Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Naruto Chapter 466

Quote Originally Posted by NeoCybercoin
    Am I the only one who thinks Mizukage is awesome for having TWO KEKKI GENKAIS?!
    So wait... Poison Mist is a Kekkai Genkai? So Shizune has one?

Am I missing something here?

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Chancellor
    On a side note. This is getting lame. Kishi needs to stop sucking sasukes dick and make his power realistic. He has way too much stakra (stamina and chakra put together) to be this strong from what happened over the training with Orochimaru. He isn't even weak yet from using two full susanoos almost three now. He's had his sharingan on and off ms most for like what three chapters now? He's controlling the black flames effortlessly besides a bleeding eye. And the only weakness he's shown has been from the mizukage injuring him with her second bloodline limit. Which ended up being crap anyway because Kishi got on his knees again and had Zetsu jump in to save him. At least we got to see that the earth kage was no laughing matter at all whatsoever.
    Two questions:

A) Did you saw this episode?

B) Are you expecting sasuke to die?

Quote Originally Posted by RyougaZell

Another question would be, if she has 3 elements, shouldn`t she have THREE bloodline limits?

Water + Fire
    Water + Earth
    Fire + Earth
    Last edited by UChessmaster; Fri, 10-02-2009 at 09:41 PM.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Awesome user with default custom title poopdeville's Avatar
    Just having the elements doesn't mean she can use them at the same time. It seems she has two pairs of elements that she can use at the same time.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/316/05/
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/316/06/
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/316/07/
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/316/08/
    Last edited by poopdeville; Fri, 10-02-2009 at 10:26 PM.
    "After all, I am strangely colored."

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by poopdeville
    Just having the elements doesn't mean she can use them at the same time. It seems she has two pairs of elements that she can use at the same time.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/316/05/
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/316/06/
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/316/07/
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/316/08/
    ?????

These types of bloodline limits are the ones you use one element in one hand and one element in the other hand

if she can use water, earth and fire in wichever hand she wants, why no mokuton for her?

Here`s a clearer example

Acid style : Fire (left hand) + Water (right hand)
    Lava style: Fire (right hand) + Earth (left hand)

Then for Wood style: Water (right hand from acid) + Earth (left hand from Lava)

Notice than you need to be BORN with more than one affinities to use one of these limits, she clearly has all three affinities.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Awesome user with default custom title poopdeville's Avatar
    Oh, wait, I guess I get what you mean. I always thought the genetic ability is what lead to the talent in combining the two elements though.
    "After all, I am strangely colored."

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RyougaZell

No, that's a nimpo. Probably something to do with yin and yang manipulation

What you saw here was an acid gas, basically one hell of a fucking attack to have indoors

Quote Originally Posted by Assertn
    I like how every sword of mist that kishimoto reveals ends up being significantly more magical than the one before.

Zabuza got shafted.
    It's still the coolest looking out of all we've seen. Or at least it was till aquaboy broke it >_>

@ The Chancellor

Theres no reason you should get flammed and banned for this...Were talking history here...and I don't see anyone getting offended with your beliefs...moving on..

The Chancellor------

How can you say the Mizukage is boring? They just introduced her to us. Frankly I like how they set it up as her not being able to keep a man. It shot right up to the back story within the first few panels of meeting her. It was great. And why does everyone love the raikage soo much? Did you guys all vote for Obama back in the election? I'm guessing you did.

Pastor Cookies-------

Yeah shes just been introduced and while I like the fact that she is very wise and noble from the way she treated Gaara with the upmost respect, the whole I get sensitive whenever someone brings up "a man" attitude does not make her exciting to me.

You know why we like the Raikage. He reminded us of why Kages are the strongest ninjas in there village. He tossed Sasuke around like a rag dog with little dialogue and nothing fancy. Just a good ol fashion passionate ass whipping.

The Chancellor------

And why does everyone love the raikage soo much?Did you guys all vote for Obama back in the election? I'm guessing you did.

Pastor Cookies-------

WHAT THE HELL DOES Obama have to do with the Raikage...they look nothing alike

The Chancellor------

On a side note. This is getting lame. Kishi needs to stop sucking sasukes dick and make his power realistic. He has way too much stakra (stamina and chakra put together) to be this strong from what happened over the training with Orochimaru. He isn't even weak yet from using two full susanoos almost three now. He's had his sharingan on and off ms most for like what three chapters now? He's controlling the black flames effortlessly besides a bleeding eye. And the only weakness he's shown has been from the mizukage injuring him with her second bloodline limit. Which ended up being crap anyway because Kishi got on his knees again and had Zetsu jump in to save him. At least we got to see that the earth kage was no laughing matter at all whatsoever.[/QUOTE]

Pastor Cookies-------

I'm gonna stick up for Sasuke on this one. The kid impressed Kakashi with how many times he could use chidori when he was what like 12! He practically absorbs everything you show him, gets stronger after every ass whipping he gets and we all know the rest of the story which brings us to chapter 366. Sasukes not immortal. He hit rock bottom and would've been smores had not Akatsuki jumped in. Would you have been satifised had hed killed Mizukage or have gotten killed and then the series end premature?
    Last edited by Pastor Cookies; Sat, 10-03-2009 at 01:18 AM.
    Action and Reaction are always equal and in opposite directions..

You're banned.
    Last edited by Munsu; Tue, 10-06-2009 at 01:54 PM.

You're banned.
    C must be albino huh?
    Last edited by Munsu; Tue, 10-06-2009 at 01:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FireEmblem
    C must be albino huh?
    Who? I have no idea who you're talking about.

You're banned.
    A comment like that warrants a ban.

How would you know how cool a nation it was before it was even introduced, since there really wasn't anything on them.
    Last edited by Munsu; Tue, 10-06-2009 at 01:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by animus
    A comment like that warrants a ban.

How would you know how cool a nation it was before it was even introduced, since there really wasn't anything on them.
    This is starting to go in circles now.

A) I already said that I might get banned. Knowing going into this that I could be.
    B) What? It was safe to assume that they use mostly lightning jutsus. Even though it's not my favorite element and we've been seeing way too many people and too much of it being used, it's pretty damn cool.
    C) How the hell did you get prediction out of that? I wasn't predicting anything ahead of time.

There was no mention of the country or it's village in anything besides name only.

You said addition meaning, there was something beforehand, and you ADD something upon that. Therefore, you believed that the country was cool already (where there was no information of) but deemed the introduction of the Raikage and all it's inhabitants "not a nice change". Which is silly, considering the introduction of the Raikage was when we even remotely learned anything about that country and it's Hidden Village besides the fact that Killer Bee was from there and that the two tails was from the hidden village.

Wait...Obama won the election?!?...

I really liked the chapter and even the way Sasuke lost and had to be saved. No one person is that ownage in a world. You throw off the entire balance of what Atasuki was doing if you make one person that powerful. And it seemed any time someone hunted someone, the hunter is always the winner in this series, with some exceptions of course.

I really want to see how losing will affect Sasuke's phsyke more then anything...

And I was kidding, I didn't even know there was an election...

You're banned.
    kishi should have two sets of naruto manga... one for the normal people, and one for you racists. all he has to do is not color in the black people and then copy it and boom, you'd be able to look past A FUCKING MANGA CHARACTER'S SKIN and enjoy the refreshing scent of a real badass Kage.
    Last edited by Munsu; Tue, 10-06-2009 at 01:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Patriot

I really want to see how losing will affect Sasuke's phsyke more then anything...

I think he'll be able to except losing to a powerful enemy any more bothered at the fact that Zetsu sold him out. Madara is gonna pull something outta his ass and cover up his tracks while at the same time use his Sasuke save to his advantage. After everything is over I'm hoping Kishimoto gives us the Kisame 8 tails match up first thing!

I was also impressed with Zetsu's justu even though he pulled a SAW and got up in the end with no one noticing him.
    Action and Reaction are always equal and in opposite directions..

Can we all pause for a moment to reflect how much Tsuchikage rules? Sasuke stood up to three other Kages, but as soon as Tsuchikage decided to get involved, he beat Sasuke senseless in one hit. He made it look effortless to beat Sasuke. I think I like Tsuchikage even more than Raikage.
    "Samsonlonghair - The Defender of the Oppressed And Shunned!" -Kraco

Quote Originally Posted by animus
    There was no mention of the country or it's village in anything besides name only.

You said addition meaning, there was something beforehand, and you ADD something upon that. Therefore, you believed that the country was cool already (where there was no information of) but deemed the introduction of the Raikage and all it's inhabitants "not a nice change". Which is silly, considering the introduction of the Raikage was when we even remotely learned anything about that country and it's Hidden Village besides the fact that Killer Bee was from there and that the two tails was from the hidden village.
    Some of your sentences are just plain badly structured and I don't know what you're saying. But really, did you really not see the country of clouds and the lightning kage not having lightning jutsus? That's all I meant about them being cool and having it ruined by making them black.

I bet you used to think Egypt was cool what with the pyramids and all. Then you found out Egypt is in Africa. I bet that just ruined it for you.

I'm just fuckin' around with ya.
    "Samsonlonghair - The Defender of the Oppressed And Shunned!" -Kraco

Quote Originally Posted by samsonlonghair
    Can we all pause for a moment to reflect how much Tsuchikage rules? Sasuke stood up to three other Kages, but as soon as Tsuchikage decided to get involved, he beat Sasuke senseless in one hit. He made it look effortless to beat Sasuke. I think I like Tsuchikage even more than Raikage.

Tsuchikage is the oldest kage so I'll give him credit for his experienced and learned jutsus. But I won't give him much credit for dominating an already burned out Sasuke. I'm mored impressed with the Mizukage trapping Sasuke and fighting him 1on1 alone in a room.