Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bleach 231

Would it be boring to see an unreleased Zaraki Vs his unreleased Zanpakutou battle? No is my answer.

I dont really think that the power of Zaraki lies in his releasing/knowing his Zanpakutou name/form above what he is at now. All he needs is take alot of damage, laugh maniacally, then wack and win.

Seriously, if they simply skip Zaraki*without proper explaination or some kick ass action, it would be very sad. Even if he doesnt battle his own Zanpakutou, it would be important at least if he shows the punk Hourinmaru who is the boss.

Quote Originally Posted by depthcharge

Seriously, if they simply skip Zaraki*without proper explaination or some kick ass action, it would be very sad. Even if he doesnt battle his own Zanpakutou, it would be important at least if he shows the punk Hourinmaru who is the boss.
    Well from what we've been hearing, this filler is going to be quote long, because there were articles with interviews with Kubo of him saying that this is something he would push the espada saga back for. In fact he even said that he wanted to integrate this into the regular series, but decided it would be hard to integrate with the main storyline.

Burning out, no really... David75's Avatar
    I really do hope they continue to gove some quality eps after these 2 ones.
    I fear we get endless batles from the moment Ichigo comes to SS till the end of the filler arc.

I wouldn't mind seeing Zaraki fighting his own zanpaktou, lear its form and name and someday upgrading to an incredible badass shinigami that could be the equal of the commander.
    The espada arc has been incredibly boring as of yet, this filler arc looking so hot is proof of that too. I wouldn't mind they close the espada arc in 2 eps after the end of fillers and move forward to something else.

All the things I really like to do are either illegal, immoral, or fattening. And then: Golf.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Theorycraft time!

Let`s see if we can id all of the swords released forms.

Kazeshini, Gegetsuburi, Hozukimaru, ???, ???(zabimaru?)

Tobiune, Suzumebachi, Wabisuke, Ruriiro Kujaku, ???, Sode no Shirayuki.

Any idea?

EDIT: I just noticed something from the ending, the chick with a chained kid at the ending becomes Zabimaru during the credits, so these guy may NOT be the real released forms.
    Last edited by UChessmaster; Mon, 08-10-2009 at 06:40 PM.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie