Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Sacred Blacksmith

GG drops officially

From the comments here I'm not sure I want to bother spending the 40 min it would take to finish this off either.

Quote Originally Posted by Yukimura
    Amber it is then.
    And if they are any good... I shall replace all of GG's versions. Guess its time to finally stop downloading from them.

EDIT:
    Nevermind. It seems Amber its a group that just finished the series. Ah... Im too lazy to redownload all anyway. I'll keep this like this and archive it.
    Last edited by RyougaZell; Mon, 12-21-2009 at 12:28 PM.

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    Wait....what?

They really did ruin a potential good anime. If the entire thing focused around Luke and the actual forging of a holy sword, that is. Good thing I didn't expect a thing from the show.

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    The art in the anime makes them a lot more child-like. Luke and Cecily look a lot more mature and cooler in it. Lisa looks more or less the same.

They started with a great premise and all, but it the end it was about Siegfried the madman. Whatever happened to Vanbanill or what's his face.

Oh well, time to move on.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Awesome user with default custom title Pandadice's Avatar
    mm I like the animation in the seires.

But I don't like the "we'll meet again!" open ended, sequel hinting, disappearing villain ending..

overall the series wasn't that great.. I don't think I'd watch a sequel or be recommending the series to anyone anytime soon <.<
    Last edited by Pandadice; Wed, 12-23-2009 at 07:40 PM.

user posted image

The series isn't as bad as some said here yes you who are reading this
    But its definitely not a series you would remember after its ending. I doubt we'll get a sequel either.

Finished this thing with Koharubis's subs (11 | 12). Not really a series to remember. I'll have to think twice whether to archive this or not. I wouldn't otherwise, but if there's even a slim chance it gets a second season, I might regret it later. Well, I'll have to think about it.

As was said, this didn't conclude absolutely anything. But at least they developed the characters a bit to a point where they would be useful should the series continue (which it probably won't since I've a hard time seeing this a financial success). I was hoping Lisa would have transformed into a weapon herself for the last fight but I suppose her powers are limited to forging weapons, after all.

Quite a waste of time to be honest. The only good parts were in the first episodes when Luke still treated Cecily coldly.

I liked the romantic tension near the end with Cecily trying to understand Luke, while Luke was trying to do everything himself.

But overall I agree with Kraco that this was a waste of time. They could have done so much with this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffalobiian
    I liked the romantic tension near the end with Cecily trying to understand Luke, while Luke was trying to do everything himself.
    Queen's Blade has trained you well in finding the faint dim of light amidst the darkness

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel
    Queen's Blade has trained you well in finding the faint dim of light amidst the darkness
    I've said this before. Queen's Blade had some decent plot and mystery by S2 that was a vast improvement. It kept you watching much the same way as 11eyes did. (it's bad but good at the same time.)

That's all I"ll say here in the Blacksmith thread.