Thread: Bleach Chapter 369

Bleach Chapter 369

SleepyFans - SendSpace - MediaFire - One Manga

No Shounen Jump next week.
    Last edited by Marik; Fri, 08-07-2009 at 12:27 AM.

At least they focused on just one battle.
    I do wonder if Barragan can really die just like that. Hachigen's logic wasn't that off, so maybe he did win... just maybe. Soifon is awesome despite what others may think here. I LOLed at her asking for Urahara to be sealed...

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Why does Soi Fon hates Urahara again?
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Old Age versus Demon Spells!

At least it focused on one battle! Still, Hachigan showered him with a lot of demon spells, just enough to conjure a plan with Soifon to use her rocket launcher and decimate him, hopefully. Not a bad idea, though.
    I am training in the shadows.
    Currently playing: All of your games, probably.

Quote Originally Posted by UChessmaster
    Why does Soi Fon hates Urahara again?
    I'm guessing it's because Yoruichi left Soul Society to follow him and left her behind. He took her precious love away.

I didn't care much for this chapter, give me more Halibel action please.
    Last edited by Marik; Fri, 08-07-2009 at 01:04 AM.

Soifon had some grudge against Urahara since he was recommended to be a Captain by Yoroichi-chan.

But for 1 month, the goal is to go lesbo with Yoroichi-chan while Urahara is gone.

I actually managed to make myself forget that her ban kai is a bazooka blast. it was a complete disappointment all over again.

what did happen here, anyways? he couldn't disarm a missile in that range, but before he could disarm (no pun intended) a guy trying to cut him? a rocket has two mintues of flying time at best before it 'dies out', a shinigami has hundred of years.

at least he followed my good advice above giving an incantation when using kidou spells.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

A captain refusing to use her bankai in the line of duty because she holds a ridiculous grudge against a guy who isn't even there? This is pathetic Kubo, the old man should just burn her alive after this battle for her incompetence.

Blog Entries
    The lider of the assassination squad refusing to help on a tantrum... this shit is why the filler on the anime right now is so much better than the real thing

I acutally thought that was pretty badass, there is simply no way now that he couldve aged the missle/explosion, if we trust hachi's logic that is.
    -----------------

Hachi logic could make sense, but dont worry, Kubo is completly logical wih his plots and twists *cough*

I can't be the only one thinking Barragan could have just floated around the first barrier while Hachi was doing that chant.

Quote Originally Posted by mr3vi1m0nk3y
    I can't be the only one thinking Barragan could have just floated around the first barrier while Hachi was doing that chant.
    It was too big and Hacchi was making sure it was. Plus, it was just that kind of spell. It seems to me that Hacchi reads the situation then busts out the appropriate spell for each according one that calls for it.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Not too mention he got too cocky to care.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

It's getting boring again if you ask me. I think I just hate Soifons crappy attitude towards everything and everyone that isn't Yoruichi. If she wasn't such a bitch of a rug muncher I'd be fine with it. I want to see Lisa fight Halibell. If she has proven to Kyoraku that shes that much stronger than most people think, than that should be the most interesting fight.

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    I just want Lisa to molest Halibel. After all she does have a "very healthy interest" as she says so herself.