Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Tegami Bachi: Letter Bee

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    It was so like Niche to not notice that it's she who has gotten stronger. Her ability now to pretty much disregard how much hair she has when using her moves simply makes her the strongest being to date in the entire Amberground. She just has to do exactly as she did against Roda here: keep 4 blades at bay for defence, and use the other two to clober them up.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

I very much doubt Noir is going back to finish the nefarious deeds. More like he's heading out to find the truth, on that much I agree with Ryll. It also makes perfect sense: He knows too much to sit on his hands, especially with so much hanging in the balance. Of course he might also feel like he doesn't belong anymore to the happy house. If true, that could pose a problem later, but it's not something Lag and Sylvette (and lots of crying, of course) wouldn't solve.

CrunchySubs - episode 42

-----------------------

Aria....-san?

That's the last thing I expected from Letter Bee. This show continues to impress! (and of course, Sylvette's slightly tamer nighty shot.)

Poor Niche's got nothing of the sorts, but resorted to some autobot skills instead.

I don't know guys.. best episode yet?
    Last edited by Buffalobiian; Mon, 01-31-2011 at 04:15 AM.

Last edited by Buffalobiian; Sat, 02-05-2011 at 08:11 PM. Reason: Crunchy link was for last episode - replaced

Why did they try to climb the wall of rock in the first place..? Well, good eps otherwise. Too bad about the Cabernet. It was far weaker than I expected. Although it might have still fulfilled its original role in the grand plan, which shouldn't have included a swift response from any shindan capable troops. This was all a clear mistake by Lawrence who got greedy by wanting to recruit Lag and thus risked the old plan.

The Cabernet isn't dead. It woke up and burrowed into the ground.

Oh. I thought it was just convulsing prior to death like some beheaded chicken.

HorribleSubs - Episode 45 (99% error-free).

HorribleSubs - Episode 48

--------------

So like a mother feeds her unborn child, Lag's mother has some form of link with the artificial sun and keeps providing nutrients to it with the heart she's stolen. The two questions that prompts are:

1) Is the heart-stealing ability of Lag's mother something she is born with, or something induced by the government? Lag said he was born with a disease that was cured with the insertion of a Spirit Amber. It makes sense that Spirit Amber was used to fill in the deficit of heart due to long term exposure to his mum. I'll also explain that because it's constantly filling up his body with heart, he regsisters on the maximum level in Thunderland's laboratory

2) In order to establish the link, did they have to... stick the unborn child from Lag's mum into the sun? I can't remember if she was pregnant when they took her. Then again, the key might have been that she simply gave birth on the Day of Flicker instead.

The plan was... rather straight forward, lol. Seek and Destroy without the seek. They didn't even ask Noir for its weakness (he somehow knows it all, even the weaknesses of 'extinct' Gaichuu species.
    Last edited by Buffalobiian; Tue, 03-15-2011 at 11:01 AM.

HorribleSubs - Episode 49

-------------------

Cast assembly!!

Even with everybody in the fray, Niche was the biggest point scorer this episode. I like how she's grown to understand people and things since the beginning of the series and is capable of making straight, true points and guidance, yet at the same time gets pissed off when someone doubts her ability as a dingo. She's grown (if only mentally), but she's still Niche.

The Maka was a little... underwhelming, I must admit. It's big and godly, but in terms of offensive striking ability it's easily outclassed by the "half-blood" sisters.

I'm not going to certify Gauche just yet, even if Aria's about to bawl her eyes out. Thunderland and the Maka have yet to work their magic, but it'll give Lag a nice resolve boost.
    Last edited by Buffalobiian; Sun, 03-20-2011 at 12:10 AM.

HorribleSubs - Episode 50

--------------------

Okay, that smells of a studio ending. I refuse that this is the ending from something that's been so well-crafted up until now. No explanation of what the government's doing, no explanation of Lag's mother, everybody decides to pack it up and call it a day..

Any manga readers like to tell us where things really derailed for good? I'd like to start reading from there.
    Last edited by Buffalobiian; Tue, 03-29-2011 at 10:52 AM.