Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Naruto Shippuuden Episode 123

Naruto Shippuuden Episode 123

[Taka]​ Naruto​ Shippuuden​ 123​ - 720p | 480p
    Last edited by Marik; Fri, 08-21-2009 at 01:52 PM.

If anyone is wondering why that was so awesome, its because it was two and a half manga chapters.

Oddly enough they managed to sneak some filler content in there as well (The fighting clay figures) which was great.

Forgot about the superflat reference, good stuff.

The 480p Flysubs was off on the timing of the subs for me.
    Respect the joindate, not the postcount ;P

Nice to hear they are getting more and more manga chapters in one episode.
    Will wait for the Taka release
    Hakke Rokujūyon Shō!

The 720p sub timing was off aswell, really annoying.

I dunno, i didnt really think much of that ep to be honest.. something was just off with it.. maybe it was the "cinematography" or whatever but something wasnt right..

"Always be yourself... unless you suck."

omg and here I thought Deidara would be a washed-out fall-guy. Instead he's fearless, versatile, and keeps on giving. I like him a lot, because he really put a lot of effort into this show.

And I really like the Sasuke. Everyone's an enigma. At least it beat the pants off Sasuke's last battle with Oro.

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Is the off-timing watchable?

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Awesome user with default custom title Pandadice's Avatar
    huh.. so thats what a good naruto ninja fight is like... sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by Uberbaka
    Forgot about the superflat reference, good stuff.
    ahah, thats like the best line in the whole series.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalobiian
    Is the off-timing watchable?
    hardly.. i'd wait for Taka if i hadn't already watched it.

user posted image

Quote Originally Posted by Pandadice
    hardly.. i'd wait for Taka if i hadn't already watched it.
    Thanks. I'll wait then. It's not like I'm unaccustomed to waiting for a good naruto ep anyway.

not bad, pacing was good, animation couldve been better

.................................................. sig made by KitKat ..................................................

Can finally watch this in good quality

Taka 720p Torrent
    Taka 480p Torrent

Quote Originally Posted by Mugen
    not bad, pacing was good, animation couldve been better
    You're joking right? We only get animation as good as this episode 2 or 3 times per year.

Enjoyed it, despite the Flysubs being off sync. I didn't like the clay figures at first (reminded too much of fighting with puppets), but well, wasn't too bad.

I especially like Deidara's combination of air attack and landmines. Too bad he has to rely on a partner for this, would've been cooler if the clay thingys could burrow themselves. Guess they needed an excuse for Tobi to stay away from the battle.

Tobi is one funny dude. Always ready to say a few words in Deidara's memory after every explosion.

It was a nice fight but somehow I thought Sasuke should have performed better than this. Maybe he's still green after all. All his actions were completely straight-forward, which isn't really something the more experienced ninja do like Itachi demonstrated: ending the fight even before it began. Didn't Sasuke absorb Oro's mind? If you think how Oro would have acted in this fight, it would surely have been something far more indirect yet far more effective with a probability for a one hit kill (though I'm not saying an Akatsuki member would still have gone down that easily).

Well, I suppose they can't make Sasuke too powerful.

Every since seeing Kakashi Gaiden, I can't stop of thinking about Obito when I see Tobi, seeing how similar their names are and that he's carrying a mask with one hole (on the right side). They're probably completely unrelated though.

However, I'm pretty sure that his goofiness is played and that we're going to see him fight seriously (when his mask is removed?) sometime in the future.

(By the way, I'm not a manga reader. If you are, please don't accuse me for spoiling - that'll spoil it for me too. :P)

Edit: Deidara's last jutsu sure is something.. looks like it can blow whole Konoha to pieces.

Enjoyed this episode. Definitely abit of thought has been put into the battle such as the landmines and how Sasuke overcomes it.

Sasuke is fighting just nicely - he should not be able to handle an Akatsuki member too easily.

Quote Originally Posted by arondruiz
    You're joking right? We only get animation as good as this episode 2 or 3 times per year.
    Well It wasnt completely terrible something felt off when I was watching it, you're right though it was better then a lot of episodes we've sat through.

.................................................. sig made by KitKat ..................................................

Was there a funny skit to this episode? Taka didn't have one in theirs, and I was looking forward to it

It's really hard to make a skill comparison between these two, since Deidera's bombs seem something like a 2009 guided missile compared to chakra blades, so I can only call it an ability match up.

Funnily enough, despite Deidera's apparent dislike and knowledge of Tobi's yapping, he's not uncomfortable with showing him his secret weapon even before he had to use it on Sasuke.

I must have missed some episodes or ignorant of certain abilities but where did Sasuke get those giant shurikens? Same skill as TenTen's?

I am wondering though, which country is Tobi from. All akatsuki (as far as I know) had their headband on. Head or somewhere else, but Tobi's is missing.

Lol, Ten Ten's skill is the suckiest of em all... No one ever gets hit, and she's supposedly never misses =')

The relationship between Tobi and Deidara is totally different than the others.
    Sasori bitching on Deidara, Kakuzu also bitches on Hidan. Itachi and Kisame are decent to each other, but have a feeling Kisame is a little afraid of Itachi from time to time... :s
    Hakke Rokujūyon Shō!

Quote Originally Posted by November 11
    I must have missed some episodes or ignorant of certain abilities but where did Sasuke get those giant shurikens? Same skill as TenTen's?
    Sasuke's been using giant shurikens since he was a kid. The Shadow Windmill might take a different shape, but int essence it's just another spinning projectile.

He used it against Zabuza in the Village of the Mist arc, and Orochimaru in the Chuunin exam: Forrest of Death arc. In the latter example, it too was guided via wires.

Probably a shuriken summoning jutsu. Its not like they hide it, they probably have scrolls up their behind that can summon all kind of benri stuff.

Sasuke should just fly already... or did he already perform his genjutsu on Deidara like Ithachi did. IF that is the case Deidara really is fail.

Deidara has always been a long range fighter. Just god damn weak as a melee fighter. Practically sucks with his tajitsu. It would be likely that even Lee can break his neck and KO him.