Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Naruto Chapter 465

Awesome user with default custom title Uchiha Barles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by joker-kun
    I find it really dumb that Suigetsu isn't dead. Isn't his whole water thing a jutsu? Or is he just not human and made of water. Either a sword and thunder should = him dead.
    He's one of Orochimaru's experiments. So he's probably equivalent to a mutant from the marvel universe.

If that doesn't account for his powers, then maybe he's water kind of like shark guy from Akatsuki is a shark. Probably some experimentation from the water village.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Barles
    He's one of Orochimaru's experiments. So he's probably equivalent to a mutant from the marvel universe.

If that doesn't account for his powers, then maybe he's water kind of like shark guy from Akatsuki is a shark. Probably some experimentation from the water village.
    Which came first, the chicken or the egg?

Either it's the result of orochimaru's experiments or orochimaru was interested in him for that exact ability in the first place

Quote Originally Posted by FireEmblem
    He cares because Danzou just tried to pull a fast one on the summit?
    Yeah and it failed. So what's the advantage in forcing him to stay in that room?
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Quote Originally Posted by Assertn
    Yeah and it failed. So what's the advantage in forcing him to stay in that room?
    Because Danzo's got some 'splaining to do.
    "Samsonlonghair - The Defender of the Oppressed And Shunned!" -Kraco

Hopefully we get to see those roots guys in action with some serious justu skills. Maybe they will kill Aoi putting Danzo yet again in the hot seat. I don't think Danzo is stupid enough to kill someone at the summit though. It would definetly give him a bad rep if he did.
    Action and Reaction are always equal and in opposite directions..

Quote Originally Posted by samsonlonghair
    Because Danzo's got some 'splaining to do.
    So what's he gonna do? Run and hide under his desk back in Konoha? As a kage, he has obligations to maintain good stature between the allied villages. If the other kages are going to expect information from him, then it shouldn't matter whether they hold him up in that room or send war threats to the village.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Awesome user with default custom title Uchiha Barles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel
    Which came first, the chicken or the egg?

Either it's the result of orochimaru's experiments or orochimaru was interested in him for that exact ability in the first place
    True, though I'd like to think whether Orochimaru gave him those abilities or took him on account of those abilities, that those abilities aren't naturally occurring. If he wasn't born with them, then the powers had to be granted through some experimentation. If he was born with them, then he comes from a line descended from people who were experimented on. I mean, none of the other villages have people who are THAT different.

Quote Originally Posted by Assertn
    So what's he gonna do? Run and hide under his desk back in Konoha? As a kage, he has obligations to maintain good stature between the allied villages. If the other kages are going to expect information from him, then it shouldn't matter whether they hold him up in that room or send war threats to the village.
    With that kind of power, it's probably mostly that they want to keep Danzou from using that power to pull something else. "I've got me little eye on you laddie!" It's highly unlikely that Danzou's going to just run away like a coward, and also highly unlikely that left unchecked, that he's going to "play fair". Since that guy has the byakugan and can see when Danzou's using the power, he feels it's his job to make sure that Danzou doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Cookies
    Hopefully we get to see those roots guys in action with some serious justu skills. Maybe they will kill Aoi putting Danzo yet again in the hot seat. I don't think Danzo is stupid enough to kill someone at the summit though. It would definetly give him a bad rep if he did.
    Well if Sasuke catches up to them they could easily kill him and then pin it on Sasuke.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyreal
    Well if Sasuke catches up to them they could easily kill him and then pin it on Sasuke.
    I'm not saying this because he has an implanted eye but Aoi seems to be the kakashi of the hidden mist village. This guy carries himself like a badass. I mean come on he has explosive tags as earrings...thats insane! It would make the plot more interesting if root did kill him but pinning it on Sasuke would be...crazy.
    Action and Reaction are always equal and in opposite directions..

Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Cookies
    This guy carries himself like a badass. I mean come on he has explosive tags as earrings...thats insane!
    Yes! See and that is why I think he'll be someone to keep an eye on coming up here soon (yes pun intended)

Plus he's been (bravely I might add) uncovering things that other ninjas either keep missing and/or are scared to prove. Shouldn't that say something about him other than the fact that he's a chosen guard for hotty miss acid globs?