Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: One Piece Episode 420

One Piece Episode 420

*inhales* Yeah! 420 baby!

You know the drill.

Funimation Stream: http://www.onepieceofficial.com/videos.aspx?v=2944

Quote Originally Posted by Marik
    [INP]​ One​ Piece​ - 420 [1280x720] - Torrent | MegaUpload
    Last edited by DarthEnderX; Tue, 10-06-2009 at 01:11 PM.

One Piece Episode 420

http://onepieceofficial.com/videos.aspx

History lesson and try to save some breath for Ussop's comedy.

"Life is hilariously cruel" by Bender

[Lance-HorribleSubs] One Piece - 420 [360p].mkv

----

Episode 421 Preview

Finally the one I've been waiting for.
    Last edited by Marik; Sun, 10-04-2009 at 02:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marik
    Episode 421 Preview

Finally the one I've been waiting for.
    What the heck? Kuma has a sick sense of humour, sending Zoro to Perona's location. Although maybe if he learns to overcome those ghosts' effect over time, or cut them, it will turn out to be a valuable lesson.

Not sure if this works properly or not since its downloading really slow, but i'll post it anyway.

[HL]_One_Piece_420_(1280x720-h264)[5F7DBC52].mkv
    Last edited by Penner; Sun, 10-04-2009 at 07:07 AM.

"Always be yourself... unless you suck."

that heracles guy reminds me a lot of excalibur! i hope hes just as funny :P

I really enjoy these episodes atm, oda must have had a lot of imput on them and not just other authors drawing from the manga shorts... i hope they continue for a long while to behonest since we are getting dangerioulsy close to the manga in terms of content.... although a LOT has happend in the manga you could sum it up in a couple of scentences in terms of plot progression. Robins is the best so far, the only one with a real storyline so far... i wonder what robin will gain from this? maybe more friends will be her strength, giving her the drive and determination to keep fighthing.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    soooooooooooooo.... what was that site for streaming for every country again?
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

try http://www.animeseason.com/ <- good anime streaming site or this http://www.watchanimeon.com/

"Life is hilariously cruel" by Bender

Awesome user with default custom title poopdeville's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraco
    What the heck? Kuma has a sick sense of humour, sending Zoro to Perona's location. Although maybe if he learns to overcome those ghosts' effect over time, or cut them, it will turn out to be a valuable lesson.
    Kuma asked Zoro where he wanted to go. I guess he said "The same place as that blonde hottie from Moria's crew."

The anime actually joked around about that. Maybe it was Zoro (or Ussop) who said "Wait, why am I answering your question?" before he got paw-pawed.
    "After all, I am strangely colored."

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by poopdeville
    Kuma asked Zoro where he wanted to go. I guess he said "The same place as that blonde hottie from Moria's crew."

The anime actually joked around about that. Maybe it was Zoro (or Ussop) who said "Wait, why am I answering your question?" before he got paw-pawed.
    That would be Perona herself.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

It's becoming less and less clear how the crew are going to receive powerups from these places.

Instanz HD

[INP]​ One​ Piece​ - 420 [1280x720] - Torrent | MegaUpload

Quote Originally Posted by chambers
    that heracles guy reminds me a lot of excalibur! i hope hes just as funny :P

I really enjoy these episodes atm, oda must have had a lot of imput on them and not just other authors drawing from the manga shorts... i hope they continue for a long while to behonest since we are getting dangerioulsy close to the manga in terms of content.... although a LOT has happend in the manga you could sum it up in a couple of scentences in terms of plot progression. Robins is the best so far, the only one with a real storyline so far... i wonder what robin will gain from this? maybe more friends will be her strength, giving her the drive and determination to keep fighthing.
    You think so? I think the Manga is far enough ahead for there to be no problem with catching up, considering just how much stuff is packed into each manga chapter. I can't say too much though, without spoilers, though.

I'm really looking forward to Zoro's part, though. Probably the most interesting one, considering Perona is there.

What's the spoiler policy on discussing episode previews? I suppose it doesn't matter if all the anime-only viewers already watched it, though...
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

im just worried that they will delve into a 6 month filler arc or some such, and i think that while we have the perfect oppertunity to go for a couple of weeks on cannon themed filler they should take that chance and run with it!

I think theres nothing wrong with discussing previews since they are a part of the episodes ^^

This ep wasnt as good as the previous one, though that was mainly because the Robin part was boring... Ussop however, is as hilarious as ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Assertn
    What's the spoiler policy on discussing episode previews? I suppose it doesn't matter if all the anime-only viewers already watched it, though...
    Personally, I don't watch the previews because frankly, it's just one long spoiler that shows you most of whats going to happen in the next episode and I don't need that frankly.

So I'd rather people didn't discuss them myself.

Especially when the entire thread turns into nobody discussing the current episode and everyone just talking about the preview.
    Quote Originally Posted by Penner
    I think theres nothing wrong with discussing previews since they are a part of the episodes ^^
    Unless you watch the funi stream, in which case they aren't.

Yeah, but they are still a part of the episode otherwise they wouldnt be there in the first place :P

I do kinda get where your coming from tho, for some reason i always watch the next ep preview for animes but never on any non-anime tv shows.. not sure why but i've always done that o.O

Blog Entries
    Wasn't the animation on this episode quite good?

Also, call me a girl but i found the robin mini arc quite touching especially since it was all filler

It's not just Oda who's awesome, the whole team in charge of One Piece is fantastic as well. Anyone knows if they're working on any other projects besides this?

Dude, some kid with a sob story is the most tired premise for a filler arc in all of One Piece.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07