Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bleach Chapter 374

Bleach Chapter 374

SleepyFans - SendSpace - MediaFire - One Manga
    Last edited by Marik; Thu, 09-17-2009 at 11:54 PM.

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    Well I have to say that his Shikai is rather interesting by making it into a game.

Yeah, I thought it was pretty interesting as well.

It's kinda disappointing that Love and Rose didn't fair better against Stark. The Vizards overall have been pretty lackluster so far, except for Hachigen.

Interesting ability, but the rather odd part that I found in this chapter was splitting into two to compensate for loneliness.
    I am training in the shadows.
    Currently playing: All of your games, probably.

Ugh... seriously Kubo. You made the Vaizards so cool for so long, and made us wish to see them. For what? To make them look bad?

Stark and Lilynette must not die. They need to switch sides.

wow, just wow.
    A surprise blade through the heart? that's just the beginning of the fight, apparently.

why does his ability work like that?
    (obligatory 'HxH said it better link)

never mind that, they already know that stark is a genius at figuring out attacks, why help him with it instead of killing him right away?
    I can understand why stark (the lonely) wants to prolong the fight, seeing how he's a friendless emo, but Kyouraku (is that his name?) had the other captain as best friend. he doesn't need to risk the world for funz. we've already seen that he doesn't mind fighting his boss for 'justice'. why the sudden change of whatever?

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

This is some ridiculous shit. And are you sure its his shikai, not his bankai?

Quote Originally Posted by Carnage
    This is some ridiculous shit. And are you sure its his shikai, not his bankai?
    No because he hasn't said bankai. It's a rule that they have too. Plus, this is too weak for the 4th strongest person in soul society to be a bankai.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Death BOO Z
    never mind that, they already know that stark is a genius at figuring out attacks, why help him with it instead of killing him right away?
    I can understand why stark (the lonely) wants to prolong the fight, seeing how he's a friendless emo, but Kyouraku (is that his name?) had the other captain as best friend. he doesn't need to risk the world for funz. we've already seen that he doesn't mind fighting his boss for 'justice'. why the sudden change of whatever?
    Because a game is no fun if you're the only one that knows the rules?

I'm very disappointed in Stark since his release. He seemed so much cooler with the mystery,and now he has the whole' Death the Kid' routine going on there. I'm still wondering how he's more powerful than Barrigan. He's yet to show anything other than mindlessly shooting ceros.

In any case. two espada can not hold off the captains and vaizards. I can't wait for some fights from Gin or Tousen.

haha i think it's gotten so bad, it's good

The thing is shoudlnt Stark be able to overpower the reiatsu from the game playin zanpanktou?
    I mean he muuusst have something up his sleeve or this will suuuck

Quote Originally Posted by Logrus
    I mean he muuusst have something up his sleeve or this will suuuck
    Why? He's been blasting ceros left and right. It's time for Kyoraku to start stomping on him. Plus, he's the 4th strongest guy in the soul society.

3rd, Aizen doesn't count as Soul Society anymore.
    -----------------

Blog Entries
    Everyone keeps using the overall results on their battle data like scouters for their power level, but the fact remains that Zaraki with his 390 still whooped Kumamura with his 470

Im really curios on how you manged to get the data that he is the 4th strongest? and beating the prime arrancar with his shikai? and the arrancar has already realesed his sword :S

Damn Is it just me or does it seem that the hollow mask made the vaizards and ichigo weaker somehow. I know before when he hit bankai he would absolutly own. Now its seem its weaker somehow dunno how to explain it.

Bad matchups are always a possibility.

@logrus,

Databook info,
    1. yamamoto/aizen
    2. unohana
    3. kyouraku

Then byakuya and ukitake I think.
    -----------------

Unohana? :O
    Isent she just the healing chick? how can she be the second strongest

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Logrus
    Unohana? :O
    Isent she just the healing chick? how can she be the second strongest
    Please, are you serious?

You don't need a scouter to tell that she's obviously over nine thousand

She's been set as one of those characters with unfathomable power but that hate to fight since day one

Woot? You read her like that? I always that she was the whiny chick thats useless other then giving everyone something to complain about.

Hope she fights soon then vs Aizen or smth

I don't really know if Unohana is a whiny person or not, but she is adept at healing people, and that's not useless at all.
    I am training in the shadows.
    Currently playing: All of your games, probably.