Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bleach 231

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    I feel dirty looking forward to the next filler episode while feeling meh for the next manga cannon episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraco
    Although if these incarnates never display powers above shikai, it just might make sense.
    ???

We already saw 2 of them going above shikai.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by UChessmaster
    I feel dirty looking forward to the next filler episode while feeling meh for the next manga cannon episode.
    I just giggle

It's funny that Kubo has gotten so pathetic that fillers of his own anime are surpassing the shit he's come up with

???

Did we? That's really too bad. But in the end you can't expect too much from filler writers. They must have burned out already a few brains to manage to make something this interesting in the first place. Demanding perfect details - well, even Kubo doesn't do that from himself.

???

Who besides Byakuyas was it then? I don't remember anyone else. Maybe Rukias? I don't recall.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Chancellor
    Who besides Byakuyas was it then? I don't remember anyone else. Maybe Rukias? I don't recall.
    Byakuya used shikai only, i refer to Zabimaru and Ashisogi Jizo wich already appeared in their Bankai shape during the flashbacks.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Blog Entries
    We've seen Zabimaru's baboon bone canon already too

Whose Zankpakto is Muramasa, by the way?

We don't know, yet. We have made speculations, though.
    I am training in the shadows.
    Currently playing: All of your games, probably.

Blog Entries
    We've already seen his sword form, and i don't think it matched any known character

I don't think he is anyone's zanpaktou. I think he's just a guy.

@ Nadoouku: We have? Who has speculated and what was the speculation? Who's spirit do we think he is?

Blog Entries
    I don't think he is anyone's zanpaktou. I think he's just a guy.

@ Nadoouku: We have? Who has speculated and what was the speculation? Who's spirit do we think he is?
    Guys don't usually materialize their swords out of purple flames

We have? Who has speculated and what was the speculation? Who's spirit do we think he is?
    Some people have said that Muramasa belonged to Zaraki while I say that he belonged to a new filler character that will probably come up soon enough.
    I am training in the shadows.
    Currently playing: All of your games, probably.

Yeah, I don't think they can change what the manga hasn't dealt with yet. They'll probably say that Zaraki slept through the whole thing. I wouldn't mind. These are the best two eps since the town battle started. And they're fillers. I know they'll have to hit the reset button at the end, so I won't be too disappointed when they'll have to mess up the ending and put everything back the way it was.

One thing I find curious though is that in the beginning of the series, didn't they say that no Zampaktu would do what their owners demanded unless they could defeat them and overpower them? So does that mean that somehow the Zampaktus have become MORE powerful than before? There's gotta be a source for that power. I bet they'll find the source, destroy it, and then everything will go back to normal. This would also mean the only ones that aren't following this new guy are the ones where the owner was still stronger even after the power boost.

Crazy theory, or better than what the fillers will come up with for the ending?

Quote Originally Posted by Vorlath

One thing I find curious though is that in the beginning of the series, didn't they say that no Zampaktu would do what their owners demanded unless they could defeat them and overpower them? So does that mean that somehow the Zampaktus have become MORE powerful than before? There's gotta be a source for that power. I bet they'll find the source, destroy it, and then everything will go back to normal. This would also mean the only ones that aren't following this new guy are the ones where the owner was still stronger even after the power boost.

Crazy theory, or better than what the fillers will come up with for the ending?
    No no that's a solid theory you got going there. I remember that being stated that if the Zanpakto were to get or feel any more powerful than the user of it (the assigned shinigami owner) then the said Zanpakto, would break free, and say "bitch please what happened to you?" to the shinigami. This is what the fillers might be about. I mean they're already busting out some crazy moves on even the higher up captains. They had to run from the poison baby bankai. They were blown away by the baboon cannon and even Byakuya had his ass handed to him by his own singnature move. I think the more powerful theory can be applied here.

Plus, it seems to me, that they have no problem using any and as much power as they want. Which means they captains and squads are going to have a hell of a time taking them down and getting them back.

Btw, didn't we see not too long ago in the canon arc that Kurotsuchi Mayuri has altered his zanpakutou unable to go against him? It seems like running away from that one isn't really a high priority. Unless the filler script writers have chosen to forget that detail, of course...

Blog Entries
    Btw, didn't we see not too long ago in the canon arc that Kurotsuchi Mayuri has altered his zanpakutou unable to go against him? It seems like running away from that one isn't really a high priority. Unless the filler script writers have chosen to forget that detail, of course...
    Well... it's in its spiritual form now so maybe Mayuri's protection method doesn't work with it

Anyway, stop trying to find flaws

Good Bleach is something i've been missing for a long time so i'm not gonna overthink it and i'll just enjoy the ride

I am in very strong denial that we might not see Zaraki fight his zanpakutou.

Damn it, it doesnt really matter whether Zaraki knows his zanpakutou's name/form or not. All that really matters is that Zaraki is way more powerful then some stupid zanpakutou.

Dont forget this, its the 2 hands that worked. Not the 1 hand and a sword that worked. The sword is only getting in the way for Zaraki to get even stronger!

Then again, if the story is well written, at least we might get to see Zaraki's silhouette or possibly his nameless zanpakutou(doesnt matter what form... it can be anything since the other zanpakutou wasnt talked about in the main story anyway, except for Zangetsu.)

ZARAKI IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Except that this arc probably takes place before the "current" arc. So maybe this arc is WHY Mayuri alters his Zanpaktou.

Haha, a good save. Or would be if I considered these filler arcs to actually take place before or after the current canon arcs, which I don't. They seem more likely to be running in an alternative universe where the current canon arc never happened. The characters tend to possess all the powers they already had right when the filler started, not only those they had before the current manga based arc, after all.

I actually think that they left Kenpachi and Kusajishi out on purpose. It is unlikely that they will bring them in for 2 reasons. Kenpachi can easily defeat most of the Zanpakuto on his own. Secondly we have not seen Kusajishi's release yet. So they would have to invent one for these filler eps, which has probably happened before, but I doubt it.

Still a very good filler arc so far though.

assertnfailure (7:40:03 PM): dude....your posts are a bunch of nonsense