Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bleach Movie 3 - Fade to Black

Hmmm... Garlic Jr Movie? Its bad. Very bad. Or the other one with new Red Ribbon robots or something like that.

I do love several other DB movies though. Like Gogeta, the first 2 Broly Movies (the 2nd one is specially good) or the Giant Monster of the 13th one.

Naruto movies 2 and 3 were awful. Really awful. I kinda liked the first one though.
    Naruto Shippuden movie 1 is absolute crap. But I kinda liked the 2nd one... although it was just because I liked the girl, Amaru I think was her name.

Bleach movie 1 was fabulous in my opinion. I kinda wish Senna was an anime character, instead of the awful plushies that hang around now.
    Bleach movie 2 is bullshit.
    Bleach movie 3 is by far better than any Naruto movie, yet its still not that great, but it isn't that bad either.

I actually liked all DB movies ahahaha evon that one with brolly

Yeah maybe they should do some ripoff of a DB movie and learn how its done

I loved this movie.

The whole first hour is pretty much Ichigo vs. Everybody and that's pure badass. It's everyone getting surprised by how powerful Ichigo is all over again!

Dark Rukia was pretty sweet too.

I didn't have any problem following the plot. Hollow possessed the kids. Fed off their hatred of the Shinigami, then tried to get them to use Mayuri's machine to wipe out all Shinigami.

I really enjoyed this movie. In fact, I was captivated by it. I thought it was a different angle on things. Some of the fight scenes were great. And I thought it was cool seeing Ichigo pair up with Renji again even though he wasn't too sure about it. Renji was funny with his "look at what I can do" and Ichigo going "yeah, I know".

Zaraki epicness & Kisuke's Benihime ... can't put a pricetag on that alone.