Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Naruto Chapter 466

Couldn't Sasuke have just use a genjutsu with sharingan and own everyone? I can see Itachi doing it, why can't Sasuke? Does he just not have genjutsu skills or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Sam98034
    Couldn't Sasuke have just use a genjutsu with sharingan and own everyone? I can see Itachi doing it, why can't Sasuke? Does he just not have genjutsu skills or something?
    Sasuke did used genjutsu to C or Shi but he had to do it quickly and when the enemies are not expecting it. Genjutsu is effective but against multiple skilled ninjas in wide open space it's not very easy to pull.

Quote Originally Posted by samsonlonghair
    Can we all pause for a moment to reflect how much Tsuchikage rules? Sasuke stood up to three other Kages, but as soon as Tsuchikage decided to get involved, he beat Sasuke senseless in one hit. He made it look effortless to beat Sasuke. I think I like Tsuchikage even more than Raikage.
    For his old age he sure did pull of an incredibly fast justu. Simple yet devastatingly destrutive. It was so fast that Madara had to step in...
    Action and Reaction are always equal and in opposite directions..

Quote Originally Posted by The Chancellor
    Some of your sentences are just plain badly structured and I don't know what you're saying. But really, did you really not see the country of clouds and the lightning kage not having lightning jutsus? That's all I meant about them being cool and having it ruined by making them black.

You learned he was black before the Raikage even fought, so your points don't make a damn lick of sense. Stop posting, you're a terrible troll.

Anyways, it's the Country of Lightning and the Hidden Village of the Clouds.

So who's going to escape? Will Madara pull everyone out or just Sasuke?
    "Samsonlonghair - The Defender of the Oppressed And Shunned!" -Kraco

madara being the douche that he is will just leave em Im sure. Kinda wondering how sasuke will react to his team getting left behind cause of him, if he'll care or not.

I'm pretty sure the Raikage is Mexican anyway, I mean look at his facial hair, it also goes better with his Wrestler fighting style, not that it matters one way or the other. I don't really care for him because no matter what situation he is in, or what anyone says, his answer is always, "Shut yer face, RAWR, me smash." He is written proof that Naruto is MORE than qualified to be Hokage right now.

Anyway, I was kind of hoping Naruto would get to make an appearance at the Kage meeting, who knows, maybe it could still happen. Though I have no idea to what end.

Although the last few chapters have been good, I'm feeling a little annoyed. Maybe its having Naruto doing nothing, or Konoha still having a douche Hokage.

Madara doesn't want any bad blood between him and Sasuke so I think he will at least grab Karin before he leaves. This will be another advantage for Madara for saving Sasuke's teamates as well.

On the other hand if the other members are left behind they might be captured and questioned on the location of the Akatsuki's hideout...which could open up the gates for an attack against the akatsuki...

I don't think Sasuke cares too much about his team; I think he's basically said that more than once. However, it wouldn't be convenient for him or Madara if they're caught. Unless Madara reveals his big plan now; then it wouldn't matter. And the DEATH BOX was indeed cool.

And yea, i was actually happy to see a diverse village in Naruto, no matter who the leader is. And yea, Raikage is seemingly dense, but he is damn strong, and probably ther is more to him than meets the eye. I mean, they had 2 tailed beats containers, so they must be doing something right.

I can Imagine Juugo and Suigetsu having to fight their way out (if they can), but I think Madara will grab Karin when he escapes with Sasuke.
    "Samsonlonghair - The Defender of the Oppressed And Shunned!" -Kraco

Awesome user with default custom title poopdeville's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rockmanj
    I don't think Sasuke cares too much about his team; I think he's basically said that more than once.
    He seemed to care when they fought Killabee. He had that flashback of Team 7, and was inspired to save Karin. That was like "a few days/weeks ago" in the manga timeline. Basically nothing has happened that "should" change his mind.

Things started going downhill when he started "building" the "chakra beast" thing for Susanoo.
    "After all, I am strangely colored."

I think Sasuke cares about his comrades more than he shows it, but at the same time the more his hatred grows the less he seems to care about anyone who is a hinderance towards his goals which at that moment in time Juugo and Suigetsu were a hinderance.

If Madara did save all of Taka couldn't he use them to become of host of that FF10 Gedo statue monster. Thats less work for him right?

Quote Originally Posted by poopdeville

Things started going downhill when he started "building" the "chakra beast" thing for Susanoo.
    How so?

Awesome user with default custom title poopdeville's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Cookies
    How so?
    That's when Karin started talking about how cold Sasuke's chakra is becoming, and how different he is. The "chakra monster" (Susanoo) is the only thing that has really changed for Sasuke since they all fought Killabee. For example (and the first time "the monster" shows up):

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/460/14/
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/460/15/
    Last edited by poopdeville; Mon, 10-05-2009 at 08:02 PM.
    "After all, I am strangely colored."

Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Cookies
    I think Sasuke cares about his comrades more than he shows it, but at the same time the more his hatred grows the less he seems to care about anyone who is a hinderance towards his goals which at that moment in time Juugo and Suigetsu were a hinderance.

If Madara did save all of Taka couldn't he use them to become of host of that FF10 Gedo statue monster. Thats less work for him right?

How so?
    I think if anyone is willing to become the host of all the tailed beast, it would be Madara himself. The gedo statue probably doesn't need a host but tons of chakra to feed on.

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudo
    I think if anyone is willing to become the host of all the tailed beast, it would be Madara himself. The gedo statue probably doesn't need a host but tons of chakra to feed on.
    What I meant to say was that if Madara did save Karin, Juugo, and Suigetsu that he could use them to feed the Gedo statue their chakra since a lot of members who have contributed are now dead.

Hmm...For Madara to become the host of all the tailed beasted huh...Thats not a bad idea Rikudo but I see Madara more like casting the tailed beast upon the ninja world causing mad destrutction...naw...I guess I'll have to wait and see!

I think the statue is just used to harness the raw chakra of the tailed beasts. Maybe Madara wants to use it to unleash the ultimate and until then unknown Sharingan jutsu. Everything he does seems to have something to do with eyes.