Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: One Piece Chapter 558

One Piece Chapter 558

Franky-House - MediaFire - SendSpace - One Manga

Binktopia -
    Direct Download - Online Viewing
    Last edited by Marik; Fri, 09-25-2009 at 08:08 AM.

Another cool chapter. At the end of the chapter I though that Luffy had hit his grandpa.

Yeah, it was another great chapter. I loved how everyone including Buggy, was surprised to hear that Luffy was Dragon's son. Hancock's reaction was my fave, with her not caring if he was the son of demons <3. I hope that Blackbeard shows up soon.

I suppose this more or less confirms Kuma's affiliation with the revolutionaries
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Blog Entries
    Maybe he allowed himself to join the Shichibukai as a spy for the revolutionary army

Anyway it's awesome to see Luffy kicking that much ass in such a large scale battle, even though using gear three in the middle of war might not have been the best idea with the side-effects and all

And obviously the best part in all of this is that i still have no idea how this is gonna turn out

Quote Originally Posted by Assertn
    I suppose this more or less confirms Kuma's affiliation with the revolutionaries
    Question, should we assume that everyone is aware of there being different types of Kuma? Are all the Kumas really the same (like some sort of shared brain)? Would it be possible for one of them being affiliated with the revolutionaries while the others being against it?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Munsu
    Question, should we assume that everyone is aware of there being different types of Kuma? Are all the Kumas really the same (like some sort of shared brain)? Would it be possible for one of them being affiliated with the revolutionaries while the others being against it?
    No, because Kuma had to eliminate one of the PXs who was about to kill Luffy

The only one i would assume being in league with them would be the original, the one with the paw paw fruit

What's going to happen next??? I can't even guess!

Its going to be hilarious when Luffy becomes small at the beginning of next chapter.

It's chapters like this that make me love One Piece.

Is that even the same Kuma? He used a beam. I'm thinking its another one, and what was with that comment that he gave Luffy before sending him flying. "You will never see me again." I think this Kuma is a fake. Something was done with the Paw Paw one as punishmet for the Shabondy incident. At least that's how I see it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RasenDori
    It's chapters like this that make me love One Piece.

Is that even the same Kuma? He used a beam. I'm thinking its another one, and what was with that comment that he gave Luffy before sending him flying. "You will never see me again." I think this Kuma is a fake. Something was done with the Paw Paw one as punishmet for the Shabondy incident. At least that's how I see it.
    Nope, i considered that already

http://read.mangashare.com/One-Piece...5/page007.html

He's the real thing

Awesome user with default custom title poopdeville's Avatar
    I wonder if Dragon is watching this on TV.

The PX Kuma's have laser cannons in their hands. The real Kuma has Paw Paw, and a laser cannon in his mouth.
    "After all, I am strangely colored."

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel
    it's awesome to see Luffy kicking that much ass in such a large scale battle
    Yeah. I just wish that Mr. 2 was there along side him kicking ass as well. It's just too bad he had to stay behind. I wonder what's happening to him at Impel Down.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Marik
    Yeah. I just wish that Mr. 2 was there along side him kicking ass as well. It's just too bad he had to stay behind. I wonder what's happening to him at Impel Down.
    Well i love the character but i hope Oda doesn't try and weasel out of the situation by having him escape by some unseen means

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel
    Well i love the character but i hope Oda doesn't try and weasel out of the situation by having him escape by some unseen means
    It's still more than possible that Mr. 2 survives. Remember Blackbeard is still at Impel Down.

The epicness almost make me shed a tear at the end of the chapter.

ty psj for this sig

Awesome user with default custom title poopdeville's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FireEmblem
    What's going to happen next??? I can't even guess!
    Luffy is going to rescue Ace.

Blackbeard STILL hasn't shown up. He'll swoop in at the end and take out Whitebeard, or an Admiral.

If he's really ambitious, he'll be slowly spreading darkness over the battlefield (like, in the shadows, Shikamaru style) and eliminate the entire battle field.
    Last edited by poopdeville; Fri, 09-25-2009 at 01:08 PM.
    "After all, I am strangely colored."

Well, there will obviously be some sort of resolution to the Ace problem by the time this is done, but HOW it will happen is what I can't guess. I don't think Luffy can just go on the platform and just untie Ace and take him home. Something needs to happen for the rescue to work out.

Also there's the matter of Sengoku's secret plan.

Quote Originally Posted by poopdeville

He'll swoop in at the end and take out Whitebeard, or an Admiral.
    Maybe. For all we know, he could be well on his way to the NW with a new crew member now. And what? Take out an admiral? I don't think even with his fruit he's that strong. Maybe Kizaru if only for literal natural enemies, but no one else.

Everybody feels like they're sandbagging so far. There were more lasers flying around during the shabondy archipelago arc.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07