Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Naruto Shippuuden Episode 125

Naruto Shippuuden Episode 125

[HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden 125 - 720p | 480p

I just have one thing to say, Pain is going to show the true meaning of Pain. Finally we’ll have the chance to see what the high-level beyond kage level characters are capable of in the anime.

For the first time in a long time, I'm excited about watching this show.

Never expected the way it ended.. a real WTF moment. Really nice, because I was wondering this week if we ever hear about him again, since Kyuubi talked about it in ep 1.. I hoped to learn more of him. Itachi seems to know about him already, since he said he wasn't the sole survivor even if Sasuke died.

so just to clarify.. deidara is dead now?

.................................................. sig made by KitKat ..................................................

Oh my god. SO FREAKING AWESOME!

Tobi is the main villain? That is pimptastic!

I am SO glad that he told us his name immediately and didn't just flash the Sharingan, leaving us to argue for weeks if it was Ubito.

I was really hoping they'd explain the Transportation Jutsu when naruto, as usual, didn't know what the hell they were talking about.

Lightning teleport ftw!

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnder
    I was really hoping they'd explain the Transportation Jutsu when naruto, as usual, didn't know what the hell they were talking about.

Lightning teleport ftw!
    There was no teleportation jutsu per se involved. Sasuke just summoned Manda and entered his mouth and went to the snake world, that’s why Suigetsu had to summon Manda back or else Sasuke would have been stuck with the snakes. Madara is different, one moment he was in the place where Sasuke and Deidara fought, the other he was talking with the akatsuki leader, so he must be as fast as Gai, or he has some kind of teleportation jutsu.

About the Obito=Tobi theory, that is and will forever be the most retarded idea ever. The manga said so itself, on that day, two heroes were born, one became known as Sharingan no Kakashi, the other had his name written on the memorial stone. They are heroes, get it?

Obito lost one of his sharingans and the other one was crushed, no way would he ever be alive, and even if he was he sure wouldn’t be a baddy, he had no reasons to.

Never ever thought of Tobi to be the brains behind Akatsuki... The whole time when he was Deidara's "sidekick" he must have been only watching. So cool that Uchiha Madara is still alive, I think we're going to hear a great background story.

Hmm, maybe I have to dig up the episode(s) where he was mentioned, only thing I remembered that he was the first to ever reach Mangekyou sharingan and did it by killing his best friend. But how long was that ago?

Naruto Shippuuden is really great nowadays, maybe the animators finally realized what they did to the story with their slow episodes and fillers.
    Hakke Rokujūyon Shō!

Quote Originally Posted by ASSpirine
    So cool that Uchiha Madara is still alive, I think we're going to hear a great background story.
    Yeah, but who IS he? Sasuke's never heard of him, so he wasn't in the village when the rest of the clan was killed. Is he a Missing Nin?

Quote Originally Posted by antiravage
    Madara is different, one moment he was in the place where Sasuke and Deidara fought, the other he was talking with the akatsuki leader, so he must be as fast as Gai, or he has some kind of teleportation jutsu.
    Um, they showed how he did it. He turned into lightning and zapped away.

Oh, one other thing. Sharingan also mind controls now? That thing is the worst plot device since Superman.
    Last edited by DarthEnderX; Thu, 09-03-2009 at 10:37 PM.

Sharingan mind controlled the first time we saw it, when it back in the Zabuza arc and has done so many other times, though not in the 'make someone a zombie' sense. That's the essense of all Genijutsu, from what I've seen. We've repeatedly seen it used to make people see things that aren't real - summon the snake, make him see a tasty mouse, then let him flee the giant explosion. I see nothing wrong with this in terms of a plot device, its well within the established abilities of the power. Now... I've no idea why it changed how the snake's eyes looked, but thats a different issue.

I'm of two minds about this ep. I enjoyed it, a great deal. But I also figured out the figure in the shadows was Tobi before they showed him. And I was thinking to myself as I watched that I would have to post that I thought that here when I finished, so ya'll would be impressed when I was right... and then he walked out of the shadows and proved me right before I had a chance to tell anyone. Bad Tobi, bad.

It's been a while since I'm this excited for the show each week...

But I've loved the pacing and plots from the past several episodes...making up for that horrendous filler arc!

I was blown away with this episode. Pain looks friggen awesome, and Tobi = Uchiha Madara, woah there slow down...

I Wonder if Itachi knows that Madara is the head honcho, or if he just knows he's alive? The others seemed to have no idea who Tobi really was.

I hope "Tobi" still shows up from time to time, will miss the "Seeemmmpaaaaiii!!!!!!"

lucky....

It's been so long since i've looked forward to watching Naruto as much as i do now, awesome stuff!

"Always be yourself... unless you suck."

Awesome user with default custom title Pandadice's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ASSpirine
    Hmm, maybe I have to dig up the episode(s) where he was mentioned, only thing I remembered that he was the first to ever reach Mangekyou sharingan and did it by killing his best friend. But how long was that ago?
    the 9-tails name-drops him in the first scene of the first episode of Shippuuden (you know, the flash-forward where sasuke goes inside narutos head and sees the kyuubi, and then pops him...). so yeah, 9-tails knows him.
    -

so i started the episode, adn the first half what with explaining sasuke's escape was cool, but then it kinda went bland in the middle, and the animation seemed real choppy. like, especially the scene with sasuke and his crew in their room. that all was kinda bland.

but then in the end it shows Pains city and it's like the atmosphere of the episode changed entirely, and it was awesome. but then madara does that overly dramatic introduction with a super deep voice, and then runs out on the edge and lightening zaps away xD

but uh, overall definitely a great episode. watching this really feels like what watching the old Naruto series felt like.

user posted image

Quote Originally Posted by Pandadice
    the 9-tails name-drops him in the first scene of the first episode of Shippuuden (you know, the flash-forward where sasuke goes inside narutos head and sees the kyuubi, and then pops him...). so yeah, 9-tails knows him.
    I think the name was mentioned for the first time right after the Sasuke Retival arc after Naruto and Sasukes fight at the Valley of the End. Kakashi comments on how Sasuke and Naruto are very simmilar to Uchiha Madara and the First Hokage.

Nobodies talking about Madara's use for Sasuke or Itachi? During Pain and Madara's conversation there was talk about Sasuke's eyes surpassing Itachi's. I *really* wonder if Itachi had been manipulated by Madara on that one mission in the past, the one before he started killing Uchiha clan members (starting with his friend).

I also wonder how they are going to 'prepare' Sasuke. That's what made me think about Itachi: was he 'prepared' too? How did he find out about the whole kill-your-best-friend-to-gain-power thing. Maybe the source wasn't the scroll but Madara himself?

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Artris
    How did he find out about the whole kill-your-best-friend-to-gain-power thing. Maybe the source wasn't the scroll but Madara himself?
    Madara killed his best friend, then wrote it down in the scroll.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Taka Version

[Taka]​ Naruto​ Shippuuden​ 125​ - 720p | 480p

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalobiian
    Madara killed his best friend, then wrote it down in the scroll.
    Are you just guessing or is that a spoiler?

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnder
    Are you just guessing or is that a spoiler?
    I'm guessing.

It's based on the assumption that Madara was the first mentioned person to obtain the Mangekyou Sharingan. With naturally evolved bloodline abilities that weren't "designed", you can only know its potential after somebody discovers it. If only one person in history ever got it, then it was the one who wrote about it.

Said assumption seemed to be established in posts before mine.

PS: How badass does Tobi look with his hooded, flowing cloak?!

edit: I may have misinterpreted Artris' words:

How did he find out about the whole kill-your-best-friend-to-gain-power thing. Maybe the source wasn't the scroll but Madara himself?
    Who is "he"? Itachi or Sasuke? I thought you meant Sasuke when I posted before, it it makes more sense that you meant Itachi. I can't recall if Itachi ever visited the shrine and read the scroll. It would make sense that he did. I can't think of why he wouldn't if he wanted to test his "capacity". Even Kakashi knew about it, so it's even more likely Itachi did too.

Whether he really did go, I don't think it's been confirmed. Itachi meeting Madara remains a possibility.
    Last edited by Buffalobiian; Fri, 09-04-2009 at 09:03 PM.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

That day musta been a roller-coaster ride for him.

"Oh no! I killed my best friend! Oh sweet! Free power-up!"

Actually, after thinking about it some more, I wonder if you actually have to kill your best friend, or if your best friend just has to die.

Cause Kakashi got the Mangekyou, and Gai ain't dead, so I'm guessing Kakashi considers Ubito his best friend.
    Last edited by DarthEnderX; Sat, 09-05-2009 at 01:45 AM.