Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Naruto Chapter 467

I really like the color splash page at the beginning with Zabuza, Haku, Orochimaru, Kabuto, Kimimaro, Gaara, and a bunch of guys from Akatsuki all standing behind Jiraiya, Sai, Kakashi, Sakura, and Naruto. That's my new background.
    "Samsonlonghair - The Defender of the Oppressed And Shunned!" -Kraco

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by samsonlonghair
    I really like the color splash page at the beginning with Zabuza, Haku, Orochimaru, Kabuto, Kimimaro, Gaara, and a bunch of guys from Akatsuki all standing behind Jiraiya, Sai, Kakashi, Sakura, and Naruto. That's my new background.
    I know right? I got to clean it on Binktopia's version and it was awesome ( Yes it's a shameless plug, deal with it haters )

If you're using SF's version then we're no longer friends >_>

Edit: I still have the original here but Tobi's hair isn't completely redrawn, i just chose to cover that with text
    Last edited by Archangel; Mon, 10-12-2009 at 07:58 PM.

Awesome user with default custom title poopdeville's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DB_Hunter
    It just occured to me, why didn't Madara and his brother simply swap eyes? Surely he didn't grow an extra pair of eye sockets, so he would have had to get rid of his own eyes. Since both pairs of eyes were MS, hence both being affected by the 'darkness', a simple swap should have worked. Or am I missing something obvious?
    Madara and his brother skipped that day of ninja school.
    "After all, I am strangely colored."

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel
    I know right? I got to clean it on Binktopia's version and it was awesome ( Yes it's a shameless plug, deal with it haters )

Edit: I still have the original here but Tobi's hair isn't completely redrawn, i just chose to cover that with text
    You work on Binktopia's releases? What do you do for them?

Kudos regardless. Their versions are always cleaner and translated a little more straightforwardly.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel

I don't even download Sleepy Fans version any more. I always wait for binktopia's release.
    "Samsonlonghair - The Defender of the Oppressed And Shunned!" -Kraco

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by samsonlonghair
    I don't even download Sleepy Fans version any more. I always wait for binktopia's release.

Quote Originally Posted by XanBcoo
    You work on Binktopia's releases? What do you do for them?

Kudos regardless. Their versions are always cleaner and translated a little more straightforwardly.
    I used to do more but i only pitch in every now and then since school started

I usually helped with One Piece, Naruto, Psyren and was projext leader with Fairy Tail. Check the credits pages, you should find a couple of Archangels/Archies

don't think about this chapter... if you like Naruto then, just bend over, take whatever Kishi gives you and enjoy it. plain and simple.