Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bleach 234

Muramasa keeps ragging on about "instincts" but it seems more like a manipulation. His skills are pretty limited, ranging from pulling out the Soul Slayers to creating some kind of illusionary world. Then again, we have yet to see him get serious in a battle, but maybe this upcoming one will light some mystery about him. Good to see Hollow Ichigo back and ready to kick some ass!
    I am training in the shadows.
    Currently playing: All of your games, probably.

These just get better and better. I'm wondering about that flash of Zangetsu. They made it look like it was Muramasa, but maybe there's more to it. In any case, I want to see more and that makes it kick-ass episode. Hollow ichigo is gonna be cool to see.

Burning out, no really... David75's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadouku
    Muramasa keeps ragging on about "instincts" but it seems more like a manipulation. His skills are pretty limited, ranging from pulling out the Soul Slayers to creating some kind of illusionary world. Then again, we have yet to see him get serious in a battle, but maybe this upcoming one will light some mystery about him. Good to see Hollow Ichigo back and ready to kick some ass!
    That inner world was Ichigo's, we've seen it everytime Ichigo deals directly with Zangetsu.
    Ichigo himself refferred to it as the inside of his soul

All the things I really like to do are either illegal, immoral, or fattening. And then: Golf.

I wasn't referring to Ichigo's world as the "illusionary world". Remember last episode when Ichigo was flipped upside down and he started saying "I can't move!"? Everything outside of Ichigo was normal while through Ichigo's vision it was like an illusion... then Muramasa proceeded to extract Zangetsu out.

Possibly the biggest shock for me would be Zabimaru. I mean, I seriously thought Zabimaru was a guy. Anything other than a husky woman with a child-like figure as her partner.

Oh man, I missed Hichigo so much. I'm so glad he's getting facetime in this arc.

Muramasa must have a deathwish when he attempts to set free the inner instincts of a hollow in front of him...

Hollow Ichigo needs more screentime!

The furry Zabimaru lady is kinda hawt, but the manvoice kills it.
    As long as she keeps quiet, it's all good ^^

"Always be yourself... unless you suck."

Nice to see that Renji didn't recognise Zabimaru at first. This just shows that they are human forms, not the 'real' ones. With the known exception of Zangetsu, offcourse.

Maybe someone else already adressed this, but then I've overlooked it:
    It could be a plothole, or something else is going on. The thing is, Ichigo's Zanpakutou is still in his shikai form. If Zangetsu would be removed from it, shouldn't it go back to his normal form?

I think because Hollow Ichigo is in control that his Shikai still remains now that Zangetsu is out of Ichigo's body. You can see that Hollow Ichigo has Ichigo's sword in Shikai form, too.

My guess would be that now that Zangetsu is out of Ichigo's body (the one that trained him to Bankai), he might have lost his ability to go Bankai until he gets the old man back. I don't know about going Bankai with his Hollow self, but it could be possible.

Ichigo's vaizard mode is more powerful than his bankai anyway, so it's not like he would be without means even after losing old man Zangetsu. But it's somewhat likely he has lost bankai for now since the captains and vice-captains can't use even shikai anymore.

What comes to Ichigo still displaying the shikai form, I suppose it could be that his shikai is more permanent than some give him credit for. An unreleased form might simply not exist for his sword anymore. At all. So, the blade can't revert anymore to anything.

I still think it'll be an immense pity if they don't bring Kenpachi back. But if they bring him back when it's all over for some lame joke, I'll hate the whole arc.

Damn, it ended just when it was getting good.

Hollow Ichigo is badass. I liked the way he made his intro with "Yo, You Rang?"

Quote Originally Posted by Penner
    The furry Zabimaru lady is kinda hawt, but the manvoice kills it.
    As long as she keeps quiet, it's all good ^^
    The scene where she first appeared was funny, with Renji not knowing who she was. I loved how they did his reaction with the lean to the side and the question mark.

Not only does the voice kill it, but she's also chained to a kid that's picking boogers.

The stuff after the preview, was one of the funniest they've done in a while. I feel bad for Ishida and Ichigo.

Oh yeah, Muramasa more or less put to rest the theory that he's Kenpachi's zanpaktou when he said he killed his shinigami.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraco
    Ichigo's vaizard mode is more powerful than his bankai anyway
    Do we know that though? I can't recall a single instance in the series where Ichigo went into Vizard mode without first being in Bankai mode.

Without Bankai, Vizard mode might not be as big a power boost.

I'd love to see Hichigo with a white bankai blade.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnder
    Without Bankai, Vizard mode might not be as big a power boost.
    I remember Shinji kicking Grimmjow's ass without even using shikai.. I think Ichigo is not fully in sync yet with Hichigo.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Do we know that though? I can't recall a single instance in the series where Ichigo went into Vizard mode without first being in Bankai mode.
    http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/218/16/

Does this counts?
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Blog Entries
    This works better: http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/225/06/

Anyway, i feel like the arc is getting slower so i hope they're not stretching it out because of string fan response or some shit like that

And after watching the ending with extra attention i found some captains and vice-captains swords missing, so if that is left unexplained the arc loses some major points

Yeah, that works.

I imagine some of them just don't matter. I mean, does anyone really care what the Leutenant of the medical squads zanpatou looks like? I don't.

Blog Entries
    Yeah, that works.

I imagine some of them just don't matter. I mean, does anyone really care what the Leutenant of the medical squads zanpatou looks like? I don't.
    I do, for consistency's sake

I just noticed something i would like to discuss since it seems quite logical

Hichigo said he and Zangestsu were orginally one? and Hichigo always uses that reverse shikai of zangetsu. Does that mean boht Zangetsu and Hichigo have/are 2 diffrent swords?
    That would also explain why ichigo retains his shikai and Hichog shows up with one no?

Hichigo also uses Getsuga tenshou in his fight vs Zangetsu. And he claims to be zangetsu as he surpassed him in power.

So my question is is it possible that Ichigo can learn new moves from Hichgo or even draw out that reverse Shikai form or even learn a new Bankai by materialzing Hichgo and beating him into submisson?

Maybe im overeading this or smth but would like to hear your opinion.

I don't think Hollow Ichigo has any "new" moves he can teach Ichigo, and even if he does, he wouldn't teach him anyways. Hollow Ichigo basically has the same moveset as Ichigo, except more powerful.