Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Naruto Chapter 463

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by XanBcoo
    "Paper beats Rock" is not brilliant fighting tactics. It especially bugs me since the elemental strengths/weaknesses were never explored again. It was essentially introduced just for that one fight.

I don't want Sasuke about to breath his last breath on the ground as the Raikage stands over him, then Sasuke smirks and reminds the Raikage of some dumb little fact pulled out of the ether causing him to fall over dead. Sasuke wins. Everybody rages. I stop reading the manga.
    Don't even.

We all know that naruto is like crack these days

Sasuke is not going to lose, this is pretty obvious. I just hope that he doesn't end up killing Raikage, since we don't need to see another awesome guy killed off by that worthless excuse of a character.

This is Sasukes chance to evolve yet again. I don't see him losing to a macho man leg drop either. There are three things that can come to his rescue. A more transformed Susanoo, Madara, or Gaara and I would hate to see Madara save his hateful toy solder.
    Action and Reaction are always equal and in opposite directions..

Awesome user with default custom title Pandadice's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by XanBcoo
    "Paper beats Rock" is not brilliant fighting tactics. It especially bugs me since the elemental strengths/weaknesses were never explored again. It was essentially introduced just for that one fight.

I don't want Sasuke about to breath his last breath on the ground as the Raikage stands over him, then Sasuke smirks and reminds the Raikage of some dumb little fact pulled out of the ether causing him to fall over dead. Sasuke wins. Everybody rages. I stop reading the manga.
    the way he fought with deidara may have been simply "paper beats rock". but the way he beat/survived deidara would be more an "ace in the hole"... which i guess should be looked at as standard ninja preparation

dude the elemental properties were brought up back in the hidan/kakuzu fight. there was all this stuff about lightening beating rock, and how air powers-up fire and stuff
    Last edited by Pandadice; Tue, 09-15-2009 at 02:20 AM.

user posted image

Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Cookies
    At this point in the story the black flame is the most popular and effective offensive and NOW defensive attack at his disposal. The stronger ninjas are dispelling his Tsukuyomi techniques by pumping themselves with uber amounts of chakra or however the hell Raikage countered Sasuke's latest genjustu attempt on him.(Maybe you can give me an explanation on that) Another reason why I think Sasuke favors Amaterasu is because he learned he can put out the flames therefore making the technique more flexible adding his own creativity to how it is unleashed.
    Actually Itachi said something that using Tsukuyomi used about half his chakra. But at the same time, it seems that the Raikage has enough speed to avoid his gaze long enough to be locked into it.

But I think if Raikage has his arm engulfed with Amaratsu, then he might pull what Hibachi did in Bleach and cut off his arm and transfer it to Sasuke and force his hand to remove the flames, further draining his chakra supplies.

"Somehow, at the last second, he transfered all his eye techniques into you", says the very shadowy and mysterious Tobi/"Madara". Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't the real Madara anyway, but maybe his eyes are and we all know how strong forces like Orochimaru seem to try to take over the hosts. I still have a gut feeling that Tobi/"Madara" actually implanted Itachi's eyes on him w/out his consent.

Or maybe that is what I would prefer to have happened anyway.

EDIT: I sometimes even think that whole Itachi monologue by Tobi was a load of crap. Probably some genjutsu with all those sharingan shots of his. Sasuke suddenly remembered Itachi crying after killing everyone, after the little chit-chat? I don't buy it. Same with the recent Naruto chat. Both dumbly looked straight at him and what's to prevent Tobi from doing "something"?
    Last edited by Keno; Tue, 09-15-2009 at 03:52 AM.

But I think if Raikage has his arm engulfed with Amaratsu, then he might pull what Hibachi did in Bleach and cut off his arm and transfer it to Sasuke and force his hand to remove the flames, further draining his chakra supplies.[/QUOTE]

I can defiently see the Raikage cutting off his arm to avoid the flames from spreading but I don't see him transferring it to Sasuke. Not a bad idea though
    Action and Reaction are always equal and in opposite directions..

Quote Originally Posted by Keno
    "Somehow, at the last second, he transfered all his eye techniques into you", says the very shadowy and mysterious Tobi/"Madara". Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't the real Madara anyway, but maybe his eyes are and we all know how strong forces like Orochimaru seem to try to take over the hosts. I still have a gut feeling that Tobi/"Madara" actually implanted Itachi's eyes on him w/out his consent.

Or maybe that is what I would prefer to have happened anyway.

EDIT: I sometimes even think that whole Itachi monologue by Tobi was a load of crap. Probably some genjutsu with all those sharingan shots of his. Sasuke suddenly remembered Itachi crying after killing everyone, after the little chit-chat? I don't buy it. Same with the recent Naruto chat. Both dumbly looked straight at him and what's to prevent Tobi from doing "something"?
    That's interesting. I think the idea that Sasuke has Itachi's eyes is a lot more probable than Itachi transferring all of his techniques. Tobi must have put them in while Sasuke was still knocked out. This would probably be why Tobi had such high hopes for Sasuke and why he thought Sasuke would surpass Itachi, since he knew there was no way Itachi would take Sasuke's eyes to get more power. It's also a better explanation of why Sasuke auto-attacked Madara.

Awesome user with default custom title poopdeville's Avatar
    I thought the Eternal MS would stop the bleeding/damage the MS does to the eye. And if Sasuke has Itachi's MS, he has the EMS.
    "After all, I am strangely colored."

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by poopdeville
    I thought the Eternal MS would stop the bleeding/damage the MS does to the eye. And if Sasuke has Itachi's MS, he has the EMS.
    Sasuke doesn`t has Itachi`s eyes or the EMS.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/403/17/
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

ANBU Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by Kensee
    This might be just me ... but when the Raikage slammed Sauske, all I could think of was a Zangief power bomb =)

Awesome, I found joy in watching Sauske getting hit.
    I wish it was a gief spinning piledriver but it was more like alex from 3rd strike.

So they have successfully turned sasuke into an itachi clone. This series' character models are slowly starting to be less inventive like super smash bros extra characters. (got enough video game refernces yet?)

Everyone is dreading the possibility of sasuke beating the raikage but i think it is more plausible for other kages to step in and ruin the flow/direction of this fight. I think if another kage jumps in, it will allow sasuke a cheap shot, mode of escape, or a window to attack his primary goal which is danzou. I hope that happens because i want to see gaara fight the old kage (doukage?). Also the other ninja dont seem to be fodder. It looks like the aides each kage brought are fairly useful as the cloud village and the mist village have demonstrated. These chapters are building up some great potential match ups.

Awesome user with default custom title poopdeville's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by UChessmaster
    Sasuke doesn`t has Itachi`s eyes or the EMS.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/403/17/
    Yeah, that's what I thought/my point. Sasuke has been bleeding from the eye balls for a long time now.

Good catch though. Demonstrable proof is better than an argument built on (reasonable -- that the EMS stops eye blood) outside assumptions.
    "After all, I am strangely colored."

Quote Originally Posted by toonice714
    I wish it was a gief spinning piledriver but it was more like alex from 3rd strike.

So they have successfully turned sasuke into an itachi clone. This series' character models are slowly starting to be less inventive like super smash bros extra characters. (got enough video game refernces yet?)

Everyone is dreading the possibility of sasuke beating the raikage but i think it is more plausible for other kages to step in and ruin the flow/direction of this fight. I think if another kage jumps in, it will allow sasuke a cheap shot, mode of escape, or a window to attack his primary goal which is danzou. I hope that happens because i want to see gaara fight the old kage (doukage?). Also the other ninja dont seem to be fodder. It looks like the aides each kage brought are fairly useful as the cloud village and the mist village have demonstrated. These chapters are building up some great potential match ups.
    we can only pray it comes down to a full on jerry springer showdown of epic kage proportions

Just caught up on Naruto. These are such effing cool chapters. Raikage will definitely survive this fight. He's the coolest new character introduced since the time jump.
    "Samsonlonghair - The Defender of the Oppressed And Shunned!" -Kraco