Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Naruto Chapter 465

Quote Originally Posted by darkshadow
    Raikage now also has a lightning shin shoryuken, there is no end to his awesomeness. Also it seems Mizukage spits lava? That's pretty sick.
    Well he is one of the only people that can stop his little brother. I'm guessing that she won't be going down so easily even against sasuke this time. Electing a kage who has a family birth move, is no laughing matter. It means that she's mastered it. Her attitude now seems to be playful but powerful. Typical high level woman in an anime. It looks like things are going to get serious now for sasuke. Round two with the kages. I agree with Psyke though I want to see him suffer.

@ Assert N:
    No he isn't. The head of the samurai's is this guy:

http://media.onemanga.com/mangas/000...0200582/16.jpg

With the horns on his helmet. Unless you consider him the general or commander under Mifune's command, but then you're just splitting hairs. Otherwise Mifune would be a decent match for sasuke. Also if you're saying that sasuke is going to have an easier time with his current set up, then I don't agree. He has two kages and their subordinates to fight now. That isn't easy when you consider what else is happening side tracking him.
    Last edited by The Chancellor; Fri, 09-25-2009 at 03:23 PM.

Sasuke's fight with Raikage and Gaara rocked. I hope Mizukage is just as cool. I wonder what she'll do with her lava techniques. I bet the Tsucikage turns out to be the most powerful though. He's always bitching about his back, but he'll turn out to be stronger than anyone.
    "Samsonlonghair - The Defender of the Oppressed And Shunned!" -Kraco

I do hope that this fight will either be just as good or better than the last; just to show the different styles between the kages

About Karen's being suprised: I have long thought & speculated that the only reason she agreed to be part of sasuke's group was that she could "sense" oro's presense somehow. And ever since oro was sealed/ removed, she has noticed and commented on sasuke being different.

The only thing i'm wondering now is will she (or anyone, btw) will try to see if he is being "possessed", and after all of this will they still follow his leadership.

Quote Originally Posted by The Chancellor

@ Assert N:
    No he isn't. The head of the samurai's is this guy:

http://media.onemanga.com/mangas/000...0200582/16.jpg

With the horns on his helmet. Unless you consider him the general or commander under Mifune's command, but then you're just splitting hairs. Otherwise Mifune would be a decent match for sasuke.
    I don't think that would leave anyone to believe anything other than it's cold outside and the guy in the middle decided on a coat. If anything, he seems to be the leader of a small group. I don't know how you can infer General out of that.

I was pretty surprised that Karin found Danzo. Most of Kishimoto's female characters are pretty lame. Karin can make it through one fight without getting in the way or taken hostage, and she does her job too. Maybe we'll see Sakura be a worthwhile character someday.

Edit: 750 posts. Woot! It only took me six years to become a jounin. At this rate, even Naruto will beat me.

Don't you guys realize that Sasuke has a different motive than the obvious? It will be revealed to us in the future, and make him turn out to be not such a bad guy.

His motive is what it's always been. He is an avenger. He will do anything to avenge his clan. Clearly Danzo has more to do with the Uchihas' downfall than previously shown.

Blog Entries
    Lava jutsu?

Wasn't that an exclusive jutsu only the four tailed Jinchūriki could use?

ANBU Captain
    He has the HYPER BOMB and the SHIN SHORYUKEN!! finally an awesome black character in an anime. its been a loooong time comin. aside from him being rash he is as close as u can get to a non-stereotypical black guy in an anime.

sasuke blah blah blah..... i hate him blah blah blah... good chapter. next chapter more raikage or INTERESTING characters plz

Quote Originally Posted by Sam98034
    I don't think that would leave anyone to believe anything other than it's cold outside and the guy in the middle decided on a coat. If anything, he seems to be the leader of a small group. I don't know how you can infer General out of that.
    What? Yeah because I'm sure the others not wearing a coat all have fur lined armor right? In almost every cartoon game etc, the leader has something different or unique setting them apart to be the more powerful one aka leader among the group. And if not the coat, then the horns lol. Duh

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Chancellor
    What? Yeah because I'm sure the others not wearing a coat all have fur lined armor right? In almost every cartoon game etc, the leader has something different or unique setting them apart to be the more powerful one aka leader among the group. And if not the coat, then the horns lol. Duh
    You realize that's true outside of anime too right?

Anyway stop being stubborn, Mifune is obviously the leader of the samurais and that guy is probably something of a captain to that small group in the background

I wonder if Danzo's subordinates carried him out "piggyback" style while they escape or if Danzo can actually move fast on his own. It'll be really comical to see Danzo hurried with a cane on his hand and a limp right arm.

Danzo seemed pretty quick in that ambush when he whipped out the sharingan.

That Aoi guy must be pretty strong to run after a group of konoha ninjas. I want someone to die already. Thats all were missing is a good ninja battle to the death. Sasuke is about to do battle with the Mizukage, while Mifune and the old dude are on standby, with both the sand and the cloud nins are pursuing him...This is about to be bananas. We haven't seen the last of Suigetsu and juugo. overrall this chapter was pretty good being a transitional chapter and all. Sasuke left his previous fight and showed up at his new fight in about 4 panels...good pace.

Come on kishi....give us some blood and gore William Wallace style!
    Action and Reaction are always equal and in opposite directions..

Seems like Sasuke might need to take a breather here shortly. He has been doing a lot of powerful attacks. I am surprised he is not more drained than he is.

assertnfailure (7:40:03 PM): dude....your posts are a bunch of nonsense

Why would Aoi care if Danzou ran away, anyway?
    This is just random pointless chaos.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

I find it really dumb that Suigetsu isn't dead. Isn't his whole water thing a jutsu? Or is he just not human and made of water. Either a sword and thunder should = him dead.

[21:48] * DO furiously masturbates to #gotwoot

I guess he can''t die until he fights Chojiro.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by samsonlonghair
    I guess he can''t die until he fights Chojiro.
    He might defeat him and then use his sword to take on Kisame

Quote Originally Posted by Assertn
    Why would Aoi care if Danzou ran away, anyway?
    This is just random pointless chaos.
    He cares because Danzou just tried to pull a fast one on the summit?