Thread: Kobato

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    It's certainly not a priority for them. You can tell because this ep had apparently escaped the QC.

Anyway, it was good otherwise. Kobato really is an uber airhead and it's for sure she wouldn't survive for a day without Ioryogi's advice. Makes sense she didn't even realise it when she actually managed to heal someone's heart, and naturally had no idea what she was doing.

I wonder what the dude's problem is. He's extremely hostile and negative. Must be pretty deep shit he has gone through or still is.

Who was the tissue dealing guy? That particular design always reminds me of Vash but I guess the archetype is someone else (or just the reference in this series, with those hair colours).

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraco
    It's certainly not a priority for them. You can tell because this ep had apparently escaped the QC.
    I really don't get those guys, it's like someone is forcing them to sub anime

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel
    I really don't get those guys, it's like someone is forcing them to sub anime
    It's more like they absorbed a whole lot of new staff, and every one of them wants to do their own thing.

This episode was pretty cute. The kid's scene felt heart-warming.

I sure hope the preview indicates that we'll be getting as many costume changes as Tsubasa and CCS. Kobato will have to find a home first though. That pipe in the park doesn't look like it has much room for a wardrobe.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~