Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Naruto Shippuuden Episode 129-130

Naruto Shippuuden Episode 129-130

[HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden 129 - 720p | 480p
    [HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden 130 - 720p | 480p

[Taka]​ Naruto​ Shippuuden​ 129-130​ - 720p | 480p
    Last edited by Marik; Sun, 10-11-2009 at 02:22 PM.

Wow, Naruto just keeps taking steps up in quality. I think I can officially consider it part 1 quality again. Also, the new opening is pure WOW - the song is decent, but the animation and content is easily the best of any Naruto OP ever.

Blog Entries
    The new opening wins the prize for most spoilers/sec.

In fact, it may only be beaten by the infamous One Piece opening with Nico Robin before she even joined the crew

Spoilers or not I have to agree with Arondruiz the new opening is awesome. First one that I'll actually bother watching every week. The two episodes were really good too probably due to the lack of filler. If they keep this up Naruto may actually be worth watching again.
    Dreaming impossible dreams.
    Sapphire is awesome!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdula
    Spoilers or not I have to agree with Arondruiz the new opening is awesome. First one that I'll actually bother watching every week. The two episodes were really good too probably due to the lack of filler. If they keep this up Naruto may actually be worth watching again.
    Well the following events are pretty major, i'd think they would be smart enough to tone down on the filler for the next couple of episodes

Awesome user with default custom title Pandadice's Avatar
    ohh, did we already pass the skipped week? huh, i was so sure that this week there wasn't one.. time sure flies these days <.<

user posted image

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandadice
    ohh, did we already pass the skipped week? huh, i was so sure that this week there wasn't one.. time sure flies these days <.<
    Especially when you don't give a crap about naruto anymore amirite?

yea these eps were good set-up. I like that even though it was alot of talk, it informed you about whats going on. Hopefully there wont be too much talking for the rest of the fight. I been looking forward to this fight for awhile. And next eps. animation looks to be the same as the naruto vs sasuke fight! summon battle FTW!!

Ironically enough the series got this splendid with Naruto's absence. That guy sure is such a party killer. I hope he stays away for a good long while. And if Jiraiya indeed ends up dying, like it's looking more and more (with all the talk about taking the key to Naruto himself should something happen and the earlier Tsunade scenes), who knows, maybe it will affect Naruto in a positive way. I realise there's only 0.1% chance it would, but since I doubt we will ever get totally rid of the idiot, any chance would be welcome.

It would also be refreshing if Jiraiya actually does die after Pain made the grand evil overlord mistake of telling his supposedly doomed to die foe all his plans.

In any case, I'm again looking forward to the next episode. It has been a while (make that years) since that happened with Naruto, and it's not a bad feeling.

Blog Entries
    The God of Peace wants to use the H-bomb jutsu to rule over the world...

Who knew Pain was American

Awesome user with default custom title Pandadice's Avatar
    so these episodes were both pretty awesome.

i loved the new OP and ED! that Op was fantastic! i hope the actual battles are animated that well..

it was a lot of talk and build up, and now it's finally going down.. next week. can't wait >.<

user posted image

Has it been explained what Jiraya did exactly when he put his fingerprints on the scroll-toad? It would be quite lame if it was some sort of soul storage or something.
    It's pretty clear he's going to die here, although we'll lose an interesting character. At least let him go down in an epic battle with wonderful animation etc.

I've seen the intro and I don't know what the HUGE spoiler is supposed to be. Maybe it's only clear to those who've read the manga? Or did I just overlook things? Although I didn't pay too much attention to it, since I don't wanna needlessly spoil things for myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Harima Kenji
    I've seen the intro and I don't know what the HUGE spoiler is supposed to be. Maybe it's only clear to those who've read the manga? Or did I just overlook things? Although I didn't pay too much attention to it, since I don't wanna needlessly spoil things for myself.
    They blatantly used quite a few actual manga panels in the OP, but yes you won't realize what they spoiled unless you read the manga.

This opening definitely rivals Haruka Kanata. The animation, deffffff not the music. Tobi has sharingan? Holy fucking moses.

Looks like we'll finally see some real jiraiya action, this would be his first real fight where he isnt incapacitated or tossing a fodder nin. Im already impressed with the first few minutes of the fight it can only go up from here. That battle toad looks like hes ready to do big thingsss. And according to the new OP he's about to do just that.

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Harima Kenji
    Has it been explained what Jiraya did exactly when he put his fingerprints on the scroll-toad? It would be quite lame if it was some sort of soul storage or something.
    My guess it that it's a Chrakra seal. Tsunade had one on her forehead that allowed to to generate from pretty much any attack that didn't cause instant death. I'm expecting Jiraiya's to be just one massive chakra powerhouse for some eye-candy Jutsu next week.

If you didn't want to spoil yourself, not paying attention was a good move. Otherwise, those spoilers were blatantly obvious, such as: That Sasuke will fight Itachi, a katana will pierce someone in an Akatsuki cloak, Orochimaru/Kabuto ripping out Sasuke's eye, Sasuke getting a Mangekyou Sharingan. (in fact, this even explains who would have to "die" to trigger Sasuke's M.Sharingan.), Naruto going beserk after releasing his seal, possibly the manner of Jiraiya's death, and Naruto telepathically knowing when it happens because this is anime. Spoilers galore.

------------------------------------

Well for this episode, I'm glad we went back to basics and showed some skill that basic Chuunin are supposed to be capable of: information gathering. Jiraiya's the man.

Quote Originally Posted by kage
    Tobi has sharingan? Holy fucking moses.
    I thought that was a given when Tobi announced himself as Madara.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Oh my god! Awesome overload! Too much information.

So, not only is Tobi an Uchiha, he's the founder of the Uchiha clan.

Pain apparently keeps a bunch of spare bodies around. I'm guessing that's why that one looks like Yahiko because it WAS Yahiko and his real body is in one of the other tubes.

Naruto apparently only has half of Kyuubi's power, and if Jirayai dies, he'll have the jutsu to open the seal(or redo the seal...I dunno).

And finally got to see Jirayia do something besides the same 2 Jutsu he always does.

I'm kind of curious, if the civil war in the rain ended a long time ago, where did the Rain ninja in the chuunin exam come from?

Also noticed a slight continuity error. In the scene where they showed Tobi at the valley of the end, the statues still had their shins, even though they got destroyed in the battle between Sasuke and Naruto.

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnder
    Pain apparently keeps a bunch of spare bodies around. I'm guessing that's why that one looks like Yahiko because it WAS Yahiko and his real body is in one of the other tubes.
    Good pickup. I didn't think of that.

Naruto apparently only has half of Kyuubi's power, and if Jirayai dies, he'll have the jutsu to open the seal(or redo the seal...I dunno).
    Yeah. Minato used the Death seal to take away the Kyuubi's yin (darker/eviler) chakra, and used a different seal (called the Tetragram Seal?) on Naruto, allowing him to access its power. The Kyuubi's existence was described as a near infinite chakra mass, so half of something near infinite would last you a lifetime at least.

After all this talk about Naruto's seal, and Jiraiya mentioning "that technique", I think I'm beginning to understand why Kagemane_no_Jutsu's previous signature was flagged as a spoiler.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalobiian
    My guess it that it's a Chrakra seal. Tsunade had one on her forehead that allowed to to generate from pretty much any attack that didn't cause instant death. I'm expecting Jiraiya's to be just one massive chakra powerhouse for some eye-candy Jutsu next week.
    I don't get it. I thought the translation was really good. Anyway as was mentioned that scroll-toad is the key to the seal on Naruto's stomach and Jiraiya was storing the key inside his body. All he did there was release the toad from its contract with him and told it that in the event of his death the toad should store itself in Naruto. Should that actually happen, well the outcome should be obvious.

It should also be noted that Jiraiya is responsible for Naruto now being able to go 4 tails because he used the key to loosen the seal when he was training Naruto.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnder

I'm kind of curious, if the civil war in the rain ended a long time ago, where did the Rain ninja in the chuunin exam come from?

Also noticed a slight continuity error. In the scene where they showed Tobi at the valley of the end, the statues still had their shins, even though they got destroyed in the battle between Sasuke and Naruto.
    Bill is right you do have a good eye, and speaking of good eyes damn Bill that was spot on..

We could are argue the semantics later but the fact that Minato split the Kyuubi's chakra in half doesn't necessarily mean that Naruto only has half the Kyuubi's power. Minato separated the Kyuubi's yin and yang chakra and sealed the yang in Naruto, it's the whole light and dark thing they alluded to back when Kakashi was teaching Naruto about nature manipulation. That's my theory anyway.

Well it seems Pain is keen on keeping up appearances and keeps a tight lid on information, and it's interesting that she mentioned that her husband was a genin.

Not really a continuity error, that battle was over 3 years ago and they do fix stuff. Must have repaired it around the same time they repaired the third's face on the Hokage mountain and added Tsunade's.
    Dreaming impossible dreams.
    Sapphire is awesome!

Did anyone notice if HorribleSubs clipped anything out like they did in 127-128?

Sooooo awesome!

Next ep can't get here fast enough!

"Always be yourself... unless you suck."