucking gay. At this point, it's not that I have a problem with kishi's love affair with sasuke/sharingan. It really, truly is, just bad material. Terrible.

The Tsuchikage is still floating. That float is pretty intense.

So the 4th Hokage's intent to seal the Yang side of the kyuubi is for Naruto to someday learn how to control the kyuubi's chakra and somehow merge himself with the rest of the bijuus using "that jutsu." But if Naruto needs a sharingan to pull the juubi's body from the moon, either Kakashi or Sasuke will have to give an eye to Naruto. Which one will it be?

Ugh. Hate Madara's plan.
    None of the supposed Akatsuki plans seem really interesting.

Naruto is becoming an emo now. Trying to emulate Sasuke?

ANBU Daniel
    Quote Originally Posted by FireEmblem
    The Tsuchikage is still floating. That float is pretty intense.
    Haha, I noticed that as well. As for the chapter, I thought it was better than some of the previous ones. Now there is no secret about Madara is trying to plan and wondering what the Moons Eye plan is. I was waiting for this chapter to come out. I'm pleased with it. I just don't want the next chapter to be full of Sakura and Naruto talking because that would just piss me off.

LOL....... I dont know what other evidence do ppl need that would make them believe this manga is now officially about uchihas and sasuke after this chapter. The original biju Ten-tails with sharingan eye. Come on ppl thats just too lame.
    Last edited by Naruto_RNG; Fri, 10-09-2009 at 12:53 AM.

why would he need to copy jutsus? his a magical monster with no human form.
    and worse, there's nobody to copy from, since ninja wasn't invented yet.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Ha. Madara and his 7 seven person strong terrorist organization declare war on 5 nations. That's ballzy.