Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: One Piece Chapter 559

I don't think zombie can operate without a head.
    not to mention that Roger's body probably wasn't all that amazing. his telephatic abilities (he had those, right?) and Hakki (most likely he had) are all mental stuff. even if he had an amazing ability (devil fruit, though it's not likely), we don't know if they stay with the body after death.

and don't forget Moria was probably less than 20 when it happened, and didn't have the fruit ability, or the logistical means to get it.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

I was going to say....

Moria would probably rather have Roger's shadow than his corpse.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Uh... maybe I'm wrong... but I was under the impression that if the body died... its equivalent zombie died as well.

And unless Vegapunk was already around when Roger was executed... they wouldn't have used his body. I guess.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RyougaZell
    Uh... maybe I'm wrong... but I was under the impression that if the body died... its equivalent zombie died as well.
    We saw him resurrecting dead marines an episode or two ago though.

EDIT: Here it is
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Quote Originally Posted by UChessmaster
    We saw him resurrecting dead marines an episode or two ago though.

EDIT: Here it is
    No no
    You misunderstood me.

He can use corpses alright. But he can't use a shadow unless its owner is alive. I posted after Assertn mentioned Roger's shadow.

What about Brrooke? Is he alive, or dead, or both? Like his fruit resurrected him after he died, right?

Quote Originally Posted by rockmanj
    What about Brrooke? Is he alive, or dead, or both? Like his fruit resurrected him after he died, right?
    Brooke had to hide from the sun once his shadow was stolen... He's not immortal or anything. He just...doesn't appear to have any conventional weak spot aside from his afro
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Blog Entries
    All of Oda's creation makes sense in its own way but Brooke just defies all logic

Nothing good will come out of trying to make sense of him, just ignore it and enjoy the pantsu jokes

Hahah, but Yea, he is like a resurrected person, if I'm not incorrect. I suppose his shadow was also resurrected as well.