Thread: TV: Defying Gravity

TV: Defying Gravity

In the near future, eight astronauts from five countries (four women and four men) undertake a mysterious six-year international space mission covering thirteen billion kilometres. With the eyes of the world upon them - everything they do is monitored, and every emotion they feel, scrutinized - they soon discover that their real assignment is not at all what they thought
    Anyone following this? I've been watching for a few weeks now, its its quickly grown to be one of my favorite shows. Currently its at 8 eps, and the latest ends with quite a nice cliffhanger. I definitely recommend this for any sci-fi fans.

Hmm.. i haven't watched it yet because from most of the things i read about it, it seemed to lean way too much towards the drama/romance department for my taste (iirc some people even compared it to a soap opera in space)

Might give it a try later on but atm i have tons of other stuff to watch ^^

"Always be yourself... unless you suck."

If this is not already cancelled, it will be cancelled soon. The ratings have been horrible. I think those 8 episodes are all you're going to get off it at the moment. Maybe the unaired ones will get leaked later or something.

I just heard about this from a friend this weeked and figured I'd try it out, then I come in to work to find out ABC is reported as having dropped it Hopefully it'll still be on Hulu so I can check it out what I missed but if it's dead in the water I may not even bother.

noooooo......fuck you munsu. fuck you!

Sorry, but it is what it is:

Question: Please tell me that ABC will air the remaining episodes of Defying Gravity. I can’t believe they would end the show with that episode and leave all of us hanging. —G. Lucio

Ausiello: I’m told there’s a chance the unaired episodes may see the light of day at the end of the season, but it’s a slim one. Sorry. Wait a sec, why am I apologizing? I didn’t do anything wrong. I take it back. I’m not sorry.

Are you fucking kidding me ?

You can air Texas Ranger for ever and this gets cancelled after 8 episode on a major cliffhanger ?
    Fuck you ABC

9 Has aired. And it's worth it.
    Giving a lot more info than the original end of Evangelion for sure.

Did it air on ABC? Maybe Canada is still airing it? Anyways I did see a rip for episode 9, so you guys may be in luck and get to see the 13 episodes that were made.