Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Naruto Chapter 460

Awesome user with default custom title Pandadice's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoCybercoin
    You could say he implanted the Ichibi in him considering the lines around his eyes became a lot darker. More like Gaara has em.

And did anyone notice how Kakashi's scar was magically gone?
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/460/08/
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/460/09/
    ahaha good eye dude.

kishi's slipping D:

user posted image

Quote Originally Posted by Death BOO Z

Samurais? Really? couldn't they at least do something before fuckin' up so hard? it doesn't even serve a point to say that Sasuke is strong. it just makes the country of iron look like an even bigger land of pussies. Light/chackra sabers? it's nothing new.
    Yeah I totally agree with you on that one. This whole time we were thinking that they were these ultimate fighting forces that only masters can stop.

It only goes to show you that Kishi is back in bed with his plotline lover boy.

@ pandanice: Yeah he is. Or he's dropping the ball as the boss of his writers and artists. Because right under one of those pics, he has a scar again.

I'm also thinking that the black Zetsu is controlling him through orders from madara. Remember in the last chapter, Madara he told Zetsu to "begin". This could be part of his plan to start to fuck with with Sasuke and make him his. Plus, I actually think that Zetsu does have quite a few powers other than being a plant ninja and being to merge with wood. He's been a spy way too long and hasn't shown anything. This might be the time when Kishi gets creative with him.
    Last edited by The Chancellor; Fri, 08-21-2009 at 03:14 PM.

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    My brother told me something that made me think. I mean when Sasuke is killing Juugo seems to recognize the chakra. And remember when Juugo give Sasuke a large proportion of curse seal "flesh" when he was dying thanks to Killerbee? It could be that the chakra from that is going out of control or something related to the true origin of the Curse Seal. We all know Juugo was the source of the enzyme that made it possible. So the true origin could be a demon of some sort. But what if, and I am saying what if. Juugo was just a container for the curse seal and it could not manifest the way it should. Thus resulting in the curse seal level 1 and 2.

All just speculating now though.

You could say he implanted the Ichibi in him considering the lines around his eyes became a lot darker. More like Gaara has em.
    Perhaps it was an attempt by the manga writer to show evil intent? Even Naruto displayed some of this this chapter... (just an off shot guess though)
    And did anyone notice how Kakashi's scar was magically gone?
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/460/08/
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/460/09/
    Perhaps it was lost via the "clean up" process of the scan? Won't know unless we look @ the raw I guess..
    "Fighting to protect someone .. kukukukukukukukukukuk .. I guess you read too much stereotypical manga..." Gangryong vs. Guhoo, Shinra . Manga: VERITAS

I just thought of something.

We all know how the First Hokage defeated Mandara. Maybe Yamoto's ability to use the Wood-juitsu's allows him to trap and hold onto Tobi/Mandara.

It seems to me that Madara's visit is trying to keep Naruto away from Sasuke while he's setting up his Nefarious plan. Also doing some info gathering. He probably thinks that Naruto is the only one who could snap Sasuke out of his Murderous depression like he did with Pain.

I wonder when Kabuto is going to make an appearance again. I always liked his character, Evil, Intelligent and a little Crazy.

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Death BOO Z
    Madare. I don't even care enough to speculate. he's not the first villain who just wanted to chat with Naruto (well, he's the second, the first being Itachi), and those conversations never get us anything (other than the joke about Naruto sucking Itachi's big black cock)
    Damn, I thought the whole "Big Bad villain appears to main character out of the blue but reassures him that he is only there to talk" thing seemed painfully cliche until I read this post and realized that it's already happened in Naruto.

But I do love Raikage. He doesn't fuck around.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

I was leaning towards the crazy silhouette being black zetsu as well. Maybe by severing the white zetsu, black zetsu is able to channel into another person as a substitue.

Only thing though, it seems really stupid for this blood lust to come from anywhere other than Sasuke's own hatred or heritage.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Why does Madara refer to himself in that way?

They seriously said the name Uchiha Madara like at least 3 times in one page. It makes it look so suspicious when Madara himself is like, "blah blah blah you can't touch ME, Uchiha Madara" and Kakashi asserts that he is indeed Madara, but in the form of a question. Makes me wonder if this guy is even really Uchiha Madara at all.

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar
    Yeah, I noticed that too. I just wrote it off as being typically stilted anime dialog.

"It is I, Uchiha Madara who is speaking right now and no one else not by the name of Uchiha Madara, for there can only be one Uchiha Madara and it is this Uchiha Madara that is the Uchiha Madara Uchiha MadaraUchihaMadaraUchihaMadara..."

Edit to below: Haha, yeah, that's what I thought too.
    Last edited by XanBcoo; Sat, 08-22-2009 at 06:32 PM.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

Awesome user with default custom title poopdeville's Avatar
    Uchiha Madara is Mojo Jojo? Makes sense, actually.
    "After all, I am strangely colored."

Every time I see Raikage I cant help but think: "Introducing the HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORLD"

Quote Originally Posted by EpyonNext
    Every time I see Raikage I cant help but think: "Introducing the HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORLD"
    Well he seems to have a championship belt-like thingie on his waist so I think you are not alone on that thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Keno
    Well he seems to have a championship belt-like thingie on his waist so I think you are not alone on that thought.
    He also seems to have huge weights on his wrists as well. Maybe his Taijuitsu ability will increase when he takes those off. Which reminds me, there needs to be more Rock Lee love.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Chaos
    He also seems to have huge weights on his wrists as well. Maybe his Taijuitsu ability will increase when he takes those off. Which reminds me, there needs to be more Rock Lee love.
    "Rock Lee love" crawled away and died after the fight vs. kimimaro

Quote Originally Posted by FireEmblem
    Why does Madara refer to himself in that way?

They seriously said the name Uchiha Madara like at least 3 times in one page. It makes it look so suspicious when Madara himself is like, "blah blah blah you can't touch ME, Uchiha Madara" and Kakashi asserts that he is indeed Madara, but in the form of a question. Makes me wonder if this guy is even really Uchiha Madara at all.
    Yeah, I'm pretty convinced that Tobi is not really Madara, but is someone just using the name to further his cause and create more confusion. The exchange you mentioned between Kakashi and Tobi is one thing, but also because the 4th simply referred to him as "the one in the mask" and not as Madara.

Naruto didn't know tobi was madara, "one with the mask" can only implicate one person Naruto knows.
    -----------------

The one thing that we do know is that Itachi referred to the person that is Tobi, as Uchiha Madara. He spoke about him in detail and knew him personally through his secret mission and his days in Akatsuki. Or more like, he spoke about Madara, and then Tobi/Madara approached Sasuke after that, so we came to that conclusion. Also in Itachi/Madara's flashback we see Madara, albeit sporting a different mask and hairstyle. That's the reason why I assumed that he was really Madara. But now the possibility that he may have even tricked Itachi is surfacing. Even if it's just a tiny possibility, it would be huge, since Itachi so far is the only person that actually REALLY knew that it was Uchiha Madara, since he PERSONALLY helped Itachi destroy the clan.

I guess Pain knew him too, but Pain never actually spoke about him to anyone in the series, so we can't even go by that.

It is just possible that Kishi is letting the interns write the story again though.

Awesome user with default custom title poopdeville's Avatar
    Kisame saw his face and called him Mizukage, and corrected himself to say "Madara". So either a former Mizukage is imitating Madara, or Madara was a Mizukage.
    "After all, I am strangely colored."

Quote Originally Posted by poopdeville
    Kisame saw his face and called him Mizukage, and corrected himself to say "Madara". So either a former Mizukage is imitating Madara, or Madara was a Mizukage.
    The ladder would make more sense than the former. The first one would be something hard to accept for the mist village.