Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: One Piece Episode 413

Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    The way they spoke about the King's disposition and the fact that Boa's the only one who has it, it seemed like it was a separate thing from her ability to make people love her. Dunno, just the impression I got.

My guess is that she ate some kind of love-love fruit which gives her the abilities we've seen so far, and separate to that she has the ability to use the special Haki which is what makes her all the more dangerous and gave her the title of one of the 7.

And, if she is indeed Luffy's mother, then she's passed down that ability to him through birth, even though he doesn't know he has it, doesn't know how to use it and occasionally uses it by accident.
    Uh, I'd say Boa is only 5-10 years older than Luffy, max. So I really doubt she's his mother.

Anyways, whenever I hear Boa issue orders I always think shes gonna say "Lohengrin, Fire!" next.
    Last edited by animus; Mon, 08-17-2009 at 01:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by animus
    Uh, I'd say Boa is only 5-10 years older than Luffy, max. So I really doubt she's his mother.
    You think? She strikes me as being about 35 or so, and Luffy's late teens/early 20s isn't he? It's plausible. Depends how you interpret it.
    I think I know precisely what I mean
    when I say it's a schpadoinkle day

It was stated earlier that amazon women only give birth to women. I think Hancock would know if she had a son.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Blog Entries
    I'd agree that there are various types of Haki, since so far we've witnessed quite a few abilities that could be explained by that

Vision Haki AKA Mantra - We've first experienced this in the Skypea arc, and if this turns out to be Haki then Oda is my fucking hero

Strengthening Haki - The type seen in the Amazon's arrows and the fat snake's staff

Defense Haki - Could be just the above mentioned haki only applied to specific parts of you own body, or something else entirely since we've only seen a few people do it. Would also explain why the sumo wrestler from back then claimed to have the best defense in the world, perhaps he possesses the strongest defense haki in the world. Could also have something to do with CP9's Tekkai

King's disposition - From what i can tell, the only Haki that can be used as a weapon all by itself. Can't tell if it actually does any physical damage but just knocking people down looks pretty awesome by itself too.