Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: One Piece Chapter 559

One Piece Chapter 559

Franky-House - MediaFire - SendSpace - One Manga

Binktopia - Download - Online Viewing
    Last edited by Marik; Thu, 10-01-2009 at 11:07 AM.

Good Chapter.

I kind of enjoy the interactions between Luffy and Hancock. Interesting to see what will come out of that.

Awesome user with default custom title poopdeville's Avatar
    Is that Ms. Valentine on the cover with Zoro?
    "After all, I am strangely colored."

Quote Originally Posted by poopdeville
    Is that Ms. Valentine on the cover with Zoro?
    It's Perona. Zoro was sent to the same location she was sent to, remember?.
    Last edited by Marik; Thu, 10-01-2009 at 01:01 PM.

Blog Entries
    So awesome!! <3

Well it's official, Haki works wonders on Logia users ( hurray for that )

And they killed Kuma's individuality and made him a faithful robot? So that's what he meant when he said that would be the last time he and Luffy would see each other.

so, Whitebeard is about more than just drugs, hookers, booze and earthquakes...

I don't think Kuma is dead, even if he himself would ask the government to kill him, they wouldn't waste his fruit and incredible power. he's just taking a time-out.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Yea, that's pretty sad, but it looks like he knew what would happen messing with the WG. I wonder if there is something that he left behind? If there is, I'm betting its in his bible.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Death BOO Z
    so, Whitebeard is about more than just drugs, hookers, booze and earthquakes...

I don't think Kuma is dead, even if he himself would ask the government to kill him, they wouldn't waste his fruit and incredible power. he's just taking a time-out.
    The guy there is kuma, we've seen him use Ursus Shock on Oars so it's got to be him

What he probably means is that the marines killed his mind and turned him into a puppet like all the other PXs

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel
    The guy there is kuma, we've seen him use Ursus Shock on Oars so it's got to be him

What he probably means is that the marines killed his mind and turned him into a puppet like all the other PXs
    You raise a good point. I completely forgot he said to Luffy they wouldn't meet again. Makes you wonder why he did what he did in the first place though. Maybe as a last act for Dragon or something since he seemed to still be loyal to him (by 'last act that's assuming what donflamingo said was true, and assuming Kuma's been mind-fucked).

On a separate note I am curious to know exacly what this plan is. I think it involved the Admirals because they all kind of just disappeared, and when Whitbead was talking to that one captain they said they lost sight of somone.

[21:48] * DO furiously masturbates to #gotwoot

Because he disobeyed the WG by helping a lowly gang of newb pirates? I don't think so. He's a shichibukai they can do what ever they want. Besides they probably just let that go. Even if Kizaru or Sentormau squealed on him, he's exempted from that.

The only thing I got out of this chapter was the fact that Jinbei is a beast among beasts (as well as a douche of the sea) and that at this point in the series of baddies and level of pirates logias are now on the same level as the other two fruits.
    Last edited by The Chancellor; Thu, 10-01-2009 at 07:11 PM.

Looks like the match ups are starting to finally form, although I think any fights that are shown will be kept relatively short. I think Archangel's interpretation that Kuma lost his personality as a result of helping the Strawhats is quite possible, since the other PX robots bleed and were originally humans too.

What do you guys think about Whitebeard's decision to target the battleships? I don't really see how the battleships would be part of Sengoku's plan, unless they all decided to fire inward at the ice bay or something.

Also, I laughed at the title of Zoro's cover story. "Where are those guys, they're such a pain" pretty much fits him.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Chancellor
    Because he disobeyed the WG by helping a lowly gang of newb pirates? I don't think so. He's a shichibukai they can do what ever they want. Besides they probably just let that go. Even if Kizaru or Sentormau squealed on him, he's exempted from that.

The only thing I got out of this chapter was the fact that Jinbei is a beast among beasts (as well as a douche of the sea) and that at this point in the series of baddies and level of pirates logias are now on the same level as the other two fruits.
    He saved a whole pirate crew who had harmed the holy dragons while in front of an admiral and another probably important figurehead of the world government, so no i don't think they just went " who else but kuma??? "

And more than Jinbei being a beast we've gotten more proof on how Moira sucks ass especially compared to the rest of the warlords ( even though i admit that with the power to send jet streams of salt water he must be quite an opponent against fruit users while near the sea )

Moria probably isn't done. But Jimbei would probably be a tough opponent for any Devil Fruit user to fight, especially with one with limited combat abilities like Moria.

The thing with Kuma could also be that he died before already, which would explain why he's now a cyborg? Maybe Ivankov didn't know he had died before and got turned into a cyborg.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FireEmblem
    The thing with Kuma could also be that he died before already, which would explain why he's now a cyborg? Maybe Ivankov didn't know he had died before and got turned into a cyborg.
    If they could bring someone from the dead and make them their slave we'd have seen Robo-Roger by now

Also I'm really glad Smoker is getting some action now, its been forever since he last did anything, and hes one of my favorite characters.

Quote Originally Posted by The Chancellor
    Well the Straw Hat pirates have been a pain in the Marines ass for a while now and they just attacked one of the Tenryuubito so maybe it was demanded by them that Kuma get neutered for his betrayel.

Quote Originally Posted by FireEmblem
    That can't be the case since Ivankov knew the name of Kuma's beam that he shot at her/him/it. And it seemed like Ivankov was fammilar with the attack as well.

If they could bring someone from the dead and make them their slave we'd have seen Robo-Roger by now
    Robo-Roger would be pretty sick.

Well, that was somewhat the case with Frankie. He turned himself into a cyborg to keep from dying.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Assertn
    Well, that was somewhat the case with Frankie. He turned himself into a cyborg to keep from dying.
    Yes, it kept him from dying, but It didn't bring him back from the dead.

I wonder what happened to Roger's body, you'd think that Moira would be scouting the globe for it if it was still out there