Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Kimi ni Todoke

For some reasons, the action that Kazehaya took at the end of the episode made me feel relieved. Instead of feeling down and leaving the scene, he approaches them though I don't know what he will actually do.

I love this series

<3 Tessa-chan! <3 Lucifus! ....chotto mate.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kenren
    For some reasons, the action that Kazehaya took at the end of the episode made me feel relieved. Instead of feeling down and leaving the scene, he approaches them though I don't know what he will actually do.
    I took it as yet another example of fail by Kurumi and laughed some more

Awesome user with default custom title Pandadice's Avatar
    ahh this ep was incredible.

the atmosphere around Yano's realization of Kurumi's plan was so cool. and then the ending, when the piano kicked in, and Sawako being told that like, one of the only people who acknowledge her is actually against her, ahh what an amazing ending!

and rofl at Pin! man that misunderstanding was brilliant!! I couldn't control the laughter. and Kazehaya walks in, what a perfectly constructed scene xD

user posted image

Yano and Chizu were the stars of this episode, even if Chizu was still there for comedy relief. I love Yano the most when she goes evil.

As for Kurumi and Pin, she certainly deserved some payback from her scheme involving Ryu and Sawako, but given how incredibly it backfired, I kind of feel bad for her. Pin insulted her badly enough by assuming she liked him, but to reject her too! Kazehaya showing up at the peak of it just made me pity her.

Blog Entries
    The way Kurumi's plans come to biter her in the ass every single fucking time when she deals with Sawako gets me laughing out loud every single time

And talk about cliffhangers, i can't wait to see Sawako's reaction to all this. I'm thinking forgiveness but hoping for something else, maybe it will be another opportunity for her to grow

Sawako won and I'm happy . As for the next episode, I'm hoping Sawako will not actually thank Kurumi for spreading the rumors in the first place as that's what kinda got her closer with Yano, Chizu and Kazehaya. Sawako should punch Kurumi instead but of course, she wouldn't do that.

Looking forward to next week!

<3 Tessa-chan! <3 Lucifus! ....chotto mate.

Burning out, no really... David75's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kenren
    Sawako won and I'm happy . As for the next episode, I'm hoping Sawako will not actually thank Kurumi for spreading the rumors in the first place as that's what kinda got her closer with Yano, Chizu and Kazehaya. Sawako should punch Kurumi instead but of course, she wouldn't do that.

Looking forward to next week!
    Sawako could really get the positive fact that Kurumi values of her as a real oponent...
    In Sawako's mind, it's very important.
    It will also probably have her realise that she really is loving Kazehaya in a way she has to go out with him... and not just remain in her own buble of feelings.

Kurumi really is a good catalist in the Sawako/Kazehaya relationship

All the things I really like to do are either illegal, immoral, or fattening. And then: Golf.

I think Sawako would thank Kurumi for making her realize how she really love Kazehaya. We all know she would still forgive Kurumi because Sawako is a good kid afterall.

Thanks shinta|hikari for the sig.

Bubble of feelings:

Episode 14 HD | SD - Eclipse

Awesome user with default custom title Pandadice's Avatar
    ah another sweet ep. man, seeing Kurumi cry like that makes me feel sorry for her :\. up until now I was completely against her, but now i guess i understna dher more <.<.

also, i think this ep had a new episode director. the scenes and angles were structured so different from usual.. like, all the sky shots and junk, it looked awesome, but it definitly seemed different.. If it wasn't a new guy, then one of the previous ones definitely felt a little experimental <.<. It felt kinda like in Welcome to the NHK when randomly in 1 ep (like ep 19 or something) they use a ton of superflat, and the shading is a lot heavier than it had been, and the ep just had a completely different feel to it..

ANN is only up to like ep 12 episode directors, so i'll check back there in a week or so to see if it actullay is <.<.

user posted image

Despite Sawako herself being so unlikely a character, some things feel really realistic in this show. Like how Kurumi couldn't keep the scheme under control and how she simply stayed there, unable to move anywhere after everything seemed to have gone wrong for her. I'm also getting a feeling Kurumi doesn't have real friends at all. Only superficial ones. It could be a result from being so scheming and only thinking of Kazehaya plus trying to be so sweet, and thus so untrue, in everybody's company.

I laughed at the Image where Sawako rules Chizu, Yano and Kazehaya
    Pin's attitude was fun this time too.

The rest of the ep was really trying to get tears from us.

I guess that once someone is able to actually interact with Sawako, it doesn't matter if they're friendly or hostile, in the end she'll just have them befriend her.

Other than that, one of Kurumi's profile, where they didn't draw her left eye was pretty awkward

All the things I really like to do are either illegal, immoral, or fattening. And then: Golf.

Blog Entries
    Lol this episode was so girly, i couldn't relate at all

Not my personal favorite but with Kurumi's apparent confession on the preview and the title "rival" i predict some very interesting developments to come

Quote Originally Posted by Kraco
    I'm also getting a feeling Kurumi doesn't have real friends at all. Only superficial ones. It could be a result from being so scheming and only thinking of Kazehaya plus trying to be so sweet, and thus so untrue, in everybody's company.
    I also wonder if it is a side effect of how she acts. Kurumi is very concerned about her appearance towards others. She creates this whole effect that she is one of those girls with an eternally sunny disposition, who is "friends" with girls and guys alike, helpful towards everyone, etc.

In the end she just isn't very honest. Others might not know it outright, but perhaps on some level, they feel it. Contrasted to her is Sawako, who is very open and brutally honest, to the point of apologizing for things she shouldn't. Kurumi puts appearances before everything. The girls were complaining that she might not suck so bad at soccer if she had bothered to tie her hair up, but leaving it down obviously would make her more attractive. Kurumi probably doesn't open up to anyone, and so her "friendships" are fragile, superficial things. She might be (or at least appear to be) friendly with everyone, but that certainly doesn't mean she has anyone to confide in.

Sawako might actually be one of the first people in a long time that Kurumi could describe, in the right context anyway, as a friend. She admitted earlier that she can't maintain her false front near Sawako, Sawako just pisses her off too much. Sawako is one of the only people Kurumi can really be honest with. She even lied to Chizu and Yano about not caring if they told Kazehaya. Sawako, for being as socially dense as she is, saw through it immediately.

As an aside, there was a flashback of Kurumi and Sawako meeting, showing Sawako's hair down. This one day of the sports festival has gone on for some many more episodes than any other that I was actually starting to forget that Sawako has long hair! It has usually been one or even several days per each episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryllharu
    As an aside, there was a flashback of Kurumi and Sawako meeting, showing Sawako's hair down. This one day of the sports festival has gone on for some many more episodes than any other that I was actually starting to forget that Sawako has long hair! It has usually been one or even several days per each episode.
    I remember also being astonished by her long hair in that flashback.

Episode 15

[Eclipse] Kimi ni Todoke - 15 - HD | SD

Not only friends but she got a rival as well. Sawako is really trodding down the grand road of life. Kurumi's flashback also partially explains why she decided to rely on plots and why she likes Kazehaya so much. Good pieces of information.

A very nice ending scene with lucky Kazehaya getting Sawako to sleep against his shoulder.

Thing is we now are sure these are all flashbacks.

Yano, Sawako and Chizu are all more maturely dressed then, probably a little taller too. It could be some kind of party with classmates from higschool.

I guess we are in for more happy and beautiful feelings

Quote Originally Posted by David75
    Yano, Sawako and Chizu are all more maturely dressed then, probably a little taller too. It could be some kind of party with classmates from higschool.
    It was an after-party for the sports event. They talked about it earlier in the episode (like let's go home now, the party will be at six o'clock). If I understood correctly at all what you were talking about.